It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Abraham Hicks said 'humans are the otters of the universe '

We weren't meant to trudge through life and we weren't created to be slaves. I'm so looking forward to liberation, it's all I can think about

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

What are you trying to say exactly? That those hundred thousand plus sealed indictments are actually going to do something eventually?
Seems like a lot.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Point is you got to liberate yourself. Having the freedom to question authority and question it probingly and often is the beginning of Liberty

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Since we have a Law & Order president now, the court systems could be backed up in this country. That might be what accounts for the increasing number of sealed indictments every month.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.youtube.com...

Eye Opener,

Q often mentioned.....,:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-8-2019 by steaming because: to simply correct 2nd video

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: daskakik

They don't look dissimilar either, especially dead without expression. Though it was mentioned the photo of the body seemed pinker, had coarser ears and a different nose than Epstein.
I'm not saying there was a switch, but figured it was time to figure out how to do pics.....and it would make the doj look much less pathetic if there were one made.
Now to see if I got it right.(pain in the butt to do 2 on a phone.)

As I stated earlier that body was pink and the Chef looks way pinker than the Pedo.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
What I posted is not junk. I posted a succinct statement of the law based on my 20+ years of actually working with these laws. I expounded on it because you insisted on being wrong despite my explaining it to you.

It is junk because everybody already knows the rules, so how are you explaining them better? My post clearly assumed the rules were not to be followed, but you want to dwell on them and talk down to other members anyway.

Second, your original post to which I replied stated "The Defence has to present witnesses on their own, not ask the prosecution for them" so you did in fact make a statement about the burden of the defense to present witnesses. Again, I just made a clear statement of the burdens of proof in a criminal trial.

There's nothing about my statement that requires your correction. It's entirely up to the defense to produce witnesses, is it not? Certainly there is no "burden" on them, and I never said there was...you made that up out of thin air.

Last, there's a great coffee mug you can get that has the slogan, "Don't mistake your 30 second internet search for my 25 years of experience." If JE is the only person (for example) who can say that Bob was at a certain party at a certain time and committed a crime, then JE is the accuser in Bob's prosecution for being at that party at that time. And Bob has a Constitutional right to confront and cross-examine JE on that accusation.

I'll take that mug, and spill my coffee laughing at you. I already said Epstein wouldn't be testifying, but you present a scenario where he would be testifying. Are you maybe talking about hearsay?

Federal Rules of Evidence Rule 803. Exceptions to the Rule Against Hearsay Rule 803. Exceptions to the Rule Against Hearsay Primary tabs The following are not excluded by the rule against hearsay, regardless of whether the declarant is available as a witness:

(5) Recorded Recollection. A record that: (A) is on a matter the witness once knew about but now cannot recall well enough to testify fully and accurately; (B) was made or adopted by the witness when the matter was fresh in the witness’s memory; and (C) accurately reflects the witness’s knowledge. If admitted, the record may be read into evidence but may be received as an exhibit only if offered by an adverse party.

Lots of hearsay exemptions could get the "JE told me" testimony into the record. I still don't know what you are trying to prove, except to say that JE cannot be alive because of evidence rules, which is a preposterous thought, because Barr or whoever already knows how to present their evidence and what they need.

Could they violate rules with JE to make certain other things happen? THAT is the question, not nit-picking the rules.

Frankly, I find it odd that someone quickly found an imperative to contradict such a simple premise; that JE's apparent death can still serve the state's case. All he has to do is disappear, how difficult is that to digest on a conspiracy forum?

edit on 22-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

That's good to know! Because I'm trusting barr less and less as various events unfold.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everyone keeps saying Huber has been a very busy boy.

Maybe one day we will found out what hes been up to

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Apology accepted.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Barr said that Huber is focusing on the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
and the end of liberty (aka full liberation) is having no outside authority to answer to anymore. no more giving our power away

edit on 22-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Taste's like chicken.
ALLAH SNAKHBAR!
Soylent Green

Timing of the article, invokes emotion, morals, anti-religion, awareness, preparedness, and desensitize people.
There is a little bit of animal instincts in all of us.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Diamond & Silk:

Former Overstock CEO is spilling the beans on Fox News. President Trump and Don Jr. Was set up by people at the top!

twitter.com...

anyone watch the interview?
interview

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't been posting this week. I've been on vacation, and I mainly read/post at work.

I'm sure Q will be back. As was said before, if they could shut down Q that easily, they would have done so long ago.

Also, we've heard some Declas this week. Tuesday we got public confirmation that Clapper was neck-deep in Russiagate, and today Rick Gates testified that he told Tony Podesta they were lobbying for a group that was controlled by the Ukrainian government. Meaning there is no way Podesta didn't know he was working as an unregistered foreign agent.

And now the Overstock CEO is telling all on how the whole thing as a setup. This is momentum starting to build. When indictments starts hitting Comey, Clapper, Lynch, etc, the public wont be shocked, because they'll know (at least generally) that the Obama-era Justice Department was engaged in some seriously shady stuff. It'll only be the usual gang of idiots who get in TV to proclaim how stunned they are that these fine patriots (
) have been arrested.
edit on 22-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

KINGPINS OF THE CARIBBEAN - Operation 40 & Barry Seal.

Epstein is not the first kingpin of the Caribbean. In fact, there were many before him. This is the hidden history of CIA black ops in the Caribbean - from No Name Key to Norman’s Cay to Disney’s Castaway Cay and beyond.

Operation 40, a CIA sponsored hit squad in the 60s, was a “mixed group of Cuban exiles, Italian wise guys & square-jawed military intelligence types.”

twitter.com...

Twit Unrolled

The Hidden Soros Agenda: Drugs, Money, the Media, and Political Power

Article from 2004.

Soros has categorically denied receiving money from drug cartels or any form of criminal activity. The fact remains, however, that at least some of his financial operations have been based offshore, in banking and financial centers that are widely reported to be considered conducive to money-laundering. The Soros fund is based in the Netherlands Antilles, a self-governing federation of five Caribbean islands. A CIA factbook describes the region as “a transshipment point for South American drugs bound for the US and Europe; money-laundering center.”

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Peter Byrne needs massive security detail after what he revealed, today
m.youtube.com...

At 4:00 he says there are other whistleblowers in the fed. Gov. with similar stories. Any idea who?

At 5:50 he brings up mass shootings...seeing people 'gunned down in a mall' and says he feels responsible (as he starts to break down) Admission that the feds are behind the mass shootings (false flags)?

fwiw his interviewers are absolutely worthless

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: daskakik

Nobody seriously thinks that they switched out Epsteins body with the body of Bourdain who has been dead for like a year, do they?

We need a pic of Bourdain's ear. The ear of JE is strange.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Does this seem just a little too close to home...?...

Please pray for Kathy Hall who is a whistleblower against #CPS Arkansas. She was on her way to DC to testify and now is missing. Her phone was pinged in Colorado. Where is Kathy.

Twitter

In response someone posted...

She was friends with #LindaCollinsSmith who was investigating CPS before she was murdered.

Looking up #LindaCollinsSmith leads to A LOT of people saying Arkancided...

Why would people looking to blow the lid on child trafficking keep ending up dead or disappeared i wonder...?...

Her name was #LindaCollinsSmith and she deserved every chance and opportunity in the world. She was saving children from the clutches of #childsextrafficking and she was murdered for her work. #ClintonBodyCount

edit on 22 8 19 by Diaspar because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
@CarpeDonktum

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am pleased to announce the launch of www.memeworld.com... !

This site is a collaboration of some of the greatest meme minds on Planet Earth!!

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join