It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It may appear that coming here and talking about this day after day after day is doing nothing but what we are doing in this space is creating a powerful energy and as it builds momentum it will become an unstoppable force. imo
edit on 28-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I see the takedown timed earlier... my reasoning:

1) A republic needs to give the People a choice of legal candidates at an election - if Q/POTUS allows known traitors, perps, criminals to stand then that reflects on them? Therefore Cleaning House needs to be at least 70% complete before 2020 election.

2) If the Democrat party is so badly ridden with corruption then what party gives a valid counterbalance to the republicans? I assume this will need to provide time before 2020 for a new or 3rd party to form. I can't see it becoming republicans versus independents.

3) If this whole exercise is about giving power back to the people and TEACHING THEM HOW TO USE THAT so that previous failure never happens again, then surely the second term should be used to show what GOOD government is - rather than another 4 years of clean-up?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: pteridine

I am like you.

I sit on my butt in front of a screen and do nothing.

The difference is that I'm not waiting on anyone to do it for me.

I understand that if I don't do it I only have myself to blame.

You are not at all like me but must ascribe your attributes to all you interact with.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It may appear that coming here and talking about this day after day after day is doing nothing but what we are doing in this space is creating a powerful energy and as it gains momentum it will become an unstoppable force. imo

I will agree with Scaredto on this: proof is in the pudding. We need to keep seeing more and more onion layers peeled back till everyone knows whatever the truth is. I want results, not feeling good about it. Keep the Engine full of coal and moving.

And with that, it's time to drink by the fire pit.
edit on 28-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Idk. Maybe both.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Details still vary widely. Here's a 17 sec vid.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I will agree with Scaredto on this: proof is in the pudding. We need to keep seeing more and more onion layers peeled back till everyone knows whatever the truth is. I want results, not feeling good about it. Keep the Engine full of coal and moving.

Ty. And I promise if the indictments are unsealed and a mass take down happens I will admit I was wrong to you all.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

New timeline emerges for DOJ inspector general report on FISA abuse

Whereas Attorney General William Barr predicted earlier this year that the watchdog's investigation would be finished by May or early June, now lawmakers are pointing to the early fall.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Adding to my previous OBAMA post: here

Traitors Renegades

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Did you know that Acting DNI Susan M. Gordon...

She also previously led the creation of the spy agency’s venture capital arm In-Q-Tel and was the intelligence community’s focal point for biological research, development and engineering programs for collection and operations.

source

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, from memory the following are connections:

1) Didn't Italy recently sacked 5(?) security bosses, supposedly because the Americans knew of their part in the dossier coup,

2) The "University" in rome that is/was a training farm for deep state/western intelligence assets incl. CIA,

3) Having the Italians on side presumably makes it easier to take down the Sicilian end of the Mafia?

4) Papadopoulos has tweeted a lot about Italy's involvement over the last year or so,

5) If Italy is "w/ POTUS" then does that essentially mean they've "flipped"? If so, who can they dish dirt on? UK? France, Germany?

6) Worth noting that one of the main Africa to Europe illegal immigration routes is through Libya to Italy. Italy will probably benefit from US satellite assistance for early warning of boats leaving Libya? This is Europe's "border wall crisis".

edit on 28-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Works better as a crossword.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, wasn't that having to do with Occhionero Files/Silent Ones & Operation Charlemagne?

Th e Occhionero Files

And

SpyGate Shake-Up: Prime Minister of Italy Fires Top Officials from Italian Intel Agencies

I'd say they (Italy gov't) have their house back in order and no longer under threat by C1A.

ETA: Listen to Popadopoulos video at second link above.

edit on 28-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, it makes one wonder whether Nancy Pelosi, Ilhan Omar, Sheila Jackson Lee, John Louis and host of other Democrats have money in the Vatican Bank?

As they're in Venice that is close enough for trips into Switzerland, Croatia, Germany, Austria.

They could also be meeting Mafia to arrange some counter-operations?

It may be that they are attending some Luciferian special days event. In Venice they have medieval events that are repeated annually like the Figure of Eight walk. July's biggest festival is the Festa del Redentore, commemorating the end of the plague in 1576. Events center around the beautiful Redentore church in Giudecca, designed by Palladio.

Or it could be this in nearby Padova:

Incontro settimanale @ Carmignamo di Sant'urano, Sant'Urbano Tue, Jul 30, 2019 @ 8:30 PM
(could be something to do with Uranus-Urano)

One thing is for sure, there has to be a strong reason for it to be Venice because anyone who knows the place knows that July is the smelliest month of the year there because all the sewerage flows into the canals and the heat makes it a putrid swamp!

ETA - There's also a lot of rich and powerful who own Palazzos in Venice, I now Rocco Forte's family had one. Ideal place to hold secret meetings as they are more easily defended/isolated.
edit on 28-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I agree that the takedown needs to happen pre -election. If Trump risks losing a second term to the deep state, they'll make absolute certain that they will never lose power again
edit on 28-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I see the takedown timed earlier... my reasoning:

1) A republic needs to give the People a choice of legal candidates at an election - if Q/POTUS allows known traitors, perps, criminals to stand then that reflects on them? Therefore Cleaning House needs to be at least 70% complete before 2020 election.

2) If the Democrat party is so badly ridden with corruption then what party gives a valid counterbalance to the republicans? I assume this will need to provide time before 2020 for a new or 3rd party to form. I can't see it becoming republicans versus independents.

3) If this whole exercise is about giving power back to the people and TEACHING THEM HOW TO USE THAT so that previous failure never happens again, then surely the second term should be used to show what GOOD government is - rather than another 4 years of clean-up?

Exactly.

Going into the next Presidential election the swamp needs to be cleaned out otherwise the President has the problem of the Dems screaming 'it's all just a political stunt!.

I think the take down is getting close and when it does occur it will be like watching dominoes fall in a line.

Additionally, those that do flee will lose their jobs almost instantly or ... many Dems will be missing for house votes because they refuse to re-enter the country. They are still on-the-books but can't cast a vote.

P

edit on 28/7/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nailed it. I don't believe anyone who's participated in these threads has claimed a personal victory. I spent the last 2 or so hours re-reading the opening portions to threads 1-9. I joined in thread 8 after months of lurking. Dashen did a great job of acknowledging who dug up what and when. This has truly become an epic place of information. Their's a lot of lurkers who haven't come to realize Q is a real thing..and that's fine. Not a one of them will deny learning a TON from these threads!

You don't have to believe in Q but, at some point common sense kicks in right...

1. Why won't the MSM touch Q with a ten foot pole?...because it would render them useless.

2. Why hasn't our Military found,denounced and outed Q as a scam...because it isn't and their in on it.

Thanks Dash and Rel, and everyone single person who's made a single post...every bit of it matters.

These threads can get goofy at time's and I am as guilty as anyone for that but, Lets all keep in mind what's at stake..

Humans as currency...it must end..it will end.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Idk. Maybe both.

Then Mueller or another probe needs to address this.

His answers to the House were too evasive when it's obvious he would know.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Prophetic words by Paul Harvey back in 1965.
We're living it now.

If I were the devil.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's some heavy and truthful stuff. Almost reminds me of modern day America. Hussein was the gate...thank God the door was slammed in the Fing 2020 plan's face.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join