It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video just filmed. Didn't even see it until we got home and watched the video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
My wife took this video while we were on spring break in southern Arkansas. We spent most of the week crystal hunting in Blue Springs Arkansas, but spent our last day at the location where this UFO was filmed. My wife was using her slow motion filter while filming a bird, and captured something that has us guessing as to what it could be. We would have missed it completely.

I'm headed back looking for a Volkswagen size meteorite. My wife thinks its a bird.

They were doing controlled burns that day. That may be a cloudy sky or smoke.

I would really love to hear what you guys make of this.

youtu.be...
edit on 6-4-2019 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Donkey_Dean

Video not working

Did you find any good crystals? Post some pictures of those if you did! 😊
edit on 6-4-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sorry, not sure whats up with that. try this link.
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Oh we always load up on crystals. Finest quartz on earth. I have some real treasures.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's just clouds, NEXT!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

You missed, watch underneath the bird not the clouds. An objects jets across the screen.

Enters left screen at around 00:06. I thinks its a very close meteorite.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

Also a soaring bird and one flying by.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

That would be another bird. Flapping wings and all.

edit on 4/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Its filmed in slow mo! Speeds up at the end. UFO enters left side of screen at around 00:06.

Its a meteorite or a spaceship. One or the other.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Birds cant fly that fast man. That was filmed in slow mo, or we would not have even seen it.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Meteorites don't move. They just lie there on the ground.

Meteors at low altitudes are no longer moving horizontally, they fall vertically. Unless they're really, really big.

Spaceships don't flap their wings. That I know of.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I dont know about the second one. Once in motion an objects tends to stay in motion. Looks pretty big to me and im sure the video could be sped up to real time and the so called bird would not be visible at all.

stones dont flap their wings but they can tumble. The filming speed is a pretty big issue for this being a bird Phage.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Once in motion an objects tends to stay in motion.

Yes. Unless acted upon by an outside force. Atmospheric drag is a force. A force opposite to the direction of travel. There's a hundred miles of atmosphere to remove the horizontal velocity of a meteor. Unless it's really big.

The filming speed is a pretty big issue for this being a bird Phage.
Birds can fly pretty fast. Looks like a bird.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yeah and most don't hit at all. If it is the slow moving left overs of a meteor than i say its huge, car size at least.

How far away do you think the object was? Im hunting this thing as soon as the storms let up.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It does look like a bird with flapping wings, for the first half of its performance. How much is it slowed down? Because the wings, if it's a bird, are flapping fast even in slow motion. But maybe it's not that slow of a slow motion setting. ? And, some birds do flap their wings pretty damn fast. But I'm thinking of a hummingbird, which that was definitely not.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The 16 sec video is still loading for a minute now @ 144p quality because I'm @ 2G wifi hotspot data speeds until I pay my phone bill Monday.

Ok, now I watched it, several times in fact, on grainy ass lowest quality possible.

What I see is a kinda odd trail almost behind the bird as it is flying by. It looks to be flying slightly in the direction of the camera but to the right. The bird is flying slowly, then when the video speeds up, the trail object thing speeds up really fast and seems to disappear as the bird nears the edge of the screen in the last 2 seconds of the video.

It doesn't look like a UFO and definitely not a meteor lol, you can't see those in the daytime usually and if you did, it would've been a colored light with a trail flying at a straight angle, higher altitude as well. It kinda looks like a glitch.
edit on 4/6/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The last second or so of the vid is in real time. You will see the soaring bird speed up.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

If it is the slow moving left overs of a meteor than i say its huge, car size at least.

It isn't. It's a bird.

Due to atmospheric drag, most meteorites, ranging from a few kilograms up to about 8 tons (7,000 kg), will lose all of their cosmic velocity while still several miles up. At that point, called the retardation point, the meteorite begins to accelerate again, under the influence of the Earth’s gravity, at the familiar 9.8 meters per second squared.

www.amsmeteors.org...

That cosmic velocity (which includes direction) goes away.

How far away do you think the object was?
Looks like the bird was near the ridge top.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It was Superman.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Upon closer observation, now that I've had time to study the footage it looks to be a bald eagle having diarrhea. There's clearly something that appears and disappears behind it for a fraction of a second that looks string-like in nature thus the illusion of a trail.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join