It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker - Quinnipiac Poll Has Joe Biden Beating President Trump in a 2020 LANDSLIDE.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
June 12, 2019

Pollsters say they have tweaked their algorithms, in order to prevent the disaster they experienced in 2016, when they gave candidate Donald Trump only a 3% chance of winning. (Hillary Clinton was given a 97% chance of winning, right up to election day.)

So, here is what the newly reprogrammed polling software is predicting, if the 2020 Presidential election were held today...

Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Trump by 13 points nationally, according to the latest Quinnipiac University survey.

In a national head-to-head matchup, the poll found Biden taking 53 percent against 40 percent for Trump, with the poll's assistant director describing it as a "landslide" margin.

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump, with Sanders up by 9 points, Harris ahead by 8 and Warren leading by 7.

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) lead Trump by 5 points, with each posting a 47 to 42 split.

“It’s a long 17 months to Election Day, but Joe Biden is ahead by landslide proportions,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

Source-1: thehill.com...

Source-2: www.foxnews.com...

Well, it looks like AMERICANS HAVE SPOKEN. They want a return to the "good old days" of Obama-Biden!

Americans obviously want higher taxes, countries ripping us off, a weaker military, drugs/people flowing in freely from Mexico, high unemployment & welfare dependency, along with evil corporations once again being regulated/taxed into leaving the USA.

According to the esteemed polling experts at Quinnipiac University, American voters prefer a President who will not only turn back the clock, but one who gropes, kisses, fondles, and sniffs people of all ages, to show his affection.

President Trump should just call it quits, and get his family/businesses out of the United States. After Biden-Abrams take over, America will quickly become the world's next shi't-hole nation...or worse.

-CareWeMust

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Do people still believe polls?

Weren't they already proven irrelevant?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The experts at Quinnipiac University are wrong and are liberally bias. Don't take my word for it, these guys will explain it in strongly worded thread replies below. They're the real polling experts.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

The bright bulbs who control the U.S. media believe the polls. You type "Trump" and "Biden" into Google.com and you'll see that every media outlet is citing this Quinnipiac poll as a huge warning for the President.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Who are "these guys"?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
The experts at Quinnipiac University are wrong and are liberally bias. Don't take my word for it, these guys will explain it in strongly worded thread replies below. They're the real polling experts.

I'm so confused. This is hard to follow from across the world. Didn't the experts say Hillary was wining all the way until the end.

Were they not experts? Or just not experts experts. A different kind of expert?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The bright bulbs who control the U.S. media believe the polls. You type "Trump" and "Biden" into Google.com and you'll see that every media outlet is citing this Quinnipiac poll as a huge warning for the President.

If your countrymen have already woken up I don't think that trick will work straight after it failed the first time.

If anything it means you've won already and this will be the final nail in the media and it's false propoganda.

You should be happy.

I still have faith in humanity as it wakes up.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
One old aristocratic white dude whom fancies young girls Vs. another.

Hmm.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I think the media is trying to help Biden really early-on, because he's all alone (no Obama or Hillary support) and is aging rapidly already.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
They’re claiming that Trump has more than 1000% better chance than he had last time.

I agree with them

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
One old aristocratic white dude whom fancies young girls Vs. another.
Hmm.

Biden's fetish is broader in scope however. You've seen the video of him rubbing the MALE sheriff's leg, as they sat next to each other.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So hes more open minded then.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

States are one-by-one abandoning the Electoral College platform, though. That would favor Democrats, wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Okay so I had the Bill Maher video on and then this CNN bit came on, and sounds like a riot for everyone to damage control today so here goes:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow. They have 6 individuals getting a majority.
Lets think about that.
Then we can look at data.

In this case I'm to lazy to. Bs in, bs out.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: carewemust
So hes more open minded then.

It's really strange how Dementia works. It opens the mind of Joe Biden, yet causes Nancy Pelosi to replace "Impeachment" with "Jail", for Donald Trump..without any evidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
biden is an all time jackass!
if he is the nominee the election will be a mondale proportion bloodbath

have you been to a seven eleven or dunkin donut in delaware?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Breakthestreak

States are one-by-one abandoning the Electoral College platform, though. That would favor Democrats, wouldn't it?

I still believe the VAST majority of former dEm voters will abandon them on Election Day and vote for a second term of President Trump.

He’ll take it out. By popular vote. By a landslide.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OMG...a 13 minute video of Wolf and Crook?!?! Could you please just give a quick summary? If not, I understand.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all to be honest, that would stir the pot like nothing else, creepy Joe winning in a controversial way (think Florida in 2000) and the partisan flames will be fanned like never before. Obama is when the seed was planted, Trump is watering the seed right now and the next election is when we'll see the ugly flower bloom in my opinion. All is going according to plan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join