It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Sesame Place employee punched over mask-wearing requirement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
"A 17-year-old employee at Sesame Place in Bucks County was punched in the face and required surgery for his injury after a dispute with a park visitor over wearing a mask, police said Monday."

www.inquirer.com...

Not much to say about this one.

A small element of Freedom Fighting Anti Mask people seem to lose their minds over the horrible request made by companies to wear masks so they result to violence.

Hopefully they find this coward and hold him accountable for his thug behavior

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

No respect for their president. Tsk, tsk.

"Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact," Mr. Trump said on Tuesday. He later added that he "will use it gladly, no problem with it."

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Good.
Now the 18 year olds should watch out.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yeah. 72 year old veterans are already on notice.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/10/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
With all the wearing masks makes you invincible going around. He was probably just testing to see just how protective that mask really is.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Companies should not expect teenage kids, probably making minimum wage, to enforce their rules.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Yet you are OK with blatant assault ??
Whatever the reason, assaulting someone should never be acceptable IMO. Especially for something as banal as this, really.

What a POS you must be in real life.

edit on 8/10/2020 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Where did I say that? You are a judgemental POS.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

By only commenting upon the kid....completely ignoring the assault that took place.

You are condoning it if you are not condemning it.

Sound familiar?

edit on 8/10/2020 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah saw that. Pretty messed up.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

By only commenting upon the kid....completely ignoring the assault that took place.

Sound familiar?

What the hell are you talking about? Stop projecting. And stop being so judgemental. Or are you for companies putting underpaid teenage kids on the front lines?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: opethPA

No respect for their president. Tsk, tsk.

"Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact," Mr. Trump said on Tuesday. He later added that he "will use it gladly, no problem with it."

www.cbsnews.com...

Its kinda hard for people to respect and understand the president. When majority of the media aka leftist news constantly smears the president. I don't think any person in history has been smeared as much as Trump has, Yet he still rises above all that .

So much misinformation on masks , i don't blame people for not knowing what way to turn. Masks have been around even since spanish flu and they still can't get us concrete answers on it

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Sound familiar?

What the hell are you talking about? Stop projecting. And stop being so judgemental. Or are you for companies putting underpaid teenage kids on the front lines?

I guess if you can't handle the job you apply for, you shouldn't apply for it.

Pretty simple self assessment and personal choice. The kid was not FORCED to work that job by the company, was he? Or did he CHOOSE to take the job?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Thugs should not go around causing mayhem because someone told them to put on a mask.

The kid being on the front line is irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Sound familiar?

There would likely be a lot more people needing surgery if everyone used
this thought process.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Sound familiar?

I guess if you can't handle the job you apply for, you shouldn't apply for it.

Pretty simple self assessment and personal choice. The kid was not FORCED to work that job by the company, was he? Or did he CHOOSE to take the job?

So now YOU are justifying it because the kids choose to accept the job. Hypocrite much?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

Masks have been around even since spanish flu and they still can't get us concrete answers on it
Actually, they can. Masks work a hell of a lot better than nothing.
www.self.com...

edit on 8/10/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If the dude would have just fired up a cigarette instead of punching the guy, everything would have been alright. Masks protect you from secondhand smoke so everything is a okay with smoking indoors now because smoke particles are way bigger than Covid cells.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Teenagers aren’t bouncers, they shouldn’t be expected to even attempt to make someone do anything in this crazy world. I blame both the company and especially the guy that hit the guy. I also blame governor Tom Wolf. If the store wants to enforce the policy every time someone doesn’t do as governor demands should call the state police and not expect a teenager to take the bullet for you. The company owes this boy and they better pay up, the asshole the hit the kid owes this boy, better pay up. The government created this bull crap they should pay up.

When I said take a bullet I know he wasn’t shot I meant it like he got the damage.
edit on 10-8-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This will only get much much worse. What we're seeing now is the beginning of the frustrations coming out. Wait for a few more months for the anger to really boil over, then it will hit the fan.

You have people interrupting people in public over masks for no reason, kids can't go to school which is preventing parents from going to work, kids with asthma forced to wear masks all day in school, forcing people to purchase mask after mask just to enter a store while at the same time the employee over in the corner has their mask off their face. Then there is the side that this OP didn't address, the tons of people that have been randomly attacked for not wearing a mask.

The amount of hypocrisy behind it alone pisses people off and to the people that actually enforce masks, you will eventually encounter that person that isn't going to back down, so don't say you weren't warned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join