It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST DECLASSIFIED: The Russia hoax was Hillary’s plan, Obama-Biden WH was briefed on it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PurpleFox
When do the People take this into our own hands?

Many of us our waiting for you guys.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

I want to see some action here, no more internet talk. Stop saying words and go do some stuff.

Won't happen lol.
Sad face...

Maybe I should start a new business where I graft masks on ppls faces permanently?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That's not true.
On paper the prosecution needs all that - but in reality its irrelevant.

In both my cases nothing was established but I sat in jail for 5 months waiting both times - second time got my spine broke too.

The affidavits don't even allege an actual crime either but the DA didnt care. It was all about teaching me a lesson - I should have had $$$ stashed to buy a real lawyer.

I know im innocent so it's impossible they have anything. They didn't even fabricate anything, there's nothing.

So anyways I know the Truth - those courts (the ones in Tennessee at least) ignore all laws and do whatever they please. They don't care about rights or anything. It was all about dominating me to prove a point (that Im not the bad ass debater I thought I was).

Courts don't need evidence or anything. You can appeal it now enjoy your 3 hots and a cot slave.

Lesson learned - don't argue with FemNazis on FB and make sure I have good lawyers. Got it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
What’s the plan slick? Who do we kill?

Why are you asking me? I'm not the one with the TLDR post laying out how things will play out.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

So something may be stuck to bill Clinton's nuts? ROFL

edit on 30-9-2020 by Munkh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The reality you speak of is that there are judges who do not follow the law. Usually these are local judges, and it seems to be prevalent in the South (met a few myself). That does not change the law, only emphasizes how important local elections are.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: 1010set
AM called out a blowhard and you said, "hold my beer" and blew harder.

It is still just venting on the net. I think TPTB came upon a very efficient pacifier. Just my 2 cents.

Not sure what you are saying here. Venting? No. Just an opinion based on years of observation and experience. I don't want a shooting war between us. But neither will I run from it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set
You don't want this.

Sure I do? Know why? Because it's never going to happen. Never. As in at no time in the future.

The United States is on life support. It will happen. The timing is what is open for debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The United States is on life support.

No it isn't, the only place people think like that are on fringe websites where they are getting moist for some sort of physical confrontation that is never going to happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Only someone born and raised here can truly understand us.

Let me get this straight. So you're saying that someone like my mother, who was born in Italy, cannot truly understand what it means to be an American like you do?

No. My apologies if that is how it came across. My meaning is that understanding the complex makeup and often seemingly contradictory world view of a people requires being shaped and raised in that environment. I can move to Italy and become an Italian citizen, yet I will never fully understand what it means to be Italian. I would lack the understanding of the nuances involved. My children however, would have a much better understanding than myself if they were raised from birth, or least a very young age, in said environment. Provided I didn't bad-mouth natural born Italians every chance I got.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You basically just reiterated what you posted before. My mother, and the rest of my family, would disagree with you completely.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The post you replied to was basically saying it is all talk until it actually happens. You did more talking.

Didn't those years and years of experience show you that people do a lot of talking without a shooting war happening?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Congressman Doug Collins sent FBI director Christopher Wray this letter today urging him to resign, for withholding the information about Hillary and Obama concocting what turned out to be a coup attempt against President Trump.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Congressman Doug Collins sent FBI director Christopher Wray this letter today urging him to resign, for withholding the information about Hillary and Obama concocting what turned out to be a coup attempt against President Trump.

twitter.com...

Shouldnt he just have sent a letter to Trump considering he can fire him? Seems to me he cant be serious and merely trying to just make a statement. Or hes a fool and doesnt know how government works so im going to say he just wants to get press and is not even serious about his request.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You basically just reiterated what you posted before. My mother, and the rest of my family, would disagree with you completely.

They may indeed disagree, but that alone does not make them right.

I get what he is saying. Its one thing to move somewhere and become socially acclimated. I do not believe that is as deep as having been born there, of the same blood, and raised in that environment. That doesn't mean an immigrant won't have pride or feel a kinship to their new home. But I question if that affinity runs as deep as an indigenous persons. I also believe the generation in question has much to do with it.

Our grandparents were cut from different cloth than this generation. People moving here in the 30's and 40's couldn't wait to become American citizens. They were proud to be American and knew they didn't have to sacrifice their heritage to be 'American'. Today people come here for all sorts of reasons but for many becoming a proud American is not among them. They continue to fly the flag of their nation of origin, speak their native tongue, and refute American tradition. Our grandparents would never have dreamed of doing such a thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It'll never happen here. I hear that all the time. Yet the similarities between us and Yugoslavia are striking. I spent most of the early and mid-nineties in the Adriatic region. I got to see it burn firsthand. Same with Sierre Leone, Chad and the Congo region.

It is the height of arrogance to think we somehow are immune to the vagaries that caused those conflicts. In all cases it started "with people talking". Talking about being marginalized. Talking about being oppressed by the majority. Talking about getting their fair share. Being compensated for their victimhood. Demanding recompense for events the current population had nothing to do with.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Shouldnt he just have sent a letter to Trump considering he can fire him? Seems to me he cant be serious and merely trying to just make a statement. Or hes a fool and doesnt know how government works so im going to say he just wants to get press and is not even serious about his request.
...or giving Wray the chance to do good and make good on those accusations. Of course he knows Trump can fire him, you’re essentially saying, don’t engage the person you have issue with, go straight to the manager and get him fired. eww dude, wth
edit on 30-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Ethnic parades and old ethnic neighborhoods, with non-us flags flying, refute your claim that people back in the day had to sacrifice their heritage.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Its one thing to move somewhere and become socially acclimated. I do not believe that is as deep as having been born there, of the same blood, and raised in that environment. That doesn't mean an immigrant won't have pride or feel a kinship to their new home. But I question if that affinity runs as deep as an indigenous persons.

Ah, the broad generalizations of how other people feel based on ones on perspective.

That's called projecting.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Answer me this: Do you and your family identify as Americans or Italian-Americans? It has been my experience that hyphenated Americans see the world completely different than non-hyphenated Americans.

My step-mother was born and raised in Germany. Immigrated here after high school. She'll be the first one to tell you she doesn't understand natural born Americans as well as my half-brothers who were born and raised here. She is just as American as I am, but she'll admit she doesn't quite understand us as well as I or my brothers do because she can't help but filter her experiences through her German upbringing at times.

Edit: I replied to the wrong poster. This is meant for Augustus, I believe.
edit on 30-9-2020 by 1010set because: Because I didn't pay close enough attention

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: muzzleflash

The reality you speak of is that there are judges who do not follow the law. Usually these are local judges, and it seems to be prevalent in the South (met a few myself). That does not change the law, only emphasizes how important local elections are.

TheRedneck

I had this freaking chancery court judge tell me "If you say the word Constitution Im gonna hold you in contempt" and I turned around with my mouth open in shock at a courtroom full of coward slaves.

This is how we started before I said more than a sentence.....

I started by reading "Tennessee's Constitution article ..." And he cut me off.

By the way if you look it up the first sentences give me the right to revolt for what he just said to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join