It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got a feeling noone will be voting for Biden...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

i guess that's what happens when the whole political agenda is based on lies. harder to please everyone.

i don't think they'll let Biden in though, he would have to win for that to make sense (assuming you meant letting him be a candidate and making his VP the next POTUS after Biden wins). also, it's less smelly to get rid of him now, with people focused on other things.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Watch how Trump changes public opinion and retakes the lead in the next few months.

Everyone has forgotten the Durham investigation and the MANY indictments to come.

Trump is not dumb and has fire power that will set the Democrats back 30 years.

Put your money on Trump for the win.

a reply to: jedi_hamster

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Biden has the delegates. Gabbard is not even close.

if they'll get rid of him, he won't have the delegates anymore.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Do you think no one will vote for Biden?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

which is exactly why i think something's cookin'.

they know what's coming, they have to reinvent their own public image if they're supposed to have any chances at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Do you think Tulsi is in on the plan?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Amid covid-19...

Protests GOOD

Trump Rallies BAD

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster If Tulsi Gabbard runs she may pealoff votes from both canmp I have net heard a lot about her domestic policies just that she is pro military but not pro war. Can she keep all the general in line under thumb and no start any new wars?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

I like precise, and concise, speech.
Not that it sways me, but it does allow one to pay attention to what is being said.

People will vote for Biden, very many people.

Biden will (probably) "lose" (Which means the people who control Biden will win).

However, the people who control Biden win whether Biden ever becomes POTUS or not.
edit on 10-6-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

She does not have the experience required to be an effective president.
And she was not a reality TV star either.

Neither did Trump have political experience
He seems effective
I can not see Biden as being a legitimate contender in any way shape or form, I think his name and reputation as well as mental capacity is seriously diminished

New blood as the Democrats seem to have some issues, a woman, would reflect well with society at the moment, well the US anyway.

Still, it’s not an issue to me, it’s someone else’s choice

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

But he was a reality TV star.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Joe Biden is the next US president.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Yeah and Reagan a movie star
I don’t know if it’s relevant, Trump won because Hilary, she was stupid and incompetent as appealed only to her own base.
There was that Alaskan lady who was a bit dipsy as well and she nearly got the number 2 gig, not sure experience matters, just engaging and entertaining

It’s US politics, msm driven

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: Phage

so what are you saying about yourself if you think Biden is normal? Biden Finally Outed as Serial Pedophile and Brazen Pervert

so why he isn‘t in jail then?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Joe Biden is the next US president.

You didnt see/hear his speech at Floyds 4th funeral today?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

has to be. Clinton gave her an excuse to "drop out" for a comeback later, that's how i see it.

as for the technicality of going from Biden to Tulsi on the ballot, it's surely complicated but if my theory is correct, they had a lot of time to prepare.

don't get me wrong, i'm not pro-anyone here. at this point i would consider Trump a better option than Biden, but first, i'm not a US citizen, second, i'm not even saying Trump isn't part of the bigger agenda. everything this is about, left vs right, democrats vs republicans, may very well be just smoke and mirrors, unless Trump really is a wild card they didn't expect - but in that case, he should be dead already, just like Kennedy.

it's just a brutal, cynical theory, assuming everything's a fair game and noone is saint. Tulsi certainly was a good candidate and if this plays out, it'll unfortunately put her in a row with every other politician having an angle - but most people won't even notice. they still think politicians would be playing their golf calmly while things are on fire if they didn't know in advance what will happen.

so my guess is, either Trump is a wild card and has protection in places, so they need a play like Biden-Tulsi switch to win, or Trump is part of the team and the plan is for him to win again, followed by civil war. in case he's part of the team, pretending to put up a fight would be overdoing it, imho - heck, they would wanna be sure to lose, so Biden isn't a bad option in such scenario.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

And I must assume that makes him presidential material, ok.
I don’t think it’s relative for a president

Is that the precise concise speech you like so much “reality tv star”

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

More Dems will vote Trump

Because WOW! : twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Mach2

Yes. Normal, in a political sense.
Which is what this thread is about, no?

Where's the conspiracy?

Well you tripped up here. Like you smugly tell everyone else, explain. show links, "research it yourself" and then your sig is "shills". You haven't backed yourself up so stop answering questions with a question. You buggered up again. Your edits, racist remarks, overbearing questions and put down answers is underlined in this response. "Biden is, at least, normal."

Cover your tracks mate with your responses but there are others out there that see through these lame remarks and excuses. Yes, people with intelligence that matches yours. Try listening to them. You ain't the pope.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I like precise, and concise, speech.
Not that it sways me, but it does allow one to pay attention to what is being said.

People will vote for Biden, very many people.

Jump said it..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join