It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I think, but don’t know, that he was both in solitary and on suicide watch. At least that’s the report anyway. The question is what exactly does suicide watch mean at this facility, because that would be the key. Is it supposed to be uninterrupted 1-on-1 monitoring? Every 15 minute bed check? CCTV monitoring? If yes, where was the guard/guards and what was the timing? Lots of questions

Well, whatever they were doing didn't work so someone needs to be held accountable.

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Shamrock6

A damned shame. While I celebrate one less pedophile on the planet, his death protects the active pedo's still in power and still out there.

Which is exactly why I don't think he's dead. Why would they kill their #1 pimp? They wouldn't, they'd just disappear him. Lay low and carry on.

On the other hand, if he really WAS going to turn over names, dates, places, etc. don't you think that the white hats would try to protect him some way? What better way than to try to convince people that he was dead.

The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced he's not dead.

You're working under the assumption that there are still "white hats" in our justice system.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He was already convicted of pedophilia you say? Was this commonly known before?

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think, but don’t know, that he was both in solitary and on suicide watch. At least that’s the report anyway. The question is what exactly does suicide watch mean at this facility, because that would be the key. Is it supposed to be uninterrupted 1-on-1 monitoring? Every 15 minute bed check? CCTV monitoring? If yes, where was the guard/guards and what was the timing? Lots of questions

So.... I just spent time (2 weeks) on 1-1 watch. I couldn’t piss, crap, shower or even SLEEP alone in my cell/room. How is that possible for a lowly senior SNCO, but not for this dude?
edit on 10/8/1919 by ThouArtGod because: Fixed quote

link   
Coincidentally immediately after names started to surface.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A damned shame. While I celebrate one less pedophile on the planet, his death protects the active pedo's still in power and still out there.

Which is exactly why I don't think he's dead. Why would they kill their #1 pimp? They wouldn't, they'd just disappear him. Lay low and carry on.

On the other hand, if he really WAS going to turn over names, dates, places, etc. don't you think that the white hats would try to protect him some way? What better way than to try to convince people that he was dead.

The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced he's not dead.

In this case the pimp was the one with all the power. That’s all the reason they needed to kill him: he had the power over “them,” not the other way around. If there was even a hint that names would be named, his death shuts him up forever. Faking his death and letting him live another 20 years with nothing more than the hope that he doesn’t get found out again?

C’mon man. It’s not hard to see which option is infinitely more dangerous for them.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So, so convenient now that names are being named in the public eye...

Seems careless of the prison authorities given his previous attempt to kill himself.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Why would a convicted pedo who got to live in the lap of luxury whilst serving his sentence in exchange for his silence want to kill himself whilst under similar charge unless he wasn't going to stay quiet?

Suicide watch wasn't needed, Protective custody was.

My moneys on the Brits. They have the means to do hits on foreign soil, they offed the future king's mother to protect themselves, a pedo low life that could finish their prince off was no big.
edit on 10-8-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They probably got enough out of him, and have enough evidence against others that they don’t give a crap whether or not he makes it to trial. One down many more to come.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Cnn is saying he hanged himself. So they left sheets and his shoelaces and whatever else he could kill himself with in his cell. What a bunch of BS.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

How convenient. Says he was on suicide watch. Doesn't say what kind of suicide watch.
en.wikipedia.org...

From what I remember from the last attempt was the guards checked on him every half hour.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

edit on 10-8-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

link   
Last report he WAS under suicide watch. Not suicide here, he had stuff on some powerful people. I hope he left behind Easter Eggs.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bureau of Prisons suicide watch policy calls for continuous, uninterrupted observation...

ETA - no, it doesn’t. I misread it. It only says the room used for the watch has to allow for continuous observation. My bad
edit on 10-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Cnn is saying he hanged himself. So they left sheets and his shoelaces and whatever else he could kill himself with in his cell. What a bunch of BS.

Yeah that is BS - in every jail I ever heard of they put you in the 'turtle suit'. No sheets, no cloths, nothin!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Are we honestly surprised??

This reeks of high strangness and you all know that too.

link   

Yep, For sure this was a hit on a blackmailing pimp.
This investigation cannot die. Hope he had a kill switch.

link   
a reply to: pavil

Could have at least have a camera on him one would think.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Murder. Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Well, the thread I was gonna post about right now has to wait.

This story is gonna take over everything for awhile.
Ahhhh well.

Maybe I'll use this time to do something productive.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join