It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction is coming true.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
For years now I have been warning people against the so-called aliens "documentaries" that are being pushed by the mass media. I have predicted that the purpose of such "documentaries" will be to promote the belief in a humanoid-looking "alien species" with superior wisdom. After which the Elite, as a last effort to gain world domination, will basically disguise themselves (and their actions) as those "superior aliens", so to "guide" a new world order led by them.

With the recent episode of "In Search Of", on History Channel (which is owned by Disney, by the way), in which aliens are implied to be an undeniable, factual part of human history (after all, if it's from History Channel, it must be facts, right?), it was now proposed that crop circles are actually attempts, from aliens, to communicate with us. Now, that idea is old. But it's now being pushed to the mass, by the Elite. No less than Disney itself. And that's scary. Why? Because it means that some people, out there, are purposefully making circles in crops, for a specific reason. You know how easy it is to make designs in fields, right? everyone knows you don't need aliens to do that, many farmers already make complete and complex mazes for people to have fun. But yeah. Some people are purposefully making circles in crops. After which those circles are being passed as "alien messages" to the mass of people, through the Disney mass media corporation.

This is actually right in line with my predictions. The Elites have actually begun convincing people that aliens are acting on our world, and the Elites have actually begun passing certain actions as those of the aliens'. Look here, it says "save the Earth". Here it says "we come in peace" (remember a line, in St-John's Revelation, where a certain bad guy will try and rule the world under the pretense of "peace"?). Here it says, "lay down your weapons, and welcome us". And there it'll say, "we have superior wisdom". And then it'll say, "Your species has to be kept in check".

Do you people realize how easy it is to disguise as a humanoid "alien"? I mean, literally, physically. Special effects makeup artists have been perfecting this skill for a century now (I would in fact argue they have been perfecting it for even longer). When you start believing in benevolent Pleiadians that so conveniently happen to look like blond Swedish people... do you realize how easy it has become to fool you?

The recipe is so simple, especially if given the astronomical (get it? Astronomical? 'cause it's about space and aliens? ah, never mind) budget the Elite is know to have. A crop circle here. A Vrillon message in UK. Fly that experimental Avrocar over there, people will think it's one of those alien saucer we showed them for a century, in movies. Send that Swedish girl over to meet with Billy, have him record synthesizer sounds to pass off a "saucer take off". In some cases, such as the Ashtar Sheran story, the belief in Christ has been replaced by the belief in an alien that'll save us all. Aliens have become the new world religion. It's so simple, the magic trick is so simple, but just like in a good magic trick, so many people actually want to believe in the beautiful artificial world the trickster weaves, they ignore every signs that it's a trick.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Do you realize that most people have other things to do than worry about aliens? And who is the elite? I am sceptical about the question if we are visited by aliens. So your prediction doesn't concern me. Any scientist who deals with the subject would say: it is only logical that intelligent extraterrestrial life is similar to us in a way, because on other planets similar conditions prevail. So it's quite possible that there are similar beings out there. I don't think we would fall for a Donald Trump disguised as Jabba or a pope disguised as an insect. I think we will discover simple life on Mars or one of the Jupiter moons. And maybe we'll actually pick up a signal from space. I don't believe in a sudden landing of aliens - most people would agree with that prediction, i think.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Aliens are much more logical than christ the "god". Sorry but this is waaaaay off.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I could very well believe this theory but the proof is in the pudding so they say..

I mean, you can make a human look like a super humanoid alien and you can make him walk like a super humanoid alien but if the quaking is this superior intelligence somewhere they will have to produce the goods..

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Aliens are much more logical than christ the "god". Sorry but this is waaaaay off.

More logical? Not even close. All it is for you is more appealing
than the truth.

I think the alien agenda has already served a great deal of it's purpose. If
measured in terms of diverting societies belief in God. It has been a giant
success and still going.

We have have only seen the beginning of this great deception that
God has warned us would come. Just like he always does he warns us
first.

edit on 28-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The average IQ is 100. Mine clocks at 159, but that's still low compared to many people. I have none of the educational background the Elite has. These Elite guys are high class, I would expect them to post actors that'll display Mensa level intelligence, along with a few magic tricks using their tech, so to sell the idea that they're alien.

Worst is, with the new "theories" that the saviour aliens are blond humanoid that happen to look exactly like humans, the actors from the Elite won't even have to physically disguise themselves, any longer. They just need to pick an attractive blonde girl that looks like Galadriel.

Edit:

Ah, there we go, they are "discovering" an ancient "city" in Antarctica, and people are already starting to believe that it's alien: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-11-2019 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I could very well believe this theory but the proof is in the pudding so they say..

I mean, you can make a human look like a super humanoid alien and you can make him walk like a super humanoid alien but if the quaking is this superior intelligence somewhere they will have to produce the goods..

Peace

Do they though, do they really need to produce the goods? I'm betting that no they don't, the tv and social media will have enough people believing to perpetuate the myth.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

That's quite believable and is a pretty good control paradigm for our owners, fear is their MO after all. Nice theory.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Riiiiiiggghhhht. God created billions of planets just to make us when he let the dinosaurs roam for millions of years first.... makes sense....not!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

The planets do not require your cognitive approval to exist.

There is no visible usefulness for Mars or Mercury or the Kuiper Belt. Yet there they are.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: carsforkids

Riiiiiiggghhhht. God created billions of planets just to make us when he let the dinosaurs roam for millions of years first.... makes sense....not!

Certainly not the way you say it.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Then you should know what the mensa level IQ is..... Which you clearly didn't verify before posting that comment........ Also I rarely find people who really have high IQs feeling the need to state that they do....

To add.. I've yet to see anyone credible claiming to be alien, here for our greater good.......

No offense..... But just not seeing anything you claim.... Other than increased coverage of the phenomenon

edit on 11/28/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/28/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

There is no visible usefulness for Mars or Mercury or the Kuiper Belt. Yet there they are.

They're the products of a solar system forming..... Not exactly a great analogy......

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Didn't used to be minimum 160? I used to check it out, before I suddenly had the image of dusty men looking at their brains in mirrors.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

They're the products of a solar system forming..... Not exactly a great analogy......

I can argue the same about mankind.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I can argue the same about mankind.

As I'm sure the universe is littered w many variants of us.... Hopefully more civilized and kind 😕

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I hope so too. But sometimes what we want is different than what reality is.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

While there is no doubt that the "elites" try to manipulate us, this is an area that could almost become impossible to determine who's doing what.

If you're a believer in Jesus and the Bible, then you already know that angels have appeared as humans to the old time saints in the Old Testament, even though the saints knew they were angels. God's messengers work a little more behind the scenes today and we don't always know which ones are which based on the deceit of the fallen angels.

In the future, I predict that we'll see a mix of fallen angels and the people they manipulate into explaining all kinds of things away that we'll never be able to prove because they'll be working together, unbeknownst to the humans being manipulated. This is where the appearance of "super wisdom" will come from. It certainly won't be because of man working alone with their own wisdom or knowledge.

edit on 28-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Werner Von Braun allegedly said aliens would be the final enemy that governments would use as a uniting factor in world affairs. Ronald Reagan also proposed a similar scenario, and I wouldn't put it past some world leaders to try to use an "alien invasion" to unite humanity under a world-wide coalition that then becomes a world government after the "threat" is eliminated. I don't think it will work, but I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to try it.

A logical extension of that would be your scenario comes into effect after the "bad aliens" are defeated. Don't hold your breath though. It really isn't a feasible plan. There are better ways to garner acceptance for global governance.

edit on 11/28/2019 by Klassified because: alleged not alluded

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

There are better ways to garner acceptance for global governance.

What are your thoughts on a better way? What do you think a global governance would look like?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join