It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction is coming true.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Klassified

There are better ways to garner acceptance for global governance.

What are your thoughts on a better way? What do you think a global governance would look like?

The only way you're going to get global acceptance for a global governing body is if people and governments alike don't see a realistic alternative. A multi-pronged attack that brings economies across the world to their knees would be ideal. War, disease, scarcity, and/or natural catastrophe on an unprecedented scale. At that point, the vision of a true United Nations would be accepted by the masses. That's just one scenario, of course.

I think it will start softly, by guaranteeing countries their sovereignty under the umbrella of global law and economy. It will grow into a beast from there. Pardon the pun.

Interestingly enough, we presently have prototypes in place. The U.N. and E.U. but as the Highlander would say..."There can be only one."

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Klassified/Op- Did you ever read or watch “Childhoods End”?

It plays out the idea of your thread in a supernatural way.

I don’t want to spoil it for anyone that may be interested. I got the dvd miniseries from eBay and it was worth it. Although it has since disappeared so I only got to watch it the one time.
edit on 28-11-2019 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar
I did. Not an all bad adaptation of Arthur C. Clarke's book, which I also read. The mini-series got the point across.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Joecanada11

The planets do not require your cognitive approval to exist.

There is no visible usefulness for Mars or Mercury or the Kuiper Belt. Yet there they are.

Ummm...resources...ripe for the plucking...
Around which infrastructure will be built...

Silver city...
Cobalt Ville...
Smelters paradise...

Ten thousand re-enactments of the Wild West playing out at any given time in every backwater prospectors dive as men and machines build turnpikes to the stars...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The idea is terrifying and I at times wonder and entertain the possibility of whether or not it could be part of the strange unfolding we are seeing on the daily. It’s one of the possibilities that, if true, would explain so much. Like - climate change is because we are being terraformed; Poisoned food to fit their diet; degradation of social morals as we see them work their way into power politically, entertainment industry, schools, local governments, etc.

And then I close my computer and walk outside and get some sun on my skin lol

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne
I thought it was commonly accepted theory that many crop circles, which were more prevelant during the boom of satellites, were for the purpose of calibrating satellites in orbit?? Kind of like setting their cameras/transmitters to be aligned to a certain area.

Is that a debunked theory? Am I behind the times in crop circles??

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

But nobody takes History Channel serious + nobody who has a serious approach to history or archeology would ever say aliens are a fact + "in Search of" is nearly 20 years old and runs under the disclaimer SciFi and legends that's fiction even if it's a documentary.

I think we're safe

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am unsure if there is a global elite controlling world affairs, Humans are 95% irrational and use the 5% of rationality to justify their impulsive actions. In a way i would be somewhat comforted to believe there could exists people actually intelligent enough to rule the world. Autocratic governments are typically pathetic in their ineptitude, which tells me its is only people who exibxit the Dunning Kruger effect in a serious way, that would consider themselves capable of such. I actually believe it just one beautifully unstable organic mess which plays out with a veneer of agency. I do however think many people ,including me, who like the idea of aliens, secretly hope they will save us from our ineptitude, through being more rational than we are, but then pure rationality also scares me.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My IQ is 350 but... the lag makes it seem like 68..

I use booze to compensenrate.
I mean concentrate..

My head hurts..

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Do you guys think we have the technology or the money or the will spend all that to make the technology?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Humans are 95% irrational and use the 5% of rationality to justify their impulsive actions

And maybe 98% and 2%

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

You said god is more plausible than aliens. I disagree. First of all I don't think us conspiracy people would believe a dressed up human is an alien. We want to see it gutted live if possible, we want to see the DNA being analysed under watchful eyes and see the result ourselves. I know that I wouldn't actually believe it unless I saw the thing and could poke it and look for make up and silicon.

I also am of the opinion that our history was shaped and started by far more technically advanced beings. Were they aliens? I don't know, maybe they were humans from Mars or just more advanced humanoids from Earth, getting the rest uf the apes up to scratch.

totally believe that a hell of a lot written in the bible is science for idiots, written for peasants and other folk to understand easily. god made adam from a rib, taken literally looks stupid, he breaks out a piece of bone and what? carves a lady, then blows on her [ooh-err matron] and she becomes a woman.

Nope, with our knowledge of Genetics today however it is absolutely feasible that parts were taken from bone marrow or bone and then genetically engineered and after a while we had another human.
Personally I think it was the woman who man was made out of as we now know that all life starts female until it is changed through chemical interaction into a male.

But nevertheless. I could [If I wanted to bring actual physical evidence -not proof- galore that would point to the fact that whoever these advanced beings were, were absolutely physical beings, with many flaws, such as sadism, greed but also empathy and the willingness to create something.

However then the bible people came along and made up a totally unbelievable [hence you need faith] sky MAN who seems to be everywhere and listens to every single human and knows what they are up to, only to be either punished when they die or not.

This god figure is not necessary. Us humans have shown over and over again that we are dumb enough to worship anything if it shows us stuff we don't get. [Cargo cult is a great example]. So yeah, they would have worshipped those colonialists from wherever.

The rest, the idea that there is an omnipotence in everything is actually true, but it ain't a big sky man, we all know and see it every day, it's called Nature and it's laws.

It has existed looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooong before humans and will exist looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong after we have extinct ourselves.

For the few blinks of an universal eye that we exist, we have made up a sky daddy to explain things and I find it incredibly self centred and outrageous to ignore Nature like that and invent this stand in that can not be proven at all. Faith is a nice cop out, a self perpetuating mind virus that says that if you have it you will be safe and if you don't you are damned.

That's not how how it works. Hail Mother Nature. I believe in you and I have plenty of proof and evidence of your existence. No need to hide for you either because you exist.

There, now with that in mind I will add that therefore Aliens/ advanced beings are far more plausible than a god. End.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What is it to believe in nature, it is self evident.
Faith is something else,
could it be hope that if gods are indeed aliens,
they are not going to f#ck us up.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

There are better ways to garner acceptance for global governance.

What are your thoughts on a better way? What do you think a global governance would look like?

Global government is when we are all required to speak the same language and use the same currency. So just like we have now.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The average IQ is 100. Mine clocks at 159, but that's still low compared to many people. I have none of the educational background the Elite has. These Elite guys are high class, I would expect them to post actors that'll display Mensa level intelligence, along with a few magic tricks using their tech, so to sell the idea that they're alien.

Worst is, with the new "theories" that the saviour aliens are blond humanoid that happen to look exactly like humans, the actors from the Elite won't even have to physically disguise themselves, any longer. They just need to pick an attractive blonde girl that looks like Galadriel.

Edit:

Ah, there we go, they are "discovering" an ancient "city" in Antarctica, and people are already starting to believe that it's alien: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The breakaways are already here and are gentically evolved faster thank to the DNA tech they have developed while in secured orbit on the backside of the moon. They are still human but they live two times as long now. The "elites" are also not part of them and will prolly just fake that they are though.
The elites are the reason we have not left the planet and had them dislose their group.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I can make neat statements to

I'm a human alien hybrid from the moon, I can move whole buildings with my mind

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hi Swanne.
With globalization, the WWW, and our international views ever-expanding: perhaps we have realized that those whom we used to fear: Russians; Germans; Japanese, and more recent 'rivals', are just like us.
We have seen that most folks are peaceful, and just want a safe life for their families.

So now: a new villain is needed.
One that we don't understand, and can't relate-to.

Who knows: do they think we are dumb enough to pull some kind of super-hero crapola scheme ?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
"Do you realize that most people have other things to do than worry about aliens?"

Only until Aliens are confirmed, then that is all we will be speaking of.

If that happens, and that's a big if, then we will all be consumed by it.

originally posted by: oloufo

Do you realize that most people have other things to do than worry about aliens? And who is the elite? I am sceptical about the question if we are visited by aliens. So your prediction doesn't concern me. Any scientist who deals with the subject would say: it is only logical that intelligent extraterrestrial life is similar to us in a way, because on other planets similar conditions prevail. So it's quite possible that there are similar beings out there. I don't think we would fall for a Donald Trump disguised as Jabba or a pope disguised as an insect. I think we will discover simple life on Mars or one of the Jupiter moons. And maybe we'll actually pick up a signal from space. I don't believe in a sudden landing of aliens - most people would agree with that prediction, i think.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

OH and how do you "orbit" only the dark side of the moon?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I aliens don't arrive soon, I want my money back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join