It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Facing Criminal Charges In Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yes, to open a criminal case you first file a criminal complaint.

Complaint is the term for the documents setting forth allegations. A warrant would follow.

In civil court if you sue, you file a civil complaint, have it served, then begins the civil suit.

This is US law but most systems are quite similar.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Lol the same FBI that spied on Trump and his people! The same FBI that let Hillary go free. The same FBI that agents like Stoch and page conspiring to nail Trump! Wow special kind of biased or stupid or both!
a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ask Pelosi if Joe is under investigation forever?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Instant impeachment if he wins and the congress switches to GOP control, anybody voting for him in the primaries is either willfully ignorant or just doesn't care.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The articles says that he filed a complaint!!

They say he filed charges. The police are investigating.

Just like any White House intern could file a complaint against trump accusing him of rape. If someone did, would it be correct to say that trump faced criminal charges for rape?

No, because reasons and stuff. But Biden is different! Biden is obviously guilty... anyone who can't see that is supporting his cover-up. If this investigation doesn't uncover how guilty he is, we'll just investigate again, and again, and again... there's nothing saying he can only be investigated once. We'll find something eventually! We need to hear from Hunter, and Obama, and Hillary, and everyone Joe Biden has had contact with in the last 5 years. If anyone objects, they're guilty of Obstruction of Justice!

Hey, you know, this is kinda fun...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

a reply to: TheRedneck
The articles says that he filed a complaint!!
Just like any White House intern could file a complaint against trump accusing him of rape. If someone did, would it be correct to say that trump faced criminal charges for rape?

Juanita Broderick and Bill ring a bell. How about Jennifer Flowers who won the lawsuit over her encounter and POTUS got impeached for lying under oath?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Caroline13456

Will the u.s. extradite him to Ukraine after he's president? I don't think so.

He will never be POTUS.
Maybe a jail cell cleaner or cup washer in a Fed Prison, but never POTUS.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

He will never be POTUS.
Maybe a jail cell cleaner or cup washer in a Fed Prison, but never POTUS.

It disappointing the Senate did not vote to have witnesses. I would have loved seeing the Biden's exposed before the entire world on Live TV.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I will admit for a momentary minute I had that emotional response too. I even had a couples minutes during the quorum over fantasizing at the fun entertainment we would have with calling witnesses.

Maturity and reality still called out to me. This impeachment is more than just individuals. Not Biden, not Trump. It was a power grab to nullify our constitution!!!

Separations of powers has been what has strengthened America above all other governments. If destroyed, we would spiral downward like so many others in history. The world powers and people are envious at our system of governance. Those that may be envious yet greedy and arrogant, need to try and destroy us, simply to destroy the hopes and dreams of their own citizens.

What is happening here is more than impeaching Trump. It is a power play to destroy the constitution and our government. It has worldly applications and not just a partisan play.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
About time. And the AG will make sure they're extradited to stand trial for their many crimes

That is of course provided our DOJ doesn't get to them first. Given what little we know, it seems Durham's investigation will be moving to the next step (asking a GJ for indictments)

Attorney Durham has very broad latitude to bring these criminals to justice. I only hope the softies have it in them to see us through this nation shattering crisis and use them to make an example to deter future acts that aren't in this nations best interests (at all times)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Agreed. Dems wanted the Senate to vote on something other than the articles before them. Of course, after their massive Mueller-mix-up failure you'd have thought thinking folks would have dismissed this out the gate.

I sincerely hope that when hoax 3.0 comes Americans don't give them the time of day. Demonstrable sour grapes partisan liars deserve nothing from us, ever

They are waging a war on us and our rights.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The only thing I could see happening is his being banned from Ukraine and allies.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Durham is swamped.. Ted Cruz says a 4-person Special Prosecutor unit is needed. (Obama Admin issued an illegal Spy FISA against Cruz too...when he and Trump were the last two Repub 2016 candidates.)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ted Cruz says a 4-person Special Prosecutor unit is needed.

I'm good with that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Read this whole story. One key fact is that Shokin withheld key documents from UK investigators investigating Zlochevskiy (Burisma Founder) which allowed him to move the stolen money to Cyprus.. Shokin's own investigation had gone dormant at that point.

Ukraine Timeline

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Lindsey Graham said definitively today on national television that we are going to get to the bottom of the Bidens and Ukraine.

I'd bet a buffalo nickle we will and when we do, the American public will fully understand the call between our POTUS and the Ukrainian president.

Everything they are accusing Trump of was already done by Joe Biden on national television, in the worst fashion because he was obviously trying to shield his corrupt activities but was so assured because the nation at the time loved Obama, he though he could so whatever the F5555 he wanted. The American public is not that stupid, I hope.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

While Lindsey Graham's committee is investigating the Bidens, I hope the DOJ investigates the Schiff-Ciaramella-Vindman scheme that got the impeachment inquiry started.

And, if what they did was collude to fabricate a false whistleblower report (aided by ICIG Atkinson), the Supreme Court will overturn the House Impeachment all-together.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Yeah.
I still can't help but wonder why the DOJ didn't get involved with an investigation. We have a treaty about doing that, and everything.

Everything they are accusing Trump of was already done by Joe Biden on national television,
But see, Trump kept it all secret. Tried to, anyway. Why is that?
edit on 2/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

After he's POTUS..?

He's not even going to make it into the run for President let alone be President.

Maybe the President of the Lukyanivska Prison book club but that's about all..lol

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I still can't help but wonder why the DOJ didn't get involved with an investigation. We have a treaty about doing that, and everything.

I understand your concern. It would have been much easier to press the impeachment case against Trump if the DoJ had made official announcements about a Ukraine investigation into someone named Biden. Better luck next time.

But see, Trump kept it all secret. Tried to, anyway. Why is that?

For the same reason Trump didn't send an envoy to General Soleimeni to inform him of the date, time, and circumstances surrounding his upcoming demise.

Yeah, kinda rude, I'll admit...

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join