It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker - Quinnipiac Poll Has Joe Biden Beating President Trump in a 2020 LANDSLIDE.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: LSU2018

As far as polls go and their bias and accuracy, I will be looking at the Trafalgar Group's polls because their +/- bias rating is very low.

fivethirtyeight.com...

If I'm not mistaken, 538 had Trump with a 3% chance of winning like all the other nerds.

The thing is, I did a little poll research during the 2016 elections and the Trafalgar group was the most accurate then too.

Did it have Trump winning? The USC poll was the one I found to be the closest to the results, but it's not listed on your link.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The catch is that they didn't disclose that they polled the dead and those who voted for Clinton in the last election.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lets see him to it without the Russians helping him.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Not sure exactly what you're steering for.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

gimmie a break.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Let's see Biden win the Democrat primary without the party cheating to make it happen first.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Hearings upon hearings are going to dominate the media landscape between now and election day so I imagine it is only going to get worse for him.

Since most people have not read the Mueller report and are basing their views on the statements made by William Barr and conservative news outlets there will be a lot of folks hearing this stuff for the first time.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

As far as polls go and their bias and accuracy, I will be looking at the Trafalgar Group's polls because their +/- bias rating is very low.

fivethirtyeight.com...

If I'm not mistaken, 538 had Trump with a 3% chance of winning like all the other nerds.

The thing is, I did a little poll research during the 2016 elections and the Trafalgar group was the most accurate then too.

Did it have Trump winning? The USC poll was the one I found to be the closest to the results, but it's not listed on your link.

Yes, they most definitely had Trump winning, which shocked me.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Except Trump has deviated from that norm in a bigly way...

No he hasn't, he's just as much of a partisan as every other person who's come before him and constantly panders to his base.

He's the first President in my lifetime who has actually strived to - and successfully in most cases - actually keep all of his campaign promises.

So, yes, he is different, whether you like him or not.

But.....but.....Obama.....Hope and Change..... most transparent admin ever.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Do you think I have a problem acknowledging that I was AutumnWitch? Its not like its against T&C to create another account if you've been banned you know.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Wasn't that one of those you can vote as many times as you want polls?
You know the real numbers were not 98 to 1 Clinton. It was very heavy to Clinton but not that heavy.
Petty grievances like this really dont help.
Neither do your attempts to gather up a gang against me.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I never worked as a cashier at a grocery store. I did work as a cashier at a furniture store.

And when did I become the subject of the thread again?
edit on 6122019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

No one can get you banned but you.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

That was part of the problem right there.

They worked so hard to tell the Big Lie -- that Hillary was anointed, coronated, whatever, basically inevitable -- that when she wasn't and lost, a certain proportion of the population couldn't accept it as what actually happened and still refuse to believe that she did actually lose to this day.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Like he did the first time?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If the Russians in some way helped Donald Trump win the electoral college, we owe them a debt of gratitude!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They worked so hard to tell the Big Lie -- that Hillary was anointed, coronated, whatever, basically inevitable -- that when she wasn't and lost, a certain proportion of the population couldn't accept it as what actually happened and still refuse to believe that she did actually lose to this day.

Which is why we still have people, to this very day apparently, mouthing off about this "Russia" horsesh!t.

It's truly unbelievable, and more than a little pathetic.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Remember when Hillary had a 95% chance to win the election, according to the polls?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

One politician said this about winning - that it's not about policies, it's about 'the dirt' or lack thereof.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Americans obviously want higher taxes, countries ripping us off, a weaker military, drugs/people flowing in freely from Mexico, high unemployment & welfare dependency, along with evil corporations once again being regulated/taxed into leaving the USA.

So Obama the warmonger as claimed by people like you, had a weak military? Increased defence spending generally means stronger military.

Oh and you'd prefer evil corporations to stay in America???

You're unhinged.

edit on 12/6/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join