It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Bans Tommy Robinson’s Book, ‘Mohammed’s Koran’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Tommy Robinson was bold enough to expose the BBC's plan to try to frame him (offering to pay people to make up stories about sexual abuse and other misdeeds), and a week or so later...

The retaliation has been swift and severe: Robinson has been banned from YouTube and Facebook, and now his book has been withdrawn from sale.

This is now the standard MO for the Technocracy, and the far-left globalists. If you dare to question what they are doing - even if it is patently illegal - you will be branded (nazi, sexist, mysogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic...whatever will stick), you will be expelled (fired, banned, deplatformed, decredentialled, etc.) and you will be denied an income (deplatformed, shadow-banned, taken off of payment platforms, product sales banned, blackballed within your profession, etc.).

Since this is, at present, a creaping process...they pick off the high profile targets, like Alex Jones, Milo, Gavin McInnis, Tommy Robinson, Laura Loomer, James Woods, Elizabeth Johnston, Prager Univeristy (for publishing a video saying that men should be more masculine...this was labelled as hate speech)...the majority of people just sit idly by and say nothing. But creep it will, unles something radically changes, and more and more conservative...okay, everything conservative now is called "far right"...will be banned - until everybody will be getting monitored and punished for not saying, or thinking, the right things (according to the PC Thought Police).

Naw...couldn't happen...except that is exactly what is happening in China today, with their soon to be universal "Social Credit Score". And, apparently, many more Countries around the worlds are studying what the Chinese are doing and may follow suite.

Coauthor Peter McLoughlin states: This is the twenty-first century equivalent of the Nazis taking out the books from university libraries and burning them. Can you think of another scholarly book on Islam that has been banned by Amazon? Mein Kampf is for sale on Amazon. As are books like the terrorist manual called The Anarchist Cookbook.

This is an extremely ominous development. Amazon and Barnes and Noble -- which is also not carrying this book -- have a virtual monopoly on book sales. When these two giants refuse to carry a book, that book effectively does not exist. If they are now going to ban books that are critical of Islam and opposed to jihad terror and Sharia oppression of women, gays, and others, then an Islam-critical perspective will be almost impossible to find anywhere.

Mohammed’s Koran is critical of Islam’s holy book. It endeavors to illustrate how violent jihadists justify their actions by referring to Islamic texts and teachings -- and that’s all. Robinson and McLoughlin call for no violence. Their book is accurate.

The Global Gulag Archipelago is coming, surely - and no longer slowly. Conservatives in America (including even some members of Congress) are being shadow-banned, independent media is being banned and defunded, the social media mob overtly tries to destroy people's lives for simply supporting the concept of "Make America Great Again", AOC says if you support Republicans in Congress you will end up "on a list"...that statement alone should scare the living stuffings out of everyone.

We, in the West, need to wake up to what is happening - and how it is being driven and faciliated by the Tech-monopolies - and not let our freedoms slip through our fingers.

Tommy Latest Victim of the Thought Police

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
While I'm fairly conservative, and believe in free speech, i also believe a private company is free to sell, or not sell something as they see fit.

If you don't like their policies, don't spend money with them.

Very simple.

It's no different than a baker choosing not to bake a cake for a same sex wedding.

It's called freedom.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You mean wee Steve the junkie the whose been sent to prison after assaulting a police officer who was preventing him form beating on his girlfriend then was sent down for drugs offences and recently boasted that he can score gear any where while asking for a "little paki" who drives a car....he recently was on camera just punching a guy in the face after he wound him up. Thats not even his whole rap sheet we could add to that mortgage fraud and contempt of court.

Wee Stevie is a total scum bag.

I saw the stuff he made about the BBC and it doesn't really amount to much.

I really do think that people need to look into who Tommy Robinson actually is before supporting him, he is not a nice guy, he is not the kind of guy I really do think that most decent folk would want to side with.

Ohhh also you're source is wrong, Tommy has not been banned from YouTube, YouTube defends decision to keep Tommy Robinson on its site . Now if Amazon chose not to see his book thats up to them, its not censorship its just their decision if they feel that selling his products through there site is going to hurt their brand. I mean he is still free to see his book through other avenues if he wants.

edit on 6-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Globalist RINO's are in on it too. At CPAC they kicked out 3 independent journalists who had been given press credentials to be there.

Who complained about them you might ask? Fascist Oliver Darcy! They should have told Darcy to take a hike, but nope, they booted Loomer along with 2 others.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Whens the book burning event? Reading something won't hurt you I promise. If anything it will help your argument on why you disagree and hate Tommy Robinson so much

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It's social engineering, selective censorship and steering the population to think a certain way.

Obey or be punished.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Nobody is burning his book, all thats happening is that Amazon are refusing to sell it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So a site like ATS should be required by law to host any post no matter how repugnant and vile?

A forum like r/The_Donald should not be allowed to delete any post critical of Trump?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Good. I'd rather see a smaller company reap the rewards anyway, and Amazon probably just sent a million customers their way... including me. I'd like to read it.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They have every right to not sell his book but the hypocrisy is mind numbing.

Just make sure you don't have the wrong world view othewise you'll get silenced too.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Amazon Bans Tommy Robinson’s Book, ‘Mohammed’s Koran’

No worries.

You can pre order your copy of the Mueller Report.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
While I'm fairly conservative, and believe in free speech, i also believe a private company is free to sell, or not sell something as they see fit.

If you don't like their policies, don't spend money with them.

Very simple.

It's no different than a baker choosing not to bake a cake for a same sex wedding.

It's called freedom.

There is a reason that, within a functioning Capitalist system, there are things called Anti-Trust laws - to curb the excesses that come with monopolies and near-monopolies. Amazon, YouTube, Google, Twitter and Facebook completely dominate their spaces - and together (and yes, they do get together to set policy) they control vitrually all commercial traffic on the internet. Without curbs on their activities, they become essentially a non-elected form of governance.

Eventually, hopefully, the market will correct itself...and alternatives to these mega tech firms will emerge. But until then, increasing numbers of people are going to be affected - if not destroyed - by these extra-judicial bannings.

And the bar always keeps moving father left (so that people who once thought they were in a safe space, so did nothing about the abuse, find themselves being purged).
edit on 6-3-2019 by mobiusmale because: typo

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So a site like ATS should be required by law to host any post no matter how repugnant and vile?

Really have no concept of free speech eh?

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A forum like r/The_Donald should not be allowed to delete any post critical of Trump?

Does he push for violence or terrorism on people? If not I'm a grown adult and can debate his views without censorship. The celebration from some people for censorship just haven't had their views opinions shut down yet.

Allowing these massive tech companies to shut down books videos ideas etc is a dangerous game.

And don't say use something else besides youtube Twitter or Amazon that's a really weak argument and not practical

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's social engineering, selective censorship and steering the population to think a certain way.

I hate to break it to you, but governments have been doing this since the Sumeriannss .

It's not a new thing.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
But you can buy Mein Kampf!

www.amazon.com...

Gd hypocrisy.

link   
I don't know who this guy is. But his Wiki page shows how much of a dbag this guy is.

Tommy Robinson

If I was Amazon I wouldn't want to sell his book either.
edit on 6-3-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: neo96

You're going to preach about free speech but act like Amazon has no right to sell what they want?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Why does it matter what he pushes? Amazon is a business and they're free to sell whatever they want.

Should a Jewish book store be required to sell Mein Kampf? No.

So why should Amazon be forced to sell a book they don't feel comfortable selling?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Amazon sells Mein Kampf.

They've no right to ban anything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join