It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is a lie! After reading this you will get mad, scared and mabey crazy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You messed up dude. The doctor did not mean that you should shave your head, he specifically told you that the virus is in the hair follicles.

Now step in front of the mirror, take a razor, and scalp yourself.

Watch a couple of old western movies for reference.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I also believe that this has been here since November and already ravaged my state. We had a very large amount of Chinese tourism last year and into the winter. I posted in another thread about having this months ago and I know many people in Alaska that had the same thing. We also now have the lowest rates in the country so... who knows. It’s a horrible mess is all I can agree on.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

Do you not think we know this already???

This is one of the most basic and obvious statistics there is.

I knew this when i was 15. They make so much money in tax on cigarettes they will never ban them.

Dont be telling people to wake up when they already know the subject

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You have no clue. It's real.

I see people around me going down everyday, some didn't make it.

I started my week with one dead coworker. I might see another dead at the end of the week

So please, shut up.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
People choose to smoke. They don't choose to be infected by a pandemic virus.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

You really are reaching on this one. As someone who got tests back four days ago. I can tell you this is no joke. I could barely walk. Let alone the extreme shortness of breath.
All the stores here had employees test positive also. The distribution centers have also been compromised.
My doctor even told me to shave my hair. I look goofy but at this point it doesn’t really freaking matter.
But don’t underestimate this dude.

Do you know why your Dr told you to shave your head?

Because this is a Pleomorphic Bacteria we are dealing with that can exist in viral size and be transmitted in LIVING FORM via fluidic conduits....and whenthose conduits dry up it SURVIVES for days as a dust due to a lipid fat coating it....soooo...we are essentially dealing with a BACTERIAL DUST....and it falls like a rain of dust wherever it is when its fluidic conduit expires....from ceiling to floor and everywhere in between.

The only effective ways of cleaning are steam or some type of immersion treatment that can get every single nook and cranny of a room full of medical equipment....or simply isolating it in an environment that will most quickly deteriorate its lipid fat coating....the target here is its lipid fat coating....as soon as you bust it it kills the bacteria and its inert and harmless you dont even have to disinfect....we need to begin to reallocate our resources accordingly...not waste time and resources trying to do things that are logisiticlly impossible or are the path of most resistance.
edit on 22-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I can tell you this is no joke. I could barely walk. Let alone the extreme shortness of breath.

I wish you the best AAY. I am so sorry you're afflicted with this crap. My brother tested +, but he seems to be one of those who don't get hammered.

Good luck, Brother!!

edit on 2242020 by Snarl because: grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If tobacco killed this fast it would be banned entirely.
But it takes tobacco decades to do its dsmage.
Quit while you can still breath.

Also people get to choose tobacco or not.
This virus doesn't offer the same choice.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So sorry. It didn't take long to effect these boards personally.

I'm staying away from folks.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You have no clue. It's real.

I see people around me going down everyday, some didn't make it.

I started my week with one dead coworker. I might see another dead at the end of the week

So please, shut up.

He's not saying the virus itself is a lie. He's saying it has been way overblown and everyone is reacting from their fears instead of acting logically to mitigate it's effects. Silencing people who disagree with us is not the way to move forward.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Get well soon. 🤒

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Forty thousand in nine weeks is not the same as the flu.

Stop trying to get people to break the lock down and get sick.
Just because it's what trump wants.
His own admin is saying the opposite of what he's saying.
He needs to win or he goes to jail in N.Y.. Don't you get that?
He thinks if he forces states to open up it will help him but it's already too late. He let this bug in and now he is paying for it.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Does he not know about shampoo?

Wash your hands, wash your hair.

That's the dumbest doctor ever.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Everybody had big hair in the eighties.
And big shoulder pads to balance it.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

Maybe a new pagan holiday like Mabon only spelled differently?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

It hasn't even started yet....imagine when every one of every familty in every neighborhood, city, state....gets the all clear...and leave the house at-the-same1

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hmm well yes those figures may be correct however, you can't pass your lung cancer and emphysema onto others and put them in hospital on a ventilator for 10 days

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You really are reaching on this one. As someone who got tests back four days ago. I can tell you this is no joke. I could barely walk. Let alone the extreme shortness of breath.
All the stores here had employees test positive also. The distribution centers have also been compromised.
My doctor even told me to shave my hair. I look goofy but at this point it doesn’t really freaking matter.
But don’t underestimate this dude.

Yes, you and most people need to take back your power, and personal responsibility for your health.

Your doctor told you to shave your head though? Not take Vitamin D3, K2, C, E , A, zinc, selenium, magnesium... but shave your head?

Unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'm guessing you're American, which means you probably are aware of these things called Capitalism and lobbying, where sometimes big money ventures decide to pay off and intervene in areas where - had the truth been known - it would affect their business model.

Do some research into how the big tobacco companies paid off people to dismiss study after study on the ill effects of smoking over the past 50 years. Then you might understand that you actually live in one of the more crooked political systems in the world.

Then, when you realise your argument is junk, come back, be the better person, and admit it.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yeh people smoke by choice and takes a life time of smoking to eventually kill you , no one asks for corona and only takes a couple of weeks to really put you on deaths door

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join