It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
When you have the dirt on part of the Royal Family then it's a dead cert he ain't gonna last long!
When you are a potential embarrassment to the cabal then you've gotta go just ask Dr David Kelly!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i can't roll my eyes hard or long enough. Just like the DC Madam, suicided.

Now watch, all the dirt that was getting uncovered either gets forgotten or pushed to edges, the resignations behind hooking up the pedophile billionaire with a slap on the wrist,

never mind, he's dead. No one cares that's in a position to do anything anyway. this is why america ain't great....
edit on 10-8-2019 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Cnn is saying he hanged himself. So they left sheets and his shoelaces and whatever else he could kill himself with in his cell. What a bunch of BS.

Heck, if he wanted to bad enough, he could have taken off his pants and hung himself from those.

I think he really did kill himself because he knew someone else would if he didn't.

I'm sure he's got video, pictures, logs, notes and everything else you can imagine to lead law enforcement to everyone he wanted them to.

+4 more 
link   
It's interesting that as soon as it came out that Prince Andrew was accused of crimes connected with Epstein......he suddenly committed suicide.

link   
These billionaires know what they are doing. You could say they are connected physically — and spiritually. The spiritual consequences for suicide is too great. Epstein knew this. He would never off himself. Interesting the article says ‘a man that looked like Epstein’.

This dudes still alive and protected. Probably given some sort of concoction to appear dead. Then wheel his body out and go into hiding.

link   
I thought the Clintons would have acted sooner then this.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
There are so many possible conspiracy theories to consider here, I don't even know if I wanna bother thinking about it unless someone want's to make a really excellent research project of it and then share it.

Like, if it's a conspiracy, why was he even arrested and put on TV? What angle is that?
Was it a mishap, a psy-op, or actual reality?

Is there even a real person named Jeffrey Epstein that ran a pedo network? Or is this too another psy-op of some sort? Are any of these people real or are they actors?

Like I don't even know what to think.
I could question the livin hell outta 1000 things here.

That's why I'm gonna stop right here and put this entire thing out of my mind.
It'll drive me nuts to even wonder wtf is going on here...

I've wondered the same thing. Who are the white hats and black hats in this scenario?

TPTB couldnt keep him from being arrested and put on TV.... why? So who made the call to have him exposed in the media and now who are the powers that have seen to it that he never will?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
How many of us saw this coming?
I have my doubts about his actual death.
Likely moved to Israel and will live a quiet life out of the public eye.
After plastic surgery of course.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
They probably got enough out of him, and have enough evidence against others that they don’t give a crap whether or not he makes it to trial. One down many more to come.

I hope you are right, but I sincerely doubt it. Based on previous events, I'd put my money on this all just slowly fading away.

Too many top tier folks involved in this.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but I wonder if his death wasn't being faked so he could be moved to a black site to be interrogated.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm not surprised one bit to see this news, I'm just pissed... Am I pissed a sick pedophile like Jeffrey Epstein is dead? No... But I really wanted him to face his day in court, and I really wanted him to name names... His death like this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, because now there's a million questions. Do I believe he committed suicide? Its possible... I just think the likelihood of him being able to pull off a suicide while on suicide watch - being a high profile case should be next to impossible... The jail he was being held at really let us all down. Were they in on this "suicide"? who knows, but what I do know is that they should have kept this guy a live to face his day in court....

Now, loads of speculation begins... Is he really dead? Is he going to be cremated? Is he simply getting "off" due to his high profile friends? Hard not to speculate at a time like this...

This news is very disappointing. Am I happy this POS is dead? Sure... But only If he's really dead, and only if it was done by his own hands..

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

There are so many possible conspiracy theories to consider here, I don't even know if I wanna bother thinking about it unless someone want's to make a really excellent research project of it and then share it.

Like, if it's a conspiracy, why was he even arrested and put on TV? What angle is that?
Was it a mishap, a psy-op, or actual reality?

Is there even a real person named Jeffrey Epstein that ran a pedo network? Or is this too another psy-op of some sort? Are any of these people real or are they actors?

Like I don't even know what to think.
I could question the livin hell outta 1000 things here.

That's why I'm gonna stop right here and put this entire thing out of my mind.
It'll drive me nuts to even wonder wtf is going on here...

In my considered opinion, he’s not dead.

Too many things stink and there were too many connections.

The disturbing part is that “they” no longer even care if it’s completely obvious when they do this.

We used to -at least - make an attempt at covering tracks.

Dark times are here.
edit on 10/8/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
When you have the dirt on part of the Royal Family then it's a dead cert he ain't gonna last long!
When you are a potential embarrassment to the cabal then you've gotta go just ask Dr David Kelly!

Exactly. I see no scenario where “they” allow somebody who’s been caught twice a third opportunity to get caught. They can find another pimp because money talks, and they’ve got plenty of money. What they can’t afford is for Epstein to run his mouth to save his own skin, or for him to get caught a third time. I just can’t see them going through all the hoops to help him disappear when killing him and replacing him would be infinitely easier. These people don’t care about “thanks for your service to us” help.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

After plastic surgery of course.

Yes he couldnt live with the egg shape any longer.

link   
Now we know who really run the prisons, just like all those dead bankers being 'suicided'. I'm secretly hoping Trump had him moved to Guantanamo for probing. Didn't Congress authorize televising tribunal proceedings from Gitmo?

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
These billionaires know what they are doing. You could say they are connected physically — and spiritually. The spiritual consequences for suicide is too great. Epstein knew this. He would never off himself. Interesting the article says ‘a man that looked like Epstein’.

This dudes still alive and protected. Probably given some sort of concoction to appear dead. Then wheel his body out and go into hiding.

That doesn't make any sense.

So it's "Spiritually OK" to do all this human trafficking / rape stuff, but suicide is a no-no? Hahaha Whaaat?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

That doesn't make any sense.

So it's "Spiritually OK" to do all this human trafficking / rape stuff, but suicide is a no-no? Hahaha Whaaat?

Yea, that was an eyebrow raiser lol

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but I wonder if his death wasn't being faked so he could be moved to a black site to be interrogated.
That thought crossed my mind as well. But then again someone might have slipped him the ultimate happy pill like Martin Bormann. At this stage in life, I doubt everything, and suspect everything LOL LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
We all knew this would happen.The deep state elites make the mafia look like amatuers.Unless God,aliens, or rebellion happens none of them will ever face justice.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
The Clinton Crime Family didn't wait much time. I'm sure Bill and Hillary had a nice dinner somewhere to celebrate. What witness is next to have an accident?

Not necessarily. With Epstein dead other s might fear that they are next and turn kings evidence in return for witness protection.

He's more of a liability dead than alive, alive he can keep his own secrets dead his secrets may not hide themselves.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join