It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gastrok

THANK-YOU for the reminder. A Bongino-Trump interview is a "must listen"!

BTW: Dashen, maybe this thread will be THE ONE!

You're awesome!
edit on 11/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
BOOOM wow

HUGE NEWS ANONS
>Epstein jail guards had been offered plea deal but declined
>Federal prosecutors investigating Jeffrey Epstein’s death in a lower Manhattan lockup offered plea deals to two correctional officers who were guarding the pedophile, but the officers declined the deal, sources familiar with the probe said.
>News of any plea deal offer suggests prosecutors are closing in on bringing federal charges against officers at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where the multi-millionaire hanged himself in August.
>After his death, as many as 20 correctional officers were slapped with grand-jury subpoenas, CNN reported at the time.

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Look at those EVERGREEN trees in front of the Metropolitan Correctional Center in the NYPost article.

I don't think there are EVERGREENS there unless this picture is wrong.

edit on 15-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As per Dash, flag and my humble gratitude for the 22nd installment of Q lurkers anonymous.

Its heating up my friend!

Cheers TheTaff

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
At this pace, the Dems are likely to get the Biden Boys charged with something.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Those evergreen or cedar trees look young. The pic from your wiki link has EXIF data which shows the pic was taken in Feb 2006.

Still, NY Post and their many symbolic like pics has some hidden meaning.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

.....not to mention the word EVERGREEN. Remember the certain someone (NY politician running for president that has now dropped out and who l.o.v.e.d. HRC Evergreen and even worked for her) that posted that one-word tweet in August.

Those evergreens don't look that new. They look like arborvitae which are slow-growing, especially if confined with little water. Where would those trees have been planted? In the concrete?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Man, that last thread went fast. Awesome work Dashen. Thanks for all your hard work.

11:11 = 22
2B or not 2B = 22 22
Francis Bacon was here.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, I remember. You could be right as I don't know much about trees/horticulture but in big cities they often use those large planter holders or whatever they're called.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
wow
A Timeline Of Joe Biden's Intervention Against The Prosecutor General Of Ukraine

www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Great work Dashen, this is going to be an era of the conspiracy theorists that will go into the history books for sure.
like all peoples meme's picking up this unimaginable dark hunt against the POTUS as their lies are more and more visible day by day.

luckily we have more than one forum to extract the real truth behind conspiracy theories, still pondering how deep this rabbit hole goes and what will be revealed before closing this year entering 2020.

I once listened to an interview about Billy Meier by Micheal horner as he said

Billy Meier told me by the year 2022 the US would have a civil war

If we look at what happens now within US politics and all the ridiculous impeachments to occupy and obstruct the POTUS until next elections and what they will try to fantasize next to obstruct him the next 4 years I can't imagine how much this will irritate the people of the US the next coming years if this goes on before all evil and corruption within US politics has been battled off the face of the Earth that it almost inevitable to not get this kind of civil unrest by 2022 ?

And as we know that when the US is free of this evil it automatically will reflect around the whole world to do the same and eradicate evil and corruption.

Oh and eh before I forget..

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just saying...

I gotta find something of interest here...

edit on 15-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Just saying...

I gotta find something of interest here...

Woah.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
That's a striking resemblance does the voice fit the picture?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I wonder who the Dems will run in 2024?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I wonder who the Dems will run in 2024?

No one, this impeachment thing has drowned them all out entirely.

Maybe the all run as one unit???

Just adding as it seems very not @jack
edit on 15-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
First, lest I forget, Thank you Again Dashen. I have run out of words to show appreciation for your work for us.

This is a lecture by Bill Barr to lawyers at the Federalist Society given earlier today. If you are as nerdy about politics as I am you will appreciate the subject of 'Executive Power'. It seems to come at a very convenient time considering what we are seeing in the legislative sphere currently.

after an explanation of the history of framing exc. power, he begins to speak of Trump at almost 30 min mark. But knowing the history is a good thing.
edit on 15-11-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join