It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

I doubt it’ll change the charges themselves. The defense will argue that he only died because he had intoxicants in his system and not because he had his neck and chest compressed for almost ten minutes. The prosecution will argue that the compression of the neck and chest was lethal in and of itself, and the intoxicants were at most a side note.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I doubt it’ll change the charges themselves. The defense will argue that he only died because he had intoxicants in his system and not because he had his neck and chest compressed for almost ten minutes. The prosecution will argue that the compression of the neck and chest was lethal in and of itself, and the intoxicants were at most a side note.

Agreed. What I was getting at was during trial a plea down to a lesser charge because of extenuating circumstances.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They should indeed answer for it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Neither autopsy or reason will ultimately matter because the man died as a direct result of the cop(s) were committing a crime. It will only matter in an office somewhere determining the elements the prosecutors will feel they can prove, and which charge they pursue in court.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Then they should put the prosecution on the floor compress their chest with two men and get another man to put his knee on their neck for 9 minutes and see what happens!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Why would they do that to the prosecutor for arguing that having his neck and chest compressed is what killed George?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Why would they do that to the prosecutor for arguing that having his neck and chest compressed is what killed George?

Yea! And have him coming down from amphetamine, and currently on fentanyl. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Sorry my mistake.... I meant the ones who say he would not have died like that unless he had intoxicants in his system.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Gotcha, that makes way more sense lol

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

Illusion987,

Question: why was George Floyd not given cpr? When the ambulance showed up, they just loaded him up and took hime away. Didn’t check pulse, didn’t check to see if he was breathing, nothing. Floyd was dead when they scraped him up off the street and the paramedics didn’t even attempt to save his life. WTF?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbatrossMaker

EMS does one of two things when they get on scene: load and go or stay and play.

Is the patient stable enough to receive treatment then and there? Yes? Then you treat and transport. No? Then you package them for transport and get moving, and do what you can en route to more advanced facilities. Compromised airway and compromised breathing means decidedly not stable.
edit on 2-6-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
lawandcrime.com...

So definitely some drugs in his system;

VI.

Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testingperformed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine)A.

Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:1.

Fentanyl 11 ng/mL2.

Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL3.

4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL4.

Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL5.

11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL6.

Cotinine positive7.

Caffeine positive

and not such a good ticker;

Cross sections of the vessels show multi focal atherosclerosis, with 75% proximal and 75% mid narrowing of the left anterior descending coronary artery; 75%proximal narrowing of the 1st diagonal branch of the left anterior descending coronary artery; 25% proximal narrowing of the circumflex coronary artery; and 90% proximal narrowing of the right coronary artery.
edit on 3-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

it also says that he had the covid.

makes one wonder, why the paid i'm famous mr TV corner didn't report all that.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: illusion987

If they act quick, they may be able to blame COVID for the death and add him to List of Numbers that Excuse the Government Crapping on your Rights.

George Floyd had COVID

Call me Nastradumbass.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

If a person is being choked, they can't talk.

If a person is being choked, they pass out within 10 - 30 seconds.

I am not supporting the actions of the cop in question, but am merely pointing out the likelihood that he did not choke someone to death.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Floyd's death has been ruled a homicide.

Source

That's the relevant part. Stop squirming.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

Actually JFK's last words were, "I have quite a headache, it feels like my head is going to explode."

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dwrdwrdwr

If a person is being choked, they can't talk.

Depends on how the choke is applied.

If a person is being choked, they pass out within 10 - 30 seconds.

Depends on how the choke is applied.

I am not supporting the actions of the cop in question, but am merely pointing out the likelihood that he did not choke someone to death.

More like showing you’re not really that conversant in how chokes work.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join