It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Genesis 7:11, Genesis 8:4, תהלים 92:8

-PART-

-§19§-

HI AGAIN (again)(again) Y'ALL!!!

If youve been following since the beginning or if youre just joining us....

WERE TAKING BACK THE REPUBLIC

Some of you may be wondering, "What the heck is going on here???"

THE STORY OF Q

On or around OCTOBER 31 2017 (possibly earlier) an anonymous poster calling themselves

Q Clearance Patriot

began dropping intel crumbs on a popular weeaboo image posting board.
Those initial drops began calling onto Question the entirety of the Global Power Structure. Questions were posed about Presidential use of Military Assets on US soil, MI, the National Guard, John McStain's alleged "health issues", who sits on the board of directors at the MAYO Clinic where he was receiving "treatment", how Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters have grandiose wealth far beyond what a public servant could possibly earn, and so on.
Once these initial crumbs were leaked that popular image posting board became suddenly and powerfully flooded by bots, shills, ddos attacks, temporary shutdows, firing and hiring of new moderators, unexplained dissapearances of threads, data and much much more. Soon the crumbs began to precede and coincide with Tweets by President Donald J Trump(4-10-20 +++) sparking renewed and redoubled efforts at both dissemination and decoding. Further "Q Clearance Patriot" drops about the absolutely unfettered power/abuse/control globally of the C . I . A (clowns in america, "clowns"for short) were met with further fury including subtle attacks against the NSA in the press. Nevertheless this crumb dropper(s) contiuned calling out alleged CIA/Cabal assets, fixers, and blackmailers such as GANNETT, TEGNA, Hugh Hefner, Heidi Fleiss, Rizvi Traverse, Prince ALwaleed Bin Talal+++, Past US Presidents, Escaped Nazis, Soros+, the Rothschild Family++, Loop Capital Markets, HUMA, the Awans, Podesta, Epstein, Abramovic, Rockerfellers, and on and on and on......
The endless torrent of disruptions this spurred on, forced the leaker by now known simply as "Q" to move and begin posting at an even skeevier image posting board. The shilling, DDOS attacks, disinfo, sliding, spamming, bots, splintering continued Ad-Nauseum unabated, yet Q persisted and the information (proof of CIA/CABAL/SEC.SOC. debauched crimes and unspeakable evil) was slowly but surely reaching the plebean masses(normies). Q made it very clear that it is up to US, THE PEOPLE, to make these wrongs known to ALL, so that evil should have no shadow of doubt to hide behind. The drops (including photos from AF1 over NK and Camp David) continued and coincided/predicted many major world events and presidential visits. NOW after months and months of slow-leaking "THE PLAN" it seems finally
... ....... the Stage is Set....... ...

ENJOY THE SHOW

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
PART -∞teen- Quick Rundown Jun 7 - Jul 28 2019 (179 Q Posts)

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 27 Jun 2019 - 4:23:57 PM

Be ready.

Q

Kim gets excellent letter from Trump, putin suddenly cancels rivvers of russia apprearance for emergency meeting, EPSTEIN ARRESTED, MIL posting @ 17:00, tiredoflooking for MAJOR WINNING,

TRUMP BECOMES FIRST SITTING PRESIDENT TO SET FOOT ON NORTH KOREAN SOIL

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Justoneman

Ding ding ding.

Epstein-cia
Ghislaine Maxwell - mi6
Liddle St James Island - Honeypot (and much more)

If Epstein talks he brings down everyone.
Every damn one.

The CIA trafficking children for sex and organs. oh my.
Blackmailing every billionaire in the world?
Oh my.
Who's really been pulling the strings at The Pickle Factory?
They will not be able to hide this for much longer

EPSTEIN EPSTEIN EPSTEIN

a reply to: pteridine

Acosta has officially burned Epstein as an intelligence asset.
Brilliantly so.
Enjoy the show
, Epstein Island Coincidence, And another,

, Acosta resigns over old epstein deal.
NYC BLACKOUT, (eptein 187 plot?), Epstiens long island mansion is a few blocks from a hospital for mentally troubled teens ,

nowayreally
Hey All
I couldn’t follow this thread since late afternoon yesterday so this may have been discussed but could someone please explain why Trump (of rep. For him) tweeted such negative comments about congresswomen going back to their country? I apologize for interjecting but it’s been an uphill battle helping to awaken others -even for what little I do comprehend from you wonderful people - and I was FINALLY gaining traction and opening peoples eyes - not to mention how this weekend the left was destroying themselves- why did he need to go and say that ?? Honestly. I’m trying guys, but I’m a 30 something woman from CT, do you know how tough it is to open people eyes to begin with?! Tweets like that undercut progress.
I’m honestly asking - is there a reason? Help me help the movement- Q team- what’s up?
Sorry for the rant, likely get deleted but you all know how much I respect ATS Q crew so hoping someone can do a layman decode for me. Please and thank you

a reply to: nowayreally

Every. Single. Time.

Khan Asad Pasha Syria

PilSungMtnMan

- Barr/Durham vs SpyGate/Coup
- Clinton Foundation
- Epstein
- MSM & AOC Gang of 4
- Race baiting by Left
- Smollett on hot seat
- Mueller testimony in House
- Planned Parenthood
- Bill Maher
- Gen Flynn
- Biden & Son dirty $
- ADM Rogers
- Sara Carter/John Solomon surveillance
- Sessions = hero
- Horowitz 2nd Report = Doom for Left
- Comey/FISA = panic

..This list is ONLY from THIS month!!!

Lots of irons in the Q-Fire!!

EPSTEIN EPSTEIN EPSTEIN

Operators Operating IN DC

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 202ace No.7163961 📁
Jul 24 2019 11:40:27 (EST)
There are Puppets.
There are Puppet Masters.
Which is [MUELLER]?
Attempt to replace [JC] as FBI Dir FAILED [attempt to regain FBI control].
Plot & Plan [backup] to initiate SC to safeguard against criminal prosecution re: illegal and criminal actions?
[SC = BLOCKADE]
[SC = loss of FBI command/control safeguard]
DOJ depends on what agency for investigating criminal actions?
[MUELLER] U1.
[MUELLER] [Epstein bury & cover-up].
[MUELLER] [plot to remove duly elected POTUS].
……………..
BIGGEST SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY.
TREASON.
2019 - YEAR OF THE BOOMERANG.
Q

EPSTEIN EPSTEIN EPSTEIN

MUELLER FAILED, THANKS FOR PLAYING

##########THE STORM IS UPON US##########

ENJOY THE SHOW

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yasss! Thank you once again, Dashen! The saga continues

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm hearing the clack clack clack of this roller coaster as it heads up the first rise out of the station. I believe this thread will be the pinnacle we will reach when everything comes together. Cannot wait, but I'll have to be patient ! Somehow...

Thank Q, Dashen, for all the ones before and this one two.

Thanks to all that post here, the good, the bad and the ugly.

And last but definitely not least, thanks to mods who keep us in line !

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thanks dash it was a pleasure to be around.
Amazing work you did.

Whatever Q turns out to be, I had a good feeling while it lasted.

What's Next?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Thank you again for keeping the research alive with yet another thread.

We win again.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Interesting I wonder what the army are preparing for

Oh please be a big sweeping mass arrest of the democrats 😂

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Excellent posts dashen, thanks for helping me learn more by sharing the information. This Qanon is a brilliant concept. To take on the task of exposing corrupt, inept politicians and display them over and over again in a series of funny political engagements plays well to the peanut gallery and the expensive box seats.

People dislike politicians. Even people not involved with politics dislike politicians. Of course, people count on representatives to make good laws and to represent them properly, even if most always fall short of it.

Many politicians are or were former lawyers. People dislike lawyers too. People dislike lawyer politicians even more. People even dislike people that like lawyer politicians, especially if corrupt. Both sides are corrupt. Both sides believe only one side is corrupt, the other side. Isn't politics fun?

Politicians are too much like high school janitors or cafeteria ladies that students want to see fired, but have to see them every now and then because the city or county school hired the people. Only that isn't beef in that burger, it's all pork. And that isn't wax on the floors, it's urine with the smell of crap in it.

Politicians get caught with their pants down, pie in their faces, crash into each other, fall down, and suffer indignity after indignity. Here is pure political drama as what matters most to one, matters the least to another. AOC plus Three? Sleepy? Creepy? Crooked? The dreaded and fearful tweet? All hell breaks loose? Is this breaking, baking or broken news? Mueller Madness? Mueller Meltdown? Perhaps someone prefers Mueller Mayhem instead?

And to top it all off with is the icing on the cake, which is the political biased media, that one-sided, constantly making false claims as if they're the only sources to be trusted for truth low-life unprofessional news and tv reporters. They lie, deny, and cry. Fake news is like fake boobs in the fact no one really cares as long as they look better or are at least half-way decent.

Then bring in Qanon that skillfully presents the truth in a timely manner. The chase scenes between the false deep state narratives and the truth trying to catch up requires imagination to think ahead, ability to read, understanding and comprehending the evil being confronted, and the raw courage to accept the truth. The swamp is real. The swamp is being drained. Many corrupt people in D.C. are trying to stop it by destroying President Trump and anyone connected to him. They can't even figure out it isn't working and they are getting nowhere.

After all, the politicians and globalists are mad, extreme, radical and believe anything done to save the planet from destruction in ten years is worth doing, even if it abolishes the U.S. Constitution, the government, and the American way of life.

All must go for a global dictatorship? Hidden behind the hoax called climate change and with the help of greedy corrupt politicians that are incompetent, the deep state attempts to carry out its agenda fails over and over again as there is both poetry and philosophy to be found with Qanon , but most of all there is humor as the politicians, the bad actors, the news media, celebrities, and liberal schools are all clowns trying to act serious.

There is a planet to be saved after all, in which science along with the media would never lie about it, now would they? Thus, indoctrinated and manipulated cult followers believe it. "Gang of Eight" is sure to be a big hit when it shows? Above all, the truth is buried, and people have to dig it up if they want to see it.

It is entertaining, amusing, educational and even heart warming at times watching Qanon in its dealings with what can only be described as the "Keystone Klowns". Note, this here is a parody of the Wikipedia article on the "Keystone Cops". Since I didn't like parts of that article, I changed it and replaced "police" with "politicians" to end up with an article about the "Keystone Klowns". Godspeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 2knew2know

welcome to the party chum

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ARCHIVE PAGES FOR PART 18 OF THREAD - grouped in 20 page zipfiles and held on Dropbox

Link to ARCHIVES for Parts 1 to 17

ATS Thread pt-18- P1 to 20 (51MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P21 to 40 (52MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P41 to 60 (43MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P61 to 80 (40MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P81 to 100 (51MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P101 to 120 (43MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P121 to 140 (61MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P141 to 160 (48MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P161 to 180 (44MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P181 to 200 (52MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P201 to 220 (54MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P221 to 240 (51MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P241 to 260 (42MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P261 to 280 (41MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P281 to 300 (52MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P301 to 320 (52MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P321 to 340 (49MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P341 to 360 (67MB)
ATS Thread pt-18- P361 to 367 (13MB)

Q V15.92 20190728 to 3529 incl. DECODE tools(19MB)
Q V15.81 20190717 Backing sheets of static data (2MB)
QPosts Pictures V3.7 20180422 from Q Post 1 to 1200 (91MB)
QPosts Pictures V15.7 20181104 from Q Post 1201 to 2400 (119MB)
QPosts Pictures v15.92 20190728 from QPost 2401 to 3529(93MB)

ATS-18- Proofs (123MB)
ATS-18- Memes (247MB)
ATS-18- PDFs (141MB)
ATS-18- Pictures made for thread (36MB)

ATS-18- Linked Web pages Pt 1 (342MB)
ATS-18- Linked Web pages Pt 2 (311MB)
ATS-18- Linked Web pages Pt 3 (375MB)
ATS-18- Linked Web pages Pt 4 (306MB)
ATS-18- Linked Web pages Pt 5 (336MB)
ATS-18- Linked Web pages Pt 6 (309MB)
ATS-18- Linked Web pages Pt 7 (377MB)

Total size = 4 Gigabyte
edit on 28-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

"Week to remember".. incoming!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Flight 93
Boomerang returns..

IPA

I'm Sorry Dashen [ PI ] you're still doing a great Job here..
edit on 0b24America/ChicagoSun, 28 Jul 2019 18:21:24 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 28 Jul 2019 18:21:24 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

am i?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You do..

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Let me get this in early

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:08 PM
    link   
    #19. Impressive.

August Heat.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:11 PM
    link   
    August is a hot month.

It's all about the BREAK.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:16 PM