It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Voter Fraud Incident Reveals Democrat Plan for November

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I keep thinking the insanity will go away in America but golly Gee I have not seen any indication that is the case. The most sacred thing a citizen can do is vote in a fair election which the whole fair thing IMO is hard to believe in anymore.

But…but…but…we’ve been assured by Nancy Pelosi and Jake Tapper that voter fraud with mail-in ballots is a myth. – They wouldn’t lie to us, would they?

Why yes, yes they would.

About 1/5th of all ballots cast in a Paterson, New Jersey special election for city council have been thrown out by a judge as being fraudulent. Mail-in ballots were stolen from mailboxes by Democrat political operatives, filled out with forged signatures and mailed in as part of a scheme led by four men, Councilman Michael Jackson, Councilman-Elect Alex Mendez, Councilman Shahin Khalique, and Abu Razyen.

This kind of voter fraud is a virtually 100% Democrat phenomenon, perpetrated all across the country, mainly in low-income and heavily-minority communities.

dbdailyupdate.com...

Jackson, Mendez, and Khalique have all been charged with the following: fraud in casting mail-in vote in the third degree, unauthorized possession of ballots in the third degree, tampering with public records in the third degree, and falsifying or tampering with records in the fourth degree. Mendez also faces charges of second-degree election fraud and third-degree false registration or transfer. Rayzen is charged with fraud in casting mail-in vote and unauthorized possession of ballots, both in the third degree.

The frustration with fraud is leading some to call for the total invalidation of the election. A local NAACP leader, Rev. Kenneth Clayton, argues the city should have an entirely new election due to the rampant alleged fraud.

“These kinds of acts make people not want to vote anymore.

thefederalist.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Why no charges of tampering with the mail?

Digital voting machines are not much better. Too easy for the 'chosen candidate' to win with no record for a recount.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
“A 100% dEmocrat phenomenon”

Ya don’t say

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Doubtful, at least Digital, there is a trail to backtrack with, the only way we found out about the OP was a single stuffed mail box, according to the OP,

If you control the local government, you have access to the list of local citizens who request absentee ballots. From that point, it is a simple thing to find out what day the ballots are being delivered and have operatives follow mail trucks through the relevant neighborhoods and remove the ballots from mailboxes. I have actually watched such operations in action in South Texas.

No doubt upper tiers of Federal Gov know about this, why the push back agaisnt it will ensue.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
That can't be true!

Because the Donald said that mail in ballots were prone to tampering and voter fraud!

It doesn't make sense, Dems good - tell truth, Orange Man Bad - all lies!

Obviously this is fake news created by the Trump campaign because the Democrats would never break the law and lie about it, they are the "power for the people" party, they do what's best for the public.

You can see by the dull and vacant look in my eyes that the lights are on but no one is home.

ETA: I got my ballot, and will drop it at the post office to make sure it gets at least that far before it becomes a democratic ticket.
edit on 30-6-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If any story should be national news it's this one. Barely any coverage. Democrats will say well, it's not widespread as usual but it doesn't have to be. These races are tight in many districts. One of these guys won by 8 votes. You actually don't want it to be widespread. Just enough to tip the scale. If they win in landslides and the voter registration shows they should not have that's when red flags go up.

I think they were running against other Democrats which is totally messed up if that is the cases. They stabbed their own people in the back.
edit on 30-6-2020 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ah the old sowing the seeds of excuse for the upcoming trump defeat.

At this point scrooge mcduck could run and beat this clown.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Pfft. Like this is fake.

Nice try cuck
edit on 30 6 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I don't think it's a party thing here in New Jersey, it's a New Jersey thing. None of the players, those tampering with ballots or those impacted by them, are permitted to have party affiliation by the city charter they use. You'll find, however, that they're all from the same types of demographics and they're cheating each other which we've come to expect in New Jersey when it comes to anything political. We have a proud rich history of political scumbaggery here in the Garden State.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've always thought that a secret ballot was unnecessary, I have no problem with everyone knowing how I voted. There must be a paper trail back to the voter when you go in to the voting booth.

Why the registration and ID verification at the polls if the vote can be tainted and is ultimately a secret that can't be verified? Somehow that ballot is connected to the voter, even if it shouldn't be. It seems that you could figure it out by matching the verification process with the order of votes cast at the very least.

Someone or some data base some where knows how you cast your vote, it seems unavoidable in today's information age.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Pfft. Like this is fake.

Nice try cuck

The ballot tampering? It's 100% real.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
There’s no - “this is wrong, they should be held accountable”

There’s just - “ha haaaa you’re just upset that your guy lost”

With known voter fraud

I think it’s an IQ thing

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Pfft. Like this is fake.

Nice try cuck

The ballot tampering? It's 100% real.

Yeah I know.
It’s also 100% supported by those who NEED to do it in order to win an election. Without MASSIVE voter fraud, the dEms have no chance.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

It’s also 100% supported by those who NEED to do it in order to win an election. Without MASSIVE voter fraud, the dEms have no chance.

I disagree with that. A 'Democrat' would have won every seat in Paterson with or without voter fraud.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Pa reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So true

But I’m talking about the Presidential elections this year, 1 in 5 is child’s play. They’re gonna be pushing for much higher numbers of fraudulent votes because they’re desperately needed.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don't see that happening either. If these clowns got caught in what amounts to a nationally-irrelevant local election you're aren't going to see it happening widespread at the general election level.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Why no charges of tampering with the mail?

Digital voting machines are not much better. Too easy for the 'chosen candidate' to win with no record for a recount.

This was my thought as well. How can the American public trust any of it?

Right or left, I trust no politician. In fact, the more they tell me everything is on the up and up, the less I believe them.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

“A 100% dEmocrat phenomenon”

Ya don’t say

Not so sure that’s accurate.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have brought this up before in another thread but there should be no mail ballots unless extreme circumstances such as military service, severe medical issues that do not allow you to travel and that is about it. The absentee ballot and mail in ballots have become a tool that people use to be lazy because they don't want to put up with the crowds or are "too busy"

The balloting should all be old school paper ballots and eliminate all the technology involved to avoid any tampering/hacking period, its too important. While voter fraud is a serious deal it pales in comparison to the problem of getting people to vote.

In 2016 it was barely over 50% of voters that placed a ballot which is sad. How do we increase voters besides stuffing the ballot boxes with dead people or fake names? Would extending the voting timeline by a couple days help? Do we really need to have all the results in one day and for instance have a three day voting period? Also, I am a firm believer in having a valid ID to vote so that should help eliminate some of the fraud if the period was extended.

For all of the amazing things that happen everyday in our world it is just sickening that we struggle to get a simple voting system correct.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don't see that happening either. If these clowns got caught in what amounts to a nationally-irrelevant local election you're aren't going to see it happening widespread at the general election level.

I hope you’re right. Their incompetence has been their downfall at every step of the last four years so hopefully that trend continues

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join