It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is a lie! After reading this you will get mad, scared and mabey crazy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year. Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following: More than 480,000 deaths every year (including deaths from secondhand smoke) This is just data from the U.S.A. Imagine the whole world data. And yet you are all afraid of the Covid-19 that kills a few thousand or hundred based on your location. Covid-19 is to fear but the real enemy is much worse. Open your eyes. If your government really was there for your health dont you think they would have banned tobacco by now? No instead they shut down the country over a virus that kills less people than tobacco. They are bribed by money by the cabal systems in place to make people addicted and sick. Wake up!!!! You are being manipulated. Yes be careful with the covid-19 virus but remember its less of your worry's. Source for U.S tobacco deaths: www.cdc.gov...

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

You really are reaching on this one. As someone who got tests back four days ago. I can tell you this is no joke. I could barely walk. Let alone the extreme shortness of breath.
All the stores here had employees test positive also. The distribution centers have also been compromised.
My doctor even told me to shave my hair. I look goofy but at this point it doesn’t really freaking matter.
But don’t underestimate this dude.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

Together, Covid-19 and the FLU have killed 0.03% of the US population this year.

You're right, Covid-19 is one of the smallest threats to our everyday life.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Check your pm CWM.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
hate to tell u, but "thing x is worse and more dangerous than thing y" does not actually mean thing y is a lie, that's not how stuff like facts and science and the world work i'm afraid

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Its serious when you know they shut down the schools for an indefinite period of time.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

My doctor even told me to shave my hair.
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Shave your hair? To fight covid-19? Why?

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
We are already mad

edit on 22-4-2020 by Egoismyname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I had the covid-19 as well. I was so weak I could not get out of my bed, could barely breath and had no smell for 12 days. Just like the H1N1 virus, the covid-19 will never go away. It was a weapon for the cabal to get rid or reduce the weak and sick just like all the other nasty things they released.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

He said that your hair follicles can hold the virus for the same amount of time as paper. 9hrs
It’s not like I am going out.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

He said that your hair follicles can hold the virus for the same amount of time as paper. 9hrs

Did you get a second opinion before shaving your head?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Nope, didn’t really care. I was ready for a haircut anyway. Though I never shave it.
But my hair grows fast so in a week or two I’ll be back to normal.
Unless I die

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

And since I was really bored I flew my drone and Have a pic for ya.
Vegas

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Nope, didn’t really care. I was ready for a haircut anyway. Though I never shave it.
But my hair grows fast so in a week or two I’ll be back to normal.
Unless I die

Ok, your body your choice, I like my 70's Bee Gee's hair, I would have sought a second opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Is it just me or has covid 19 unleashed the use of the word Mabey? What is Mabey?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I have to say that for the longest time I was very skeptical about the lethality of covid. I was working on the north slope of Alaska and fed lies by management. We didn’t have easy access to internet. I’ve been back for 14 days, did a quarantine have had both myself and my daughter tested etc. I have lost one friend that was 28 and I have another friends dad in the icu from it.
I believe the disease is very deadly. But I also don’t think we can kill the economy like we have. I’ve been outspoken about keeping business as usual, I still am. There is nothing else to do. In Alaska we are looking at complete Economic collapse even though we are the least effected state as far as the virus is concerned.
Our Economy is based on oil and tourism. Both of which are absolutely devastated from this. I don’t even know how to comprehend it all.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Its serious when you know they shut down the schools for an indefinite period of time.

This was all planned in 2010!!!

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.
Go online and take a look at the PDF

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I am already crazy. Also my Facebook has been completely ghosted for advocating for freedom. I haven’t had a post or comment replied to for over a week since I stared making sense to people and had hundreds of comments etc. There is more to this, but the virus is bad. The economic collapse is worse. There is no good solution.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

My biggest concern besides getting back to work is when can I see my family?
All I’ve been able to do is FaceTime. Better than nothing but not the same.
And yes I do agree at some point we just need to open up.
At this point everyone will most likely get it. Sad but true.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

We are never going to open up as usual. Maybe some places, but it will be short lived. I just think as horrible as it is that society got this wrong. I don’t want anyone to die and am not heartless, but I think we should have fought through this and got it Over with quickly. Now it’s going to bleed a slow death to everyone, be it financially or otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join