It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randonautica: using quantum randomness to break reality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Try another browser or disable any script blockers you may have installed.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: elgaz

A thought occurs to me:

It is theorized that our brains function on a quantum level - that thought, and perhaps consciousness itself, is a product of quantum processes.

If true, are we “putting the cart before the horse” by attributing any “woo-woo factor” to this app?

Perhaps it is our own brains’, through the “probability-wave collapse” of forming an intention, that designates, not merely determines, the coordinates the app generates?

And in thinking a bit further:

This whole “intention-generated co-ordinates” thingy seems vaguely reminiscent of the techniques supposedly employed by researchers in the field of Remote Viewing (RV).

Could we be “lab rats” in a mass (RV) experiment?

edit on 8-7-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I've thought we were rats in a mass experiment long before Randonautica came long

It's an interesting theory you put forward though, a chicken and egg scenario.

One way or another, it does seem to suggest there's some type of quantum influence going on without any physical contact.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There's some things that have been left out of the information about Randonautica. It's history. This started out as "The Fatum Project." These people used Telegram and the @shangri_la bot to generate their coordinates. There were commands to be learned and this was back in 2017, was the earliest date I could find in my research while trying out the app myself. The Exploring With Fighters, Proving Demons and Dark Arts TV channels on YouTube are all connected, they're friends. Plus, there is a plethora of other videos of randonauts randonauting.

There's something within the app, no one brings up ever. The app itself will generate 5 each of an Attractor, a Void and an Anomaly (takes the strongest power point between an attractor & void) but there's also a pseudo option. Pseudo are free never ending supply. The pseudo points don't indicate that they're using a quantum entropy to generate the points. Also, you have two choices to generate ANU or Temporal which uses your internet connection to help in the generation somehow. Temporal seems iffy to me.

There's something else about the app. It has a bot feature. Which uses the original webbot, complete with outdated web-based mapping software(Google maps seems to be the only one that works and it's not the current version on my phone so it's directly from the web). Most of the videos show people using the webbot instead of the actual app.

I worry about that bot having been hacked or mirrored by nefarious characters. Many people have encountered being followed, not just those guys in exploring with fighters videos. My husband and I were followed our first time using the actual app function but I think it was some redneck wondering why we were on the dirt road and they didn't recognize our vehicle. It freaked out my husband though, LoL.

We set vague intentions like "see beautiful nature" and "animals alive" and our day was awash in wonderful scenery and bunnies, and birds and horses and deer. The 4th of July my intent was weirdness. Got sent to an old homestead and a cemetery on the same road and bold deer that seemed to wait until we noticed them until they ran away. The fifth I got more creepy with my intention. Shocking was our first intention and it sent us to a road with an electrified fence along it and a sunflower field which shocked me that it existed. Another point that day, intent was death. It took us back towards the road with the homestead but we turned the opposite way into that road of dirt. At the point there was a cluster of vultures or buzzards and nearby was a couple horses.

We only ever use the actual app never the bot, it's kind of confusing and has extra options I don't totally understand. But I wonder if that webbot could be hacked somehow and that's why this criminal activity is being generated? Those kids in Seattle that found those bodies, were essentially set up to be framed for those deaths. A lot of people are scared if a human trafficking risk or organ harvesting due to the people being followed or watched or even attempted to attack.

If you notice those videos, they're using the bot if it has that blue background with geometric shapes or constellations.

edit on 7 9 2020 by blkmagicwomanjlm because: Bit to bot

edit on 7 9 2020 by blkmagicwomanjlm because: The nearby horses were alive! Not dead! LoL needed to be said.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This just freaked me out a bit. Earlier I happened to be thinking about my local bowling alley, wondering if they opened back up yet, a few minutes before playing randonautica. Was bored so decided to try, used the 'temporal' qrng, concentrated on "a surprise", and it dropped a pin RIGHT ON TOP OF THE LOCAL BOWLING ALLEY!

Wut wut?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
So, I found an old podcast called Randocast on my Castbox FM podcast app. A lot of things can be cleared up by listening to the host and the actual developer converse. There's nothing nefarious about this app.

Those kids in Seattle DID NOT ACTUALLY FIND THOSE DEAD BODIES! Two beach combers found plastic bags with remains and preferred to remain anonymous. Those kids faked it! The crime scene and the location they supposedly found the suitcase, totally different! Also, that video with the lady who seems possessed with black eyes, she's with those girls! That suitcase is the same from the Seattle video! It's all faked for TikTok!

This is probably not news to you guys right? Also, it's more than likely that Exploring With Fighters and Proving Demons is making things up. The latest videos just sort of proves it. Entertaining videos but disappointed 😒.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blkmagicwomanjlm

With the work going on in the other thread about this Quantum Random Thread Generator, I do disagree that it is all fake. Sure lots of things get misrepresented and mixed up out on the internet. There is something more than random chance going on.

On first impressions, using the terms Attractor, Void and Anomaly do raise some questions about what spooky woo woo is this?

From what I understand at this stage, these are statistical measures on the results of the QRNG. There is still more I need to understand it properly, seams like a big chunk of random data is generated. To get this data into a more usable form, a compression algorithm is used. This algorithm works by distinguishing areas of high density from low density to define an overview and focus where to compress. The Attractor is the high density zone, the void is the low density zone.

An Anomaly is usually something strange. In this situation it is somewhere between the attractor and void.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yeah I knew that within one microsecond looking at the page. I for one do not think it is a good idea for anyone to play pokeyman where the thing you are seeking may be just in your head. Still great thread and thanks for the info.a reply to: blkmagicwomanjlm

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar
I am glad to see I am not the only one who thought this seemed like Remote Viewing. I have actually tried the app and the results were entertaining. Two of our three attempts gave us actual locations. The first one was for something odd and we got a house with the front yard full of red plants. Considering the surrounding houses barely had any flora, I can say it fit the definition of odd. Our second attempt yielded no coordinates,but we focused on creepy and the house we were at started showing paranormal activity.[the house is quite active] Attempt #3 was for something scary and we got coordinates to a local college parking lot. Nothing happened with that one though. Just a patch of grass with nothing else there. Only thing we did different was use Ouija board logic on attempts two and three. There was three of us and we touched the phone with the app on it as we focused. Our best result was from the attempt where we did not touch the phone during the focusing.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I just downloaded the app, got the map and went alone to the area specified. Big mistake! It was the sewer treatment plant.

What kind of janky message is that. Trying it again tonite.
edit on 10-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I very recently came across Randonauting via Dr. Farrell and afterward someone pointed me to your thread.

RANDONAUTING: ATTRACTORS, VOIDS, AND SOME HIGH OCTANE…

So what do I think may be going on here? To put it country simple once again, perhaps the people playing around with this - the "randonauts" - may be innocent in their explorations, but I suspect that we're looking at an experiment in some very, very dangerous things being run by someone else, perhaps in order to obtain the laws of that cosmic power of intentionality.

You know... the Tower of Babel sort of thing...

Given all the other insanity and altered states of reality being projected on us it's no surprise for Summer 2020...

"Researching unknown spaces outside predetermined probability tunnels. A reality tunnel creating machine that digs rabbit holes to wonderland."
Since I'm from Oregon it kinda reminds me of my Geocaching days when GPS was becoming the hot new device toy.

Seems like a spin-off of "The Global Consciousness Project" which leads to many related tangents such as noosphere and to Marina Abramović's brother Velimir, a Serbian publicist, university professor and obsessive researcher of the character and work of Tesla. In 2001, he founded the private philosophy school Institute of Time Science (Akademia NOIA) in Barajevo. What is interesting about NOIA is that they concern themselves with the study of "Noosphere" along with The Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) co-founded in 1973 by former astronaut Edgar Mitchell. They fund the Global Consciousness Project.

I wonder who or what forces are behind this Randonauting adventure.🤡

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: blkmagicwomanjlm

thats the thing I dont get though , if it is truly based in your intentions , exploring with fighters and all these other dudes normally go to paranormal places or abandoned places, these guys normal intentions are to entertain and find paranormal spooky #, so no matter what their intentions are , sunconciously their intentions are to entertain and to scare or get some spooky # for content.
So they will only ever produce that

in order to truly test this youd need to take different people with lots of different interests and lifestyles
different cultural programming.

I also wonder what would happen if you were to shift your baseline consciousness first with a psychoactive
or maybe if you spent an hour or so before hand just meditating on your intention

the fact that this is supposedly linked to the Australian quantum random number generator is quite interesting given the results of the global human consciousness project.

if that is the case then no two people should get the same GPS location ever

I wonder if people were able to share their locations in a online forum or database to eliminate that .

Me and my partner are going to try it in scotland , but im going to use another phone first just in case the app is malicious
edit on 12-7-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Note to self: do not play this game with your wife. Unbeknownst to me, her intention was to find the location of "my girlfriend". We followed the trail, and now I have a black eye, thank you very much.

edit on 12-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I tested the app this morning for the first time, and I'm a little freaked out by the result.

I set my intention to find a yellow triangle, and the coordinates led me and my dog straight to a big triangular rock in black bear country sitting on top of a larger rock. The triangular rock wasn't yellow but, it was predominantly rust coloured with yellowish patches all over it.

My wife and I are going out this afternoon to try it again.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My friend tried the app today

he is quite a dark guy and into art and does graffiti , so he used his intention a wall for graffiti

and he found a huge wall with an NHS mural on it

so I thought the same thing today ,its a great way for graffiti artists to find walls to paint

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It sounds like Ouija Boards and their demon operatives.
They seem to have some legit information along with many lies.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Been out 3 more times. The more you do it, the stranger it gets. I always go alone because I don't want the woo getting confused by an extra intention. I have been making a documentary of my adventures. I'm not sure if I'll post it up anywhere, it's definitely almost X rated.

Down the rabbit hole....
edit on 13-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

the more the merrier please share your findings in word at least

or upload to youtube if you arent shy

stay safe

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here's a picture of the "yellow triangle" I found after intending to find it this morning. Now that I look at it a little closer, it does have a yellowish colour.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My wife and I went out this afternoon. She set her intention to find a "diamond" - of course, lol.

I didn't quite capture it at the correct angle but, if I could do photography right, you'd definitely see a 3D "diamond". My wife is now a believer. This was in somebody's front yard where we were directed by Randonautica to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join