It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Voter Fraud Incident Reveals Democrat Plan for November

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
thank you augustus you are exactly right....we evil democrats are so incompetent we couldn't even pull a local election!!! however will we pull this off in the much bigger presidental election........ catching the fake ballots was SUCCESSFUL the signatures did not match the signature s on file for 1000s of these ballots...but you all KEEP IGNORING ths fact,,,and it shows it is not as easy to pull off as you all make it out to be..

how come the republicans don't talk about north carolina GOP operative Lesle McCrea Dowless he was the ringleader he was indicted with 7 others instructing his co-conspirators to sign certifications that falsely stated they had seen a voter vote by absentee ballot, and improperly mailing in absentee ballots for someone who had not mailed it themselves. oh the hypocrisy
www.npr.org...

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don't see that happening either. If these clowns got caught in what amounts to a nationally-irrelevant local election you're aren't going to see it happening widespread at the general election level.

edit on 30-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
catching the fake ballots was SUCCESSFUL the signatures did not match the signature s on file for 1000s of these ballots...but you all KEEP IGNORING ths fact,,,and it shows it is not as easy to pull off as you all make it out to be

It doesn't actually show that at all. That's like saying someone being caught shoplifting in a store proves that all shoplifters get caught.

THIS fraud was caught. We have no idea how many more aren't caught because we aren't allowed to investigate that because that's "racist."

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“A 100% dEmocrat phenomenon”

Ya don’t say

I find it difficult to believe - although, most of this happens at the county level....
However, the methods are different:
- GOP usually pays 3rd party operatives (hack voting machines)
- DNC uses government service "volunteers" (forged ballots).
FRAUD IS INSTITUTIONALIZED ACROSS ALL DISTRICTS regardless of who is in charge.

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
it goes for the republicans as well leslie dowless and the 7 working under him were caught how many other republican vote cheating happened that were not caught

originally posted by: face23785

catching the fake ballots was SUCCESSFUL the signatures did not match the signature s on file for 1000s of these ballots...but you all KEEP IGNORING ths fact,,,and it shows it is not as easy to pull off as you all make it out to be

It doesn't actually show that at all. That's like saying someone being caught shoplifting in a store proves that all shoplifters get caught.

THIS fraud was caught. We have no idea how many more aren't caught because we aren't allowed to investigate that because that's "racist."

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

it goes for the republicans as well leslie dowless and the 7 working under him were caught how many other republican vote cheating happened that were not caught

Nice deflection.

You were wrong. Please don't go spreading your faulty logic around other places. The fact that THESE fraudsters were caught is NOT proof that mail-in fraud won't happen.

This is not a partisan issue to me like it is to you. I want our elections secured against all fraud, Democrat or Republican. You want nothing of the sort. You want to pretend it's not a problem and keep letting it happen. Wonder why that is.
edit on 30 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I my god that is NOT what I said at all...cheating is happening on BOTH SIDES and this guy and his 7 underlings not only used mail in voting he went one step further and used the absentee ballots.....the cheating goes BOTH WAYS way to twist my words and avoid the oh so OBVIOUS

a reply to: face23785

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I my god that is NOT what I said at all...cheating is happening on BOTH SIDES and this guy and his 7 underlings not only used mail in voting he went one step further and used the absentee ballots.....the cheating goes BOTH WAYS way to twist my words and avoid the oh so OBVIOUS

I know that's not what you said. You changed the subject when you were called out for presenting a false narrative.

You were trying to pretend the fact that these people were caught is some kind of proof that mail-in ballots are safe. It's not. Don't go around telling people that. It's factually inaccurate.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Ah the old sowing the seeds of excuse for the upcoming trump defeat.

At this point scrooge mcduck could run and beat this clown.

But how many more years will you whine about Russia being the reason Trump was elected in 2016? After he wins in 2020 will it still be muh Russia?

Who is whining about Russia other than yourself that is ?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
no my point was they caught thousand of ballots in that one case and that is a good thing my point was cheaters do get caught and cheating is not quite as easy as you are all making it out to be..not all cheaters get caught and cheating has happened on both sides...with republicans actually one upping us and using absentee ballots AND MAILING in

I know that's not what you said. You changed the subject when you were called out for presenting a false narrative.

You were trying to pretend the fact that these people were caught is some kind of proof that mail-in ballots are safe. It's not. Don't go around telling people that. It's factually inaccurate.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

my point was cheaters do get caught and cheating is not quite as easy as you are all making it out to be

In fact, the opposite is true. The only reason this was even caught was that a postal inspector discovered an unusual amount of ballots in one box, completely by chance. My brother is a postman. The inspectors do not get around very.

In most cases the only way this type of fraud is going to be caught is if some low-level election worker happens to scrutinize the signature on the ballot hard enough to notice it's been forged. If you honestly think that's enough security to risk our elections on, I don't know what to tell you, but I firmly disagree. It's not like they're hiring handwriting experts to check the signatures. The people doing this have very little training. Relying on them to catch forged signatures is insane.
edit on 30 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
look I don;'t want to argue with you.but let me ask you...so the republicans are all up with the dems are going to cheat cheat cheat..so they are going to have their eyes and ears open keeping an eye on things... won't it be harder for the dems to cheat....

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The only reason this was even caught was that a postal inspector discovered an unusual amount of ballots in one box, completely by chance.

That's the initial reason, the closeness of the race, one candidate won by only eight votes, would have resulted in a recount. The ballot reviewal process is where the vast majority of fraudulent votes were located.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“A 100% dEmocrat phenomenon”

Ya don’t say

Well you certainly know that THIS ONE is democrats. What do you have to say about this particular one? Too bad they got caught?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

these sources are completely illegitimate fake news sources and considered tin foil hat quacks or extremely right biased or both. Garbage post 727

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The Democrats will do anything to beat Trump this time. They were overconfident last time, but learned from their defeat and have been prepping for war ever since.

I’ve never seen anything like this atmosphere since I started following politics 40 years ago. Almost all of the news media and Hollywood are virtual agitprop arms of the Democratic Party. College professors reinforce the radical beliefs of naive, impressionable students. Google, the most influential and widely used search engine in America, deliberately makes it hard to find alternate information. Wikipedia is unabashedly anti-Trump. Social media is predominantly anti-Trump and censors conservatives.

I’ve never seen business people so deeply involved in politics, even professional sports, which has always been apolitical up until recently, unless you consider displays of old-fashioned patriotism to be political. For business people to risk antagonizing up to half their customer base in order to virtue signal is unprecedented, and shows how powerful Left-wing social pressure has become.

The cheating’s gonna be epic this time, especially in minority neighborhoods, but also in liberal, white urban areas, where fanatical SJWs will rationalize that anything is justified to beat Trump. I won’t have the stomach to watch results on election night, and I’ll be terrified to check the news next morning.

If I hear loud celebrating late on election night, I’ll be pretty damn sure Trump has lost. I might throw up at that point; I’ll certainly be nauseous. Rather than howl in despair, I’ll get very drunk and depressed.

I can only pray and hope all true conservatives, as well as swing voters dismayed by the antics of the radical Left and BLM, will turn out to vote.
edit on 1-7-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
The cheating’s gonna be epic this time, especially in minority neighborhoods, but also in liberal, white urban areas...

That Trump has about a zero percent chance of winning anyway.

If you're gonna cheat to win an election why not cheat where it makes a difference? Like get Alabama to vote Democrat by having the 300,000,000 illegals that voted for Hillary in California register there instead.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

look I don;'t want to argue with you.but let me ask you...so the republicans are all up with the dems are going to cheat cheat cheat..so they are going to have their eyes and ears open keeping an eye on things... won't it be harder for the dems to cheat....

Changing the subject again. That's awesome. You don't want to argue with me, except that's what you did for a solid page, until you realized you were wrong.

I want our elections to be more secure. I don't know why you'd argue against this. The only reason to do so would be if you think it would disadvantage you politically.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The only reason this was even caught was that a postal inspector discovered an unusual amount of ballots in one box, completely by chance.

That's the initial reason, the closeness of the race, one candidate won by only eight votes, would have resulted in a recount. The ballot reviewal process is where the vast majority of fraudulent votes were located.

Yeah they found them reviewing the ballots, after it was already noticed that there were irregularities in this election and that further scrutiny was needed.

That's not going to always be the case. I don't see why this is so hard to understand, especially for people who think they're smarter than everyone else.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
The cheating’s gonna be epic this time, especially in minority neighborhoods, but also in liberal, white urban areas...

That Trump has about a zero percent chance of winning anyway.

We get it, you were told what to think about the election by the media.

And you think you're such an independent mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yeah they found them reviewing the ballots, after it was already noticed that there were irregularities in this election and that further scrutiny was needed.

What part about the recount being needed did you miss? There was an 8 vote difference in one case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join