It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Leftists when someone watches a video on anything else and forms an opinion: you don't know the science involved so maybe you should educate yourself

Leftists on the Floyd video: I know what I saw and the expert is wrong

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

Using a counterfeit $20 bill is hardly a crime befitting a death sentence.

+4 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow I know ATS is a shell of what it was when I first joined, but so many people happily looking for an excuse for this man's death to be something other than a result of the officer is astonishing.

As for a crime, which apparently should be a death sentence to some of you, I have a story.
I was running errands one day, in and out of a few stores. Last stop was the liquor store, or as we call them here the party store. Just picked up a water and some chips for the kids.

I went to pay. The man behind the counter takes the money. Then a few seconds later he told me it was fake. I was shocked and said "it is?" I said I had no idea and had been a few places. He took the time to explain to me how he knew it was, had me feel it, etc. He gave it back to me.

If I did not have another bill, he would have just had me put the items back and I got a lesson in counterfeit money. According to people here I deserved a knee to the throat for over 8 min.

You do know why that didn't happen to me right? I am not a male African American.
He sent me on my way with a have a good day

edit on 29-5-2020 by frogs453 because: grammar

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Very true. But it becomes an entirely different case, one far harder to prove guilt. It's very possible he will be and should be guilty, we will have to see all the evidence and what the actual laws are.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Wow I know ATS is a shell of what it was when I first joined, but so many people happily looking for an excuse for this man's death to be something other than a result of the officer is astonishing.

I don't see anyone happy or looking. I see a medical examiner has found the cause of death and it is not the cause of death that was first assumed. Do you think new evidence requires a rethinking of old positions? Or do you think once you make up your mind all new evidence should be discounted?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987

They could have left him on the ground and he would have still died. He was probably having a panic attack because he knew he was going to jail.

Going to jail..FOR WHAT, A FAKE 20$ bill? the kind most of us have unknowingly passed

edit on 29-5-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: frogs453

I’m a right winger

I Don’t care what the coroner says, or what crimes this man is supposed to have committed

That cop caused his death and should be convicted of it

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What im claiming happened is what transpired in the video plain as day for all to see.

That being the protracted and extended murder and killing of a member of the public in broad daylight by Police.

Open your eyes son, please.

edit on 29-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So you don't believe the medical examiner? Read the original link I posted. It means the police didn't cause his death. You also didn't know you had a counterfeit bill? Yet, the dude noticed in 20 seconds? Sounds like you do this type of thing often and suck at it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So waiit a minute

Does this mean coroners can put out garbage reports for political reasons?

Oh well, back to locking down over those 100000 covid deaths!

That popped in my head. Washington State just admitted that at least 5 gunshot deaths were recorded as COVID deaths.

If they're admitting to 5, it's probably closer to 500.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's the idea.

Whatever happened went terribly wrong, and the cops were responsible for noticing that something was going terribly wrong. That they either failed to do that or flat out ignored it is where they need to be brought to account.

I'm willing to believe that the man didn't strangle Floyd outright, but he still bears responsibility for what followed that led to Floyd's death.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

To my knowledge that's not even illegal unless you actually know you are passing fake currency.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You don't care what the medical examiner says? That's like saying "I don't care what the jury says, he's still guilty!"

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: illusion987
a reply to: watchitburn

Which is why we have "Medical Examiners" and not youtube video watchers to write medical reports.

Your logic is fundamentally flawed and disingenuous.

An action, while not being the primary cause of death, can effect another, pre-existing condition, thereby causing death; therefore, the action triggers the death due to the condition, whereas the death wouldn't occur otherwise under normal circumstances.

So the actions taken by the police officer didn't directly result in his death?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I’m a right winger

I Don’t care what the coroner says, or what crimes this man is supposed to have committed

That cop caused his death and should be convicted of it

Yes that, and I am shocked there are people saying otherwise.

link   

So its your assessment that no black male has ever tried to pass a counterfeit bill without a police confrontation, and no white people have ever had a police confrontation while trying to pass a counterfeit bill?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Clearly, the only reason this story was posted is to get a bunch of emotional responses and keep it up in the recents. It is like an advertisement for the police state. Don't feed the trolls people. Let this thread die in the trash bin where it belongs.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Well, he sure was not tickling the poor sod on the ground for 8 minutes, whatever the medical examiner claims or otherwise.
edit on 29-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: vonclod

To my knowledge that's not even illegal unless you actually know you are passing fake currency.

Ya, I'm curious..I doubt he was going to jail..highly!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join