It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow great thread

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In regards to no ability to store nuclear waste... I'm not gonna say that's untrue because I am not a nuclear scientist of any sort, but I do remember a few years ago it "went public" briefly (then I never heard anything else about it) that nuclear waste can be safely sequestered in ceramic plates. Which are then buried. Supposedly once the nuclear waste is added to the slurry used to create ceramic it can be held and handled by hand.

Again, not saying this is definitive or anything, but for just a bit this was touted as the solution to nuclear waste.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Breaking now...Sue Gordon is leaving her position after a meeting with Trump in the Oval Office.

Since she's out, Trump should be naming the new DNI shortly. There's only a week left till new one takes over.

But She's so Qualified !!!! 😃

Gordon obtained a B.S. from Duke University in 1980, majoring in zoology.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

In regards to no ability to store nuclear waste... I'm not gonna say that's untrue because I am not a nuclear scientist of any sort, but I do remember a few years ago it "went public" briefly (then I never heard anything else about it) that nuclear waste can be safely sequestered in ceramic plates. Which are then buried. Supposedly once the nuclear waste is added to the slurry used to create ceramic it can be held and handled by hand.

Again, not saying this is definitive or anything, but for just a bit this was touted as the solution to nuclear waste.

Can I watch while you juggle those plates?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Also the philistine dagon

And the Greek Triton.

Epstein has a matching pair of Tritons in front of the island temple

Look a here also

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep, she was a C1A test tube spook. I'm not certain of the law interpretation but I don't believe DJT had a choice in naming the Acting DNI; it must be the PDDNI. Assuming her leaving is true this opens a handful of possibilities. I heard DJT has 3 names.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Also must add but can’t find vid link right now. A french scientist who won Nobel prize for identifying the Aids virus. Has transferred data across net and reconstructed data in/ using water. Eg Homeothapy / magnetic fields. Info stored in water- recorded as emf from water. Convert to binary code send code via email file, play code to fresh water and reconstruct original...

Not explained very well - huge topic, one of my favourites. a reply to:

On phone - on holiday will post link when I find it on home PC.
YesTodayTomorrow

Going back over the last couple of pages this post jumped out at me. Made me think of so-called "witches" who have the ability to scry or divine information by "watching the water."

How do you make holy water?

I love the irony that the most apparently benign and most abundant substance on earth is probably the most overlooked. We are MOSTLY water. So many things are connected by it....

wanna see a Joe Cell drawing energy from the aether? I have one.

Live water comes out of the ground from deep springs. The rest, including rain is not really that good. Water picks up the vibrations from all that it comes in contact with. But can be easily resurrected. Spin it in a hub to create a vortex. This vortex is a physical representation of Tesla’s toroidal cool. 3 6 9. The curve of the vortex also mimics aural harmonic scales.

It’s not magic, it’s the nexus point where we all go - oh yeah.

So our thought affects water - we are water.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Also must add but can’t find vid link right now. A french scientist who won Nobel prize for identifying the Aids virus. Has transferred data across net and reconstructed data in/ using water. Eg Homeothapy / magnetic fields. Info stored in water- recorded as emf from water. Convert to binary code send code via email file, play code to fresh water and reconstruct original...

Not explained very well - huge topic, one of my favourites. a reply to:

On phone - on holiday will post link when I find it on home PC.
YesTodayTomorrow

Going back over the last couple of pages this post jumped out at me. Made me think of so-called "witches" who have the ability to scry or divine information by "watching the water."

How do you make holy water?

I love the irony that the most apparently benign and most abundant substance on earth is probably the most overlooked. We are MOSTLY water. So many things are connected by it....

wanna see a Joe Cell drawing energy from the aether? I have one.

Live water comes out of the ground from deep springs. The rest, including rain is not really that good. Water picks up the vibrations from all that it comes in contact with. But can be easily resurrected. Stir it in a jug to create a vortex. This vortex is a physical representation of Tesla’s toroidal cool. 3 6 9. The curve of the vortex also mimics aural harmonic scales.

It’s not magic, it’s the nexus point where we all go - oh yeah.

So our thought affects water - we are water.

edit on 8-8-2019 by YesTodayTomorrow because: Excitement

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sorry double post it’s late - on a phone and getting excited about the future.

Trust the plan - it was our plan all along. Up until NOW we thought that it would never be executed.

a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

edit on 8-8-2019 by YesTodayTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I have often wondered what the meaning of 'living water' is in the Bible.

The Bible is a very mysterious book and has multi levels, imo. I remember when I first shook off religion and went on a quest for spiritual food without doctrine peppering it.

I re-read the Bible through different eyes and was amazed at how much I got out of it sans organized religion's spin.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Now, possibly, but not at the time or it would not be an issue even now (see the utter fiasco that is San Onofre). They created the systems with zero plan to deal with it. It was NOT a concern to those pushing the issue.

I'll say this, Earth is a being (collective) expression with zero differentiation between you and I, burying toxic leftover weapons waste is blood boiling bad.

Imagine your neighbor burying their left over party trash in your liver - exactly the same.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Wow great thread

twitter.com...

Remarkable. There was a time the remains would have been spit on. A time when the entire event would have been ignored.

Change is indeed habbening.

Q+, retwit that -

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I dont know if you are aware or not, but back in Feb someone on 8ch dropped a huge deep dive dig on the author of the book you are now reading. Perhaps after you finish your book you might like to give this a read just to see the other side of the coin thats been dug up on her. Im not judging or anything, just letting you know someone has come up with a lot of interesting facts that they prove over and over in the dig. Coincidentally, the day this dropped is the day she closed both her Twitter and FB accounts. I found that to be a little curious in itself.

You really do have to read it all to be fair and then decide for yourself.
You can find and download the Full PDF on MEGA HERE

As Q has mentioned on occasion, Be Careful Who You Follow...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

twitter.com...

8ch DNS is alive (one ping); no web service yet.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

OMGawd! I love it!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well, that was quick.

No surprise, a retired NAVY Admiral. But, coming from the National Counterterrorism Center is debatable.
The previous NCTC Director is on Q's watch list. (Q1764)

Given Trump's history on ACTors he'll probably play a Scaramucci role and shortly after gone.

DECLAS coming??

edit on 8-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Q

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Can I watch while you juggle those plates?

Lol. Nah, I don't think so. I'm just not convinced that ANYTHING is "impossible." I think eventually our science will figure out pretty much whatever it needs to figure out to fix stuff. We just currently lack the motivation to actually fix stuff.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here is some more information in connection with Humpty Dumpty from earlier. I took a screenshot for you to see. if you look across the top of the page there are a lot of tabs to poke around in if anyone is interested.

This are the names of some of their VIP folk

GCF VIP PARTICIPANTS Amy Brenneman, Anne Hathaway, Armie Hammer, Bill Pullman, Demi Moore, Diane Lane, Heather Graham, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Julia Ormond, Hilary Swank, Kiefer Sutherland, Kirk Douglas, Kristin Davis, Jake Gyllenhaal, Oliver Stone, Levar Burton, Maria Bello, Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Michael Douglas, Mira Sorvino, Olivia Wilde, Orlando Bloom, Rachel Bilson, Ryan Seacrest, Samuel L. Jackson, Sean Penn, Sophie Winkleman, Stevie Wonder, Andrea Wong, Ben Silverman, Betty Thomas, Bill Fay, Blake Mycoskie, Brian Gott, Bob Pittman, Carlton Cuse, Christy Haubegger, Curtis Hansen, Ed Zwick, Frederick Windsor, G. Mac Brown, Gale Ann Hurd, Ilene Chaiken, Jason Reitman, John Campisi, Jon Landau, Josh Donen, Mark Rowen, Neal Baer, Oren Peli, Paul Hanneman, Ron Howard, Ron Meyer, Suzan Bymel, Terry George, Tracey Edmonds, Trevor Neilson

LINK to ALL of the Above

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

"How do you make Holy Water?"

Depends on who is blessing it I suppose. Lol. I don't trust many of the Catholic priests these days, so I probably wouldn't want to have much of anything to do with the stuff, but it was shown right here in this thread just a page or two back that both information and emotion can be imprinted on water. So I'd say that the level of benefit or detriment of any holy water is only dependant on the "power" of the particular priest casting his spell over it. Water blessed by Jesus himself could undoubtedly (IMO) heal the lame. Good post.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join