It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Facing Criminal Charges In Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think this is what Italian grandmother used to refer to as "sh** and fall back in It."

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So. The former prosecutor that biden, with the backing of pres. Obama, senators from both parties, along with the govts of many other countries and international organizations like the international monetary fund, urged Ukraine to fire because he was corrupt, has failed a criminal complaint against biden..
Biden isnt facing any criminal charges. Like any complaint, the allegation will be investigated and only if there is evidence found to substantiate the claim would charges actually be filed...

Try again. According to the articles linked, charges have been filed already by Viktor Shokin and Biden is facing up to 4 years in prison if convicted. Also, both Viktor Shokin and Yuriy Lutsenko (the Prosecutor General who replaced Shokin after Biden had him fired) have stated in an OAN investigation that Biden was in complete, illegal control of the justice dpeartment in Ukraine during that time period. that's pretty damning in their own country.

Ukraine is not the United States of America. They may well do things differently there (probably do to some extent). Their laws, however, are no less valid in their country than our laws are in ours.

Joe Biden is facing up to 4 years in a Ukrainian prison.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

How exactly does the FORMER Prosecutor file charges? Anyone who believes is dumber than rock.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
dawnstar

Like any complaint, the allegation will be investigated....

So, you are saying Biden should be investigated? President Donald Trump agrees with you!
edit on 1/31/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Trump's escapade kills this dead, any evidence is now tainted and won't be admissible.

If trump suspected Biden he should have informed the Fbi and had them deal with it. Because he didn't go through the proper channels Biden can't be tried in the US or extradited to Ukraine.

AAAAHHHHNNNNT!

Wrong.

Read the articles linked, please. Joe Biden is being investigated for trial in Ukraine. American laws do not apply to Ukraine, nor do American politics. He will be investigated and tried according to Ukrainian laws and procedures.

As for extradition, Xcalilber254 is correct that there is no extradition treaty between the United States and Ukraine. However, both countries are a signatory to the 1983 "Convention on the Transfer of Sentenced Persons" international treaty, so he could be extradited under that. I wonder if it would actually happen though, since the President would be the one to comply with international treaties... let's see, the President is... oh, well, never mind...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

How exactly does the FORMER Prosecutor file charges? Anyone who believes is dumber than rock.

It appears anyone can file charges in Ukraine:

According to p.5. Part 1 of Art. 23 of the Ukrainian Law on National Police, the police must answer in time to a report of criminal or administrative offenses or events. The procedure for submitting a claim to the prosecutor's office or the police is regulated by the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine [CPC].

In accordance with Part 1 of Art. 214 of the CPC of Ukraine, the investigator immediately, not later than 24 hours after the submission of such a report, is obliged to put the information in the Register of pre-trial investigations and start an investigation. In accordance with Part 4. Art. 214 CPC of Ukraine a refusal to accept and register a report of a criminal offense is not allowed.

In practice, it happens when the police or the prosecutor's office refuse to start investigation stating that there is no criminal offense. In such a case, within ten days, a person should file a claim to the local court against the inaction of the investigator or the prosecutor in accordance with the procedure provided for in Art. 306 of [the CPC]. (Ukraine 20 Nov. 2017)

Since the linked sources are reporting that charges have been filed and an investigation is underway, it would follow that the police have accepted the charges, meaning they are valid.

Ukraine is not part of the United States. "Anyone who believes that is dumber than a rock," to quote something I was once told.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
By the way - nobody is noticing this I guess - and I can kind of understand why since you tube is doing everything in it's power to keep you from finding this in their search, took me like 5 minutes to find it - but Rudy's second podcast is up - and there is some interesting info in it.

Seems he is doing this in a trial like format and this is part one of his opening statement. Interviews with Shokin, etc. are coming up in future vids.

edit on 31-1-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
reply to: AaarghZombies

Also, Biden doesnt need to be jailed or even sentenced. Criminal charges will do just fine. Even if he never answers for it. He will be quickly shunned by the voters, and then by his own party.

Probably, this very moment, the dems are trying to find a way to offload Biden somehow.

i wish that were true. But, democrats have shown time and time again they couldn't care less how disgusting, criminal, perverted, corrupt, or embarrassing their candidates are - they will vote for them anyway.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Too bad they have already said there's nothing and they did look into it.

Maybe we wait for the real news to make this announcement because something that big would not sit on the back burner while the alternative facts media gets the scoop.
I mean just think.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Trump should arrange for Biden to be extradited to stand trial.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
lol

like with the fisa warrants?
you know the ones shown to be illegal now?
el oh el

no they did not
you simply pull things from your hiney

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Maybe we wait for the real news to make this announcement because something that big would not sit on the back burner while the alternative facts media gets the scoop.
I mean just think.

Is that like you claiming the Trump Dossier was verified.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Who are "they"? Lindsey Graham said there had been no investigation... you should write and let him know.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump should arrange for Biden to be extradited to stand trial.

heck, being convicted in Absentia would seem to be even more damaging--- the perp is 'hiding out' angle ! … Afraid to show his face in this country !
the slurs on Biden's character-&-past Executive Branch dealings, would keep on rolling through the Swamp
edit on st31158049224431372020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thread seems cultish and click-baity....The guy who got removed by Ukrainian parliament requested Ukrainian prosecutors open a criminal investigation into Joe Biden. I've read multiple people wanted the Shokin guy out because he wasn't investigating corruption in Ukraine.

Seems Biden and Trump are both being accused of similar things...My guess it's just a lying snip-storm from both parties, and Republicans are going to just push these headlines around.

I don't care honestly but the thread title, he is facing criminal charges, not really, he is facing a request for criminal charges. Ukraine hasn't pressed criminal charges, the guy who got fired is asking Ukraine to.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Joe can play the insanity card and get out. Remember his shout out to the guy in the wheelchair without legs. Then the time Jeff Sessions swatted his hands from touching his daughter? Plus many many many more.
edit on 31-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: visitedbythem

Joe can play the insanity card and get out. Remember his shout out to the guy in the wheelchair without legs. Then the time Jeff Sessions swatted his hands from touching his daughter? Plus many many many more.

I'm sure Corn Pop will have his back

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Will the u.s. extradite him to Ukraine after he's president? I don't think so.

You think Biden will be President? I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
The articles says that he filed a complaint!!
Just like any White House intern could file a complaint against trump accusing him of rape. If someone did, would it be correct to say that trump faced criminal charges for rape?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Heck,
IF dude gets wind of where the East winds blow, who's gonna read his eulogy?
Mr. bullybeatdown himself is a bellyup candidate in my view- no bushido!

He intends to die in office with an honorable State funeral?, deserving of neither if my opinion has any merit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join