It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle blower allegation proves dems, media corruption in Biden Ukraine story

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wrong, u have yet to provide the evidence that Biden wanted him fire for being corrupt. Biden is a moron and would not even know who he is unless he was investigating his son. Biden admitted it on video. That is clear cut proof.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That was not part of the deal. THat is a side deal made by Biden. Did you not watch the video? Man twisting and turning isn't going to change what he said. Biden said that he will tell Obama to with hold the already guaranteed deal if he didn't fire the prosecutor. NOt that the originally deal made included firing the prosecutor. lol man leftists are really spinning.
edit on 22-9-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Biden is almost out.

www.realclearpolitics.com... html

Crap. RCP removed the page?

edit on 9/22/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This one is still up.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”

theintercept.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So the media knows Biden is really to tank so they create the Trump narrative to try to let it all slide by....

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Again, that is irrelevant

If this was trump, there would be multi year investigations from the government and media

For example

Everyone was calling for the firing of coney, Democrats and Republicans

Rod Rosenstein write a letter calling for his firing

And yet still the media and Dems demanded and received a two year special counsel investigation

This was because despite everyone saying comey was terrible and wanting him fired, the fact that trump did it when comey was perhaps looking in to trump was deemed worthy of an investigation, EVEN THOUGH COMEY SAID HE WASNT INVESTIGATING TRUMP

So why shouldn’t there be a similar investigation into Biden?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

Yep. The Vice President of the United States and his envoy went to the Ukraine to negotiate a loan guarantee on behalf of the United States and the Obama Administration. Part of the deal was that the Ukraine had to fire Shokin.

The Ukrainian people were holding demonstrations in the streets, demanding his resignation. The UN passed some kind of resolution condemning Shokin. The EU wanted him out. The US wanted him out.

Biden is a braggadocios idiot. But the narrative that Biden personally and unilaterally bribed the Ukrainian government to fire Shokin to protect is son, Hunter, has been debunked.

LOL, it's like you think inventing your own narrative makes it all ok. It doesn't. Biden still said what he said. Which is the point. get it yet?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If this was trump, there would be multi year investigations from the government and media

LOL This IS Trump!

There is a "credible and urgent" whistleblower complaint against Trump. Everything else is distraction, trying to get people focused on anything but the actual complaint.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

it's like you think inventing your own narrative makes it all ok.

LOL, it's like you all think that your invented narrative, that Biden unilaterally threatened the Ukrainians to protect his son from investigation it true, and that your false narrative is more important than the actual whistleblower's complaint being illegally withheld from Congress.

edit on 23-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This was because despite everyone saying comey was terrible and wanting him fired, the fact that trump did it when comey was perhaps looking in to trump was deemed worthy of an investigation, EVEN THOUGH COMEY SAID HE WASNT INVESTIGATING TRUMP

So why shouldn’t there be a similar investigation into Biden?

Exactly! This is why I cannot understand all the consternation over an investigation. An accusation has been made and an investigation to verify whether there is actually any wrongdoing done that is prosecutable is how the legal system is supposed to work. Trump was cleared after his investigation so if Biden truly did nothing wrong...he will be cleared.

Bad optics will always lead to speculation and rumors. Biden should have not been involved there to begin with but now should demand an investigation to clear his name! Unless there is something else worse that may be uncovered, it doesn't make any sense not to want your name cleared publicly.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Just more abuse of power.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

for once I agree with you Silly, Joe Biden did abuse his power as VP.

thanks for finally coming around Silly, Awesome.

Star for you.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The most abuse of power I have seen lately has been arising out of the congressional House and judiciary committee!
Toss in some more overreaches from Dem States and circuit courts trying to circumvent our constitution. Egad! We are all not that silly to not see the abuse.
edit on 9 23 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

An accusation has been made

What is the actual accusation? Serious question.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

In my post if you would have included the whole sentence it was obvious I was making a general statement regarding the fact before any investigation that an accusation is made against another...the normal process then will be to investigate if there is any legitimacy to said allegations.

Thus, most currently, Biden should be investigated due to being accused of impropriety, just as Trump should be investigated for being accused of impropriety of his actions. Equal law applied equally.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Biden should be investigated due to being accused of impropriety,

I still don't know what the actual "impropriety" that one or both Biden's are being credibly accused of.

edit on 23-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

For example

Everyone was calling for the firing of coney, Democrats and Republicans

Rod Rosenstein write a letter calling for his firing

And yet still the media and Dems demanded and received a two year special counsel investigation

It would be much more interesting to debate you if you tried a little to be intellectually honest.

Please show me where prior to Shokin's firing, Joe Biden took Shokin out to dinner, asked him to drop the investigation into a company where Biden Jr. was a member of the board and insinuated his job security was dependent on it.

Biden Jr. was never in any legal danger, still isn't.

Trump has now admitted he talked about Biden with the Ukrainian President in the call.

This after he had the US State Department arrange a meeting between a Senior Aide of the Ukranian President and his PERSONAL attorney, Rudy and Rudy has admitted the meeting was to convince them to open an Investigation into Biden Jr.

This is after Trump held up without explanation Ukrainian Military Aid appropriated by Congress.

It is looking as clear an example of Abuse of Power as we have seen since Nixon.

If not for political strategy/cowardice, if we had people that prioritized the constitution over politics, this would be immediate grounds for impeachment. It is exactly the kind of circumstances the founders envisioned Impeachment being employed for.

Both the Dems and GOP are prioritizing partisanship over country.

Nixon had a 55% approval rating when he was impeached and resigned.

The Constitution is not a popularity contest.

Even if it costs the Dems the 2020 election, even if they don't have the votes to remove Trump from office, they should move to impeach, ditto the GOP.

The idea that Trump would extort a foreign nations security and safety, hold up funds appropriated by congress, in trade for foreign assistance in his Presidential campaign is outrageous. It is an explicit and unprecedented Abuse of Power by a US President and if allowed to stand severely damages our democracy and system of government. It is not a partisan or political question. Whatever the outcome, the house should move to impeach immediately.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Biden should be investigated due to being accused of impropriety,

I still don't know what the actual "impropriety" that one or both Biden's are being credibly accused of.

Seriously, have some self-respect for yourself and stop making such silly statements as above. I had respected your initial query since it was possible you misinterpreted my post. This though is too rediculously trollish and I thought beneath you.

If I am wrong...my advice is for you to return to page 1 of this thread and reread and actually read the links provided before you post more since you are clueless on the subject of this thread and matter as a whole.

If I am right...forgive me for misidentifying you as someone I respected even if I disagreed.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Biden should be investigated due to being accused of impropriety, just as Trump should be investigated for being accused of impropriety of his actions. Equal law applied equally.

im·pro·pri·e·ty
/ˌimprəˈprīədē/

a failure to observe standards or show due honesty or modesty; improper language, behavior, or character

---

Hmmm, OK Biden JR, (private citizen and not running for President) might be guilty of that. He should have been mindful of his father's position when accepting generous board positions with energy firms that a Ukranian Oligarch owned.

But he was a private citizen. Compared to President Trump OWNING several resorts and hotels now frequented by Foreign Leaders currying favor?

A President withholding military aide appropriated by congress, threatening the safety and security of another nation, to extort a foreign country for Kompramat to help with his Presidential election?

That is not an "impropriety", that is an clear Abuse of Power by a sitting President.

I don't see the two as remotely comparable.

But sure, the DOJ can look into whether it was a bad idea for VP Biden's son to accept that board position years ago at the Same time Articles of Impeachment are introduced and we can clear up questions on both issues through appropriate channels.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join