It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Facebook post made 20 minutes ago regarding the Middle East

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Good that we agree - trying to keep people honest rather than "Trump this/Hillary that"

Agreed.

The point I'm making about borders that you claimed weren't real is that they exist in law and exist insofar as you can destabilize them ( put in your puppet ) or protect them.

About destabilizing I agree. They "exist" all right... as long as you do not ask the people living on the ground. About being it the law? Not so.
That "law" was drawn on a map by influences and money.
But in essence we agree, but what to to about it?

I don't think I've come across countries being created by "voters" only by guns and brute force.

Welcome to the Netherlands ( we fought 80 years for that one! ) But I agree, it takes more than guns and force, but unfortunately it does not work with less.

( 80 Year Spanish war )

edit on 9-10-2019 by EartOccupant because: a few minutes

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have to say, I wouldn't be upset at all to see a full withdrawal of US troops from the ME and let them implode.

Gougers will use it as a fast cash opp with gas prices but that is a relatively small price to pay to watch the religion of peace destroy itself in mindless violence.

The next time, if ever, we return to the ME it should be with the goal of conquering. No more wars we aren't allowed to win.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The government just declassified documents that prove the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" claim against Iraq was a known lie. George W Bush, Dick Cheney, Colin Powell, and others should be pretty nervous right now.

UK govt also in on it - PM Tony Blair spun the lie too.

They illegally took us into an unnecessary war that has killed and maimed millions of innocent people and devastated entire countries, all on a pack of bare-faced lies. Beyond outrageous. Unforgivable.

The Devil's helpers, that's what they all are.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

But please tell me why this message is wrong, No matter what political side:

Because it implies the US has spent 8 trillion dollars doing the Middle East a favour when in reality a large chunk of that 8 trillion is is likely from an unjust war started by America.

Do me a favour , don't do me any favours.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

He's consistent. He's been saying this for years, since well before he decided to run for president and he's not wrong. Amazingly, I've seen a lot of his haters say essentially the same over the years, but watch them back peddle now to get distance to attack him over saying it.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Agreed.

But that makes a withdrawal of troops bad?

Of just the one who ordered it?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wonder if any of you leftys can show one post from before Trump decided to pull the troops where you cared about the Kurds .

I bet none of you can .

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Read again. He's saying the WMD rationale was bogus and even comments on the numbers lost by the other side. I don't see this "we did them a favor" comment in the OP at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

+7

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

But that makes a withdrawal of troops bad?

The people who Trump has handed to the wolves are the people who defeated ISIS , stabbed in the back now they've served their purpose , the remnants of ISIS are no doubt celebrating the betrayal of those fearsome warriors.

Of just the one who ordered it?

It would have been a stupid thing to do regardless of who did it.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Read again. He's saying the WMD rationale was bogus and even comments on the numbers lost by the other side. I don't see this "we did them a favor" comment in the OP at all.

Try reading it in an Italian mobsters voice and then just make some shi! up. Then it will make perfect sense.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I'm not saying the world is fair, i'm just asking what makes your opinion the one with a right to kill people in other countries?

It would have been a stupid thing to do regardless of who did it.

What? Peace? Going? More bombing?

You make no sense!

edit on 9-10-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

How about we indict Dubya for war crimes, and then move on to the Clintons & Obama for their various crimes?

Karma can be a mean and nasty bitch!

Maybe our time has come?

A girl can dream, can't she?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: watchitburn

Some people have bitched for years about how many civilians are being killed by the military just being there and now the same people will bitch that the military abandoned the civilians by leaving..

It looks like you got a copy of the Left's playbook...

Sha Na Na Na, Sha Na Na Na, Hey, Hey, Hey - Goodbye!

[Admit it - you sang it in your head as you read it, right?]

edit on 10/9/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We're getting closer to impact is all.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Sounds like war is not making enough money, time to think different, and seek resources in other markets.

Well, we are resourceful sh#ts, n'est pas?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You should have bitched when trump decided to put boots on foreign soil

Did you bump your head this morning?

Troops in the Middle East have been a contentious issue *long, long, l-o-n-g* before Trump took office.

At least have a sensible & cogent argument that passes the "Are you f#cking kidding me test?" before posting - will ya?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: odzeandennz

Just curious, when did Trump send Troops to the ME? This has been going on since the 90s when Bush sr was in charge. How long do you think our troops should stay?? It's been like 30 years now. Would you agree with the above tweet if Hillary had said it?

Also, it was Obama who sent troops into Syria. Heck the whole Arab Spring was deliberately intended to destabilize the Middle East and North Africa. Libya is still a mess.

You have to stop this.

You're making *way* too much sense...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Don't worry.

He'll get a large campaign contribution from Boeing and Lockheed Martin and will be changing his tune in a few days.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

One of the things that people *love* about Trump is that he is beholden to no one.

He's not a long time political animal/hack.

And he's doesn't need the money to win. He has plenty of his own and his political contributions seem just fine.

He may actually be campaigning and governing from the place we all want our politicians & leaders to govern from:

Their heart and moral sensibilities. Imagine that?

Nah...too good to be true - right?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Bluntone22

A, supposedly, "billionaire genius business man" doesn't take a job earning 400K a year unless he's making some money out of it.

All politicians are in office to enrich themselves.

Ah...but he's never been a politician, has he?

And it appears that he's lost a fair amount of money because of the fact that he is the POTUS.

And because he is POTUS and there are laws and moral rules associated with same, he's not out there trying to make money as usual - like he & everyone else usually does in this world.

Maybe it's worth taking a deep breath and looking at him in an unbiased light if you can.

Sure, he's a buffoon and hilarious, but he does what he says he will do, and he's already accomplished an awful lot in his first term.

I'll take him over HRC, Warren, Bernie and Beto every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

But as much as I give Trump the credit he is due - if he was running against Trey Gowdy in a GOP primary - I'd vote for Trey Gowdy.

He's everything Trump is, but more articulate, savvier and better versed in world politics, and his hairdo is better than Trump's.

Just saying...
edit on 10/9/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join