It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CoronaVirus numbers are not adding up. Maybe you can enlighten me with the right numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Then we can't compare it to the flu anymore, because most people who get the flu don't go to the doctor.

I don't think the flu uses "recovered" as a metric... The assumption is if you live you recover...lol

edit on 26-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Also true...have you taken a look at the new thread that shows the site that made the models all the states have been using to shut everything down over has been using inaccurate data from the get go. Now it seems our hospitals were never going to be overrun...wonder why certain people tried to skew the input data in the model to make things look more dire than they were?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Odd thought.. considering the complete and utter panic we have seen with numbers that would barely create a blip on a statistics chart maybe that's why they are so slow to test people.

Could you imagine the panic if we saw numbers like 2.5 million infected, we just might jump straight to mad max.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The virus takes weeks to recover from, if not longer. This could be part of the issue you are seeing. There is a lag.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Also true...have you taken a look at the new thread that shows the site that made the models all the states have been using to shut everything down over has been using inaccurate data from the get go. Now it seems our hospitals were never going to be overrun...wonder why certain people tried to skew the input data in the model to make things look more dire than they were?

American hospitals are already getting overrun. The new numbers are as good of a guess as the first numbers. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. This is a new virus, we don't know much about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

No they aren't...why would you even say that?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Actual proof of them being over run? Or just people saying they are going to be? Big difference

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

exactly!

We think the toilet paper extinction was bad?
Imagine if everyone got tested....there would be complete pandemonium in the streets.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Famouszor
I don't know about the numbers here but I read that China has lost 20 million land line and cell phone customers.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

No they aren't...why would you even say that?

Because the MSM is always right, right? The local hospital I used to work at said they are doing ok so far with bed and capacity. Masks are in short supply like most others, but for serious cases their network of hospitals is doing well as of now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join