It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got a feeling noone will be voting for Biden...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
...because he won't be an option on the table.

Democrats aren't that stupid, ok? They have to know Biden has no chance. Noone, except the most determined anti-Trumpers, would vote for him - and while that group is surprisingly big, even small numbers going 3rd party instead may screw things up completely for the dems. And no sane Trump voter would even consider voting for Biden, period.

As for getting rid of Biden, that's secondary, I'm sure they can figure out a way if they want it to happen. Health problems, antifa-related accusations (and using Trump's administration to get rid of Biden), the list goes on.

Here's the goal though, to boost chances of good, but fresh, candidate, giving her an opportunity to ride the wave of social upheaval.

Oops, did I say "her"? Well of course, Tulsi Gabbard.

Mixed ethnicity, military background, opinions giving her a chance of grabbing a few votes from the Trump camp, she's a perfect candidate for the dems.

And yeah, she "dropped" from the race, endorsing Biden, after Hillary gave her an excuse to do that. How convenient, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Biden is good 👍 I don't see why not. You got to be seriously programmable or in denial to not see the numerous glitches with this current Republican administration.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I think many will vote for Biden.
I think some (many, even) will vote against Trump.

Biden is, at least, normal.

Where is the conspiracy, btw?

edit on 6/10/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Sorry. Tulsi is a great, a level-headed well-spoken woman in government to be sure. but the goal posts have been moved. Her time to shine is being eclipsed.

She WAS the perfect candidate, but 2020 is in full swing baby!

edit on 10-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

the problem with voting against Trump is, they don't have to vote for Biden to do that, and as for Biden being normal, opinions vary.

and lets face it, Biden is far from ideal. Tulsi should have much bigger chances, especially if Hillary would decide to be an useful idiot one last time and apologize in public for calling her a russian asset, and would endorse her. there's no presidency for Clinton, that's for sure, but the way i see it, where Hillary is cunning and wicked, Biden is just... "old Joe", to put it gently. both are high risk, and that's not what the democratic party needs.

and the conspiracy is in the fact that Biden was never supposed to be a real candidate. Tulsi on her own would be fine, but fine perhaps wouldn't be good enough, so i guess they made Biden a temporary candidate, knowing in advance what will happen (yeah, false flag George Floyd operation implied). then let things go haywire for a while, get rid of Biden and present Tulsi as an ultimate solution to all the problems at hand.
edit on 10/6/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I think many will vote for Biden.
I think some (many, even) will vote against Trump.

Where is the conspiracy, btw?

"Normal" is subjective.

What's not subjective, is Biden's diminished mental capacity. He has trouble focusing, and staying on topic. He gets easily flustered in the face of even the smallest criticism/challenge, and if his inability to organize a moderd tech campaign is any indication, he is way too much of a dinosaur for my tastes.

That's all before we put aside all the rhetoric, and pandering, and get into actual policy.

"Come on man"........

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

He has trouble focusing, and staying on topic.

Speech patterns?
Trump repeats himself continually and relies upon ridiculous superlatives. He "misspeaks" and confabulates.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

so what are you saying about yourself if you think Biden is normal? Biden Finally Outed as Serial Pedophile and Brazen Pervert

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Joe Biden, is bat crap crazy.

Hillary, is toxic waste.

Kevin Spacey, is starting to look like a viable candidate.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Speech patterns?
Trump repeats himself continually and relies upon ridiculous superlatives. He "misspeaks" and confabulates.

and that's exactly why Tulsi would grab some of his voters, at least those not blaming most of the current mayhem on democrats.

Trump may talk like an egomaniacal asshole, but he's no idiot. Joe won't keep up with him. Tulsi on the other hand... that would be an equal fight at the very least.
edit on 10/6/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Speech patterns?

No, not "speech patterns".

Have you watched any of his recent unscripted (or even scripted) public interactions?

It isn't pretty, and anyone that can''t see it, doesn't want to.

Why did you immediately play the "but Trump" card. I didn't mention DJT. I thought we were discussing Biden?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Do you think that no one will vote for Biden?
Do you think it's a conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
...because he won't be an option on the table.

Democrats aren't that stupid, ok? They have to know Biden has no chance. Noone, except the most determined anti-Trumpers, would vote for him - and while that group is surprisingly big, even small numbers going 3rd party instead may screw things up completely for the dems. And no sane Trump voter would even consider voting for Biden, period.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they are playing dumb because when they have a man in the White House, they have real competition that is not caught up in defending a buffoon like Trump and is actually busy advocating for their side by making good, sound, rational arguments instead?

You see? Donald Trump is a brilliant distraction for right wingers. Every ounce of excess energy the right has needs to go into defending the indefensible. And while they're doing that, the real agenda is marching happily along almost completely unopposed by anything that makes any rational sense. Because Trump's phony opposition to the real agenda that rules our world never makes any damn sense and always makes his supporters look like hateful morons (because they support him and he's their worst enemy).

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

All I said is that some (many?) will vote against Trump. This means that they will likely vote for Biden. This means that the OP is incorrect.

Right?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I called this a year ago.

The problem with the Democratic primaries is that they had to swing so far left to win the primary that they had no chance to swing back to center to win the general.

After all, all the Republican party had to do is post the Democratic primary debates to tank their "Leader".

So the only way that Democrats had a chance to win the general election is to bypass it...

Which is what they are doing right now.

Let's see where we are after the DNC convention.

Spoiler Alert... Biden's VP will be the next President.

If they even let him in.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
We will see which candidate scares more voters, lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

All I said is that some (many?) will vote against Trump. This means that they will likely vote for Biden. This means that the OP is incorrect.

Right?

I'm seeing that as just projection.

Like many? Will vote against Hillary.

Once again, many? will vote against the Democratic party once again.

Because at the end of the day, it seems that they want to just end the American way of life.

NOT the American way of life on Hawaii, obviously.

Which you are basing your opinion on.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think Gabbard was a real option but, I don’t think she is controllable by the party powers and she doesn’t seem to tow the core party lines. Not enough of a democrat to be an option.

Creepy Joe is going to get smashed by Trump.
It’s disgusting how Trump politically trolls anyone but creepy Joe, he hasn’t any defence.
And as shameful as it is, people seem to like Trump insulting others, the showmanship, the arrogance, the theatre.

Gabbard, probably the only chance the Democrats had in my opinion

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Biden was Biden when Tulsi was doing horribly in the primaries. Dims want Biden as he is!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join