It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I want some Yippy stock.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, I remember reading about it at the time. I've read some other stuff too. I'm just curious as to what the high level Mason in the thread thinks about that particular organization.

Thanks for the refresher though.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Hmm, sounds interesting. I'm already liking Yippy!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

That Trump "Yippy" ad is interesting. We've been talking now and then about Q being AI.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Found this new tool to use ... wouldn't have known about without seeing mentioned...

Yippy search engne

Will see if useful going forward

edit on 8132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
@realJeffreyP

THREAD. SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT -- ArizonaMafia #2, disgraced FastNFurious U.S. Attorney Dennis K. Burke, who is also Clare Bronfman's lawyer in NXIVM, has been caught lying to 21 Plaintiffs and their lawyers in a litigation matter in a Arizona court.

twitter.com...

[Dennis K. Burke]

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

News on the Google electioneering front. A whistleblower has turned over 950 pages of documents pertaining to manipulating algorithms to hide political bias inside their AI platforms.

saraacarter.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think James Comey is one of the "stupid ones".

He's quoting the old "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses......." words about immigrants. He's replying to a quote he made himself on Jan. 11, 2018. The first few replies were evidently deleted after that 2018 quote. Maybe that's what he is trying to highlight today. I don't really know.

The guy doesn't understand squat. 'Immigrants' does not = illegal aliens. Donald J. Trump is doing it right. Quit trying to throw a monkey wrench into the 'solutions' works, Comey, you dumbass-dipwad-religion-chemistry major turned lawyer. Grow up and get smart.

Trump is in the process of fixing something that has been broken for decades, but you dummies with your lawyer education can't stand that fact. Jealous.

twitter.com...
edit on 13-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yea, I just read that. Known for years now maybe DOJ has some proof.
Veritas video supposed to be out tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yeah, I think it's been pretty well known. Looks to me like, though, that this may be a game changer insofar as now they know exactly how it works, if they didn't know already.

Bet this puts a dent in their stock prices. Lol

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I got tired of pushing so hard to get pieces to fit. I wouldn’t say I gave up but I decided to sit back and watch for a while. This is my first time back picking up some pieces again, well Nothing really new under the sun” but I can’t help feeling like this time I can help.

For me it seems these little creeks and rivers all seem to flow from A source fin witchcraft and mind control. All flowing into this undiscriminating lake of ill repute. Republican democratic, religious, non religious, all are are there wondering what the hell happened, looking back upstream to the Innocent snowy peaks where they started. Lured by greed and lust, a falsely advertised freedom, an easy way.

Example, in my recent research on Courtney Love I found this sad human
Dana Giacchetto - The Real Wolf of Wall Street.

At the end of this he strips down naked in downtown, desperate to relive the past. Sadly he was found dead of an overdose after being rejected by a night club he used to be a big player at.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Update on Linda Collins Smith's murder. They're investigating "Lord's Ranch" in New Mexico. They think it may tie to the Epstein case (duh). Her ex-husband, a now disbarred former judge, is a long-time "contributor" to the ranch (whatever that means.)

creativedestructionmedia.com... inda-collins-smith-and-possible-connections-to-epstein-child-trafficking/

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

"I lift my lamp beside the golden door"

Double meanings exist.

Dorothy Iannone is a Berlin-based artist whose works focus on eroticism and the female sexual experience. Inspired by Egyptian frescoes, Byzantine mosaics, and ancient fertility statues, Iannone depicts the act of lovemaking not as an act of taboo, but rather as an act of spiritual union and transcendence.

www.thehighline.org...

OR

The New Colossus Poem

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

Judge overseeing Epstein case dies...

He was 96, but damn, as if there couldn't be more weirdness around this whole case...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Observationalist

"Follow the wives"... and Ill stop there

And apparently the doctors...

I’m doing this from my phone, so I’m trying to quote from another thread,I hope I did it right. I’ll put the link to the thread here ATS thread - US Shadow Government Being Exposed?
page: 2

originally posted by: loam
You can't make this stuff up!

Dr. Barbara Sampson said a city medical examiner performed the autopsy Sunday while a private pathologist observed the examination at the request of Epstein's representatives.

The private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden,
was the city's chief medical examiner in the late 1970s and has been called as an expert witness in high-profile cases including by the defense at O.J. Simpson's 1994 murder trial.

Link.
So who is Dr. Micheal Baden???

Baden was the chief medical examiner of the City of New York from 1978 to 1979. He was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Link.

Are you freaking kidding me? What are the chances?

Not to got too far off the main topic here, just wanted to chime in on this. I studied criminalgy back in the day. I was on good terms with a former LAPD officer, not going to expound further do to promises made, who told me that during the trial OJ was on 24/7 guard by LA Sheriff, they went everywhere he went. Over a cup of coffee he explained to them that he did kill them and how he did it. He told them if they tried to use it as evidence he would push it as a jail house confession and get a miss trial.

Obviously I can't attest to the this being true, but it was a very credible source.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This Mother Jones article is not quite as outlandish about Q.

Tide is turning.

Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos Are Scheduled to Speak at a Conference Organized by a QAnon Supporter

www.motherjones.com... er/

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

You may have just realized but he died back in March.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Correct!

He was the one who ordered it all sealed. It sounds like he died as the appeals court was deciding what to unseal. Saw it linked on Drudge and thought it was current events.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Honestly Rel it just looks like high end central air for a good sized building if you want it cold in the tropics.
The buckets shared by someone earlier with square holes at the bottom, landscaping pots plants are delivered in.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I'm not going to claim to know what's going on in the NYPD, because whether by happenstance or not we are hearing of numerous NYPD suicides lately, BUT when it comes to the national numbers, I'm not surprised they're so high.

Back around the turn of the millennium, and maybe even before, there was a major push to get military vets into the police force upon their discharge. And the MOS they seemed to want most were infantrymen. I thought that was strange because I would figure they'd want MPs. But nope, they wanted grunts. And after 9-11 and the subsequent wars, a lot of infantrymen joined the police force while also suffering from PTSD.

I've always attributed this to the seeming rise in cop related shooting deaths around the country. PTSD addled, trigger happy cops. Ugh. In any event, veterans are committing suicide at an alarming rate. Like 22 per day. I'd wager this is also the cause of a lot of police officer suicides. Just a guess though.

One statistic I can offer came from my police academy. Police and correctional officers die, on average, within five years of retirement. This is a major reason that men and women in the Security and Public Safety sector are allowed to retire at as early as 55.

Stress. Kills.

I am one of the semi-fallen. Almost 30 of my colleagues have died EARLY since I started in LE in 1982 - cancer, heart attacks, strokes, and suicides.

This is in ONE department.

Yeah.i was a firefighter. One of the guys who used to work for me, died today... middle sixties.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join