It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So some piece of garbage stole my wedding ring

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yup. A highly personal piece of my property was stolen yesterday and I'm 95% sure who took it. It's not worth a lot, other than sentimental value, but really? A wedding ring? What piece of absolute trash would take that? Yes, I know it was dumb of me to leave it at work, but I had to to clean a chemical spill at the end of my shift, and there's only 5 people that work here and 4 of them are married and good people!

Please, for the love of God, help me not stab a bastard. I know this dude, and he's not gonna fess up. I'm not a violent man, but this.... This... Ugh... Who the hell does that!? I'm so irate...

I'm not gonna hurt anyone, but holy God am I tempted. Rant over.
edit on 5-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
get proof, then stab 'em.

If criminals got the punishment they deserved crime wouldn't be such a problem.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

It is amazing how low some people will go especially when they don't really need the money.

On a side note..could it have been the cleaners?

I only ask because my wife has a cleaning company clean her bank and one time a teller "who keeps a jar of peanut butter in the cupboard" found fork marks in her peanut butter.
They inspected the video tape and found out it was the cleaning lady.....ugh...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I already have proof, and witnesses.... I'm not playing around with this one.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It is amazing how low some people will go especially when they don't really need the money.

On a side note..could it have been the cleaners?

I only ask because my wife has a cleaning company clean her bank and one time a teller "who keeps a jar of peanut butter in the cupboard" found fork marks in her peanut butter.
They inspected the video tape and found out it was the cleaning lady.....ugh...

Nah, it's a fairly new department. The cleaners hardly know we exist and don't even work after I clock out.

ETA: The damned thing is engraved for f's sake! You couldn't sell it if you wanted to!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Then you need to go to the HR department.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Then you need to go to the HR department.

We don't even have one. They recently outsourced all HR issues to Texas. Pretty crappy deal, but it's the reality of the situation. Nothing would get solved.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that the piece of crap stole your ring. Maybe you could check the pawn shops in the area to see if he/she scrapped it for it's precious metal value. A legit pawn shop would write down the engraving, karat, weight and other descriptive features that was on the ring so that it would be easy to find. If it was found at the pawn shop, they would have a record of who sold it, and you would be able to have the thief arrested.

I hope that you are able to get your ring back!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

and I'm 95% sure who took it.

or

I already have proof, and witnesses.

AND

and there's only 5 people that work here and 4 of them are married and good people!

You are confusing here. Only five people of which you are one, leaving only four possibilities of which four, assuming one is you which are married and good people.

Yet you say you have proof and witnesses. Just how many of these ''good people'' witnessed the other person pick up the ring and did not say anything to them at the time. How many came and told you it was that other person?

I would take a guess and say that if you need''the love of God to keep you from stabbing someone then maybe you really are ''a violent man''.

edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 05 Dec 2019 17:28:02 -0600Thu, 05 Dec 2019 17:28:02 -060019122019-12-05T17:28:02-06:00500000028 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Check the closest pawn shop.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Buy laxative chocolate, rewrap it as a Hershey's and leave it on the same spot you left the ring.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

and I'm 95% sure who took it.

or

I already have proof, and witnesses.

AND

and there's only 5 people that work here and 4 of them are married and good people!

You are confusing here. Only five people of which you are one, leaving only four possibilities of which four, assuming one is you which are married and good people.

Yet you say you have proof and witnesses. Just how many of these ''good people'' witnessed the other person pick up the ring and did not say anything to them at the time. How many came and told you it was that other person?

I would take a guess and say that if you need''the love of God to keep you from stabbing someone then maybe you really are ''a violent man''.

Okay, d-bag, lemme spell it out. Five of us there.e being one. Another being gone that day. Two being friends of mine. The other has been caught stealing and hiding stuff just to sabotage. I asked the two friends if they saw it, and they said no, but whomever logged into the system last had a dog avatar (that's the fifth guy). They also reported him being shifty at the desk my ring was on at the time it went missing.

I'm not a violent man, I'm just very angry at such a crime. Wouldn't you?

But okay, Sherlock, why don't you investigate this for me because you're obviously the levelheaded one.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
May I ask why your wearing you wedding ring at work if your working around chemicals? I worked in manufacturing and it was common knowledge that wearing jewelry was a ignorant idea since it could get caught in some machines. We had a poster of a person who had long hair that got caught in the tool part of a end mill, it tore half his scalp off, The poster read beware long hair. I removed my wedding ring every day as a safety precaution, by putting my ring in my pants pocket, why would you leave it laying on a desk or table?

edit on 5-12-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
May I ask why your wearing you wedding ring at work if your working around chemicals? I worked in manufacturing and it was common knowledge that wearing jewelry was a ignorant idea since it could get caught in some machines. We had a poster of a person who had long hair that got caught in the tool part of a end mill, it tore half his scalp off, The poster read beware long hair. I removed my wedding ring every day as a safety precaution, by putting my ring in my pants pocket, why would you leave it laying on a desk or table?

In the past 3 years, I've only forgot to take it off twice before work. This was one of those days.

ETA: I set it on my desk thinking that I'd do my computer work at the end of the shift, so I'd grab it in my way out, but I had already done the paperwork a few minutes prior. Force of habit stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Contact the police and local pawn shops.
My guess is there’s an engraving on it the scum bag is going to sell it as scrap.
Tell the pawn shops what’s engraved in it and they will let you know when it comes through.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Confront the MoFo! You have to make these people aware.

If you don’t, and just let it slide — he’ll just do it to other people in the future.

You will be a bastion. For everyone that encounters this selfish idiot, after you.

Low life’s do this sh!t, because they have gotten away with it, too many times.

Be the breaker of chains. 🍻

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Confront the MoFo! You have to make these people aware.

If you don’t, and just let it slide — he’ll just do it to other people in the future.

You will be a bastion. For everyone that encounters this selfish idiot, after you.

Low life’s do this sh!t, because they have gotten away with it, too many times.

Be the breaker of chains. 🍻

Oh I will. But this bastard won't admit to taking a crap with toilet paper in his hands. I'm already exploring other avenues. I'd document it but I just won't.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

4 of them are married and good people!

It took me over a year to find out that a good friend of mine was a pill popper.
Lot's of hidden addicts out there

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

4 of them are married and good people!

It took me over a year to find out that a good friend of mine was a pill popper.
Lot's of hidden addicts out there

I was a needle junkie for 10 years. But I was never a dirty thief. I was able to turn my life around, mainly because of my spouse... The spouse who gave me a ring that was stolen. Luckily I know the pawn shop workers, the city workers, and the local media folk. This asshat will be begging for mercy by Monday. I'm calling in some deep favors on this one. God damn am I ever pissed.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Amen brother.
Congrats on the sobriety.
6 years for me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join