It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STUNNING and DISGUSTING - 44 Democrats Vote to Support POST BIRTH Abortion-Murders.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, Democrats have proven what they are to their core with this vote. Something is not right in the heads of these people. Maybe it's true...you have to be psychopathic or sociopathic to be far Left leaning.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
P.S. I made all of that up but it sounded cool.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Oh..I'm thrilled that my Mom obeyed the law and didn't abort me. Believe me I am! Instead, she put me and my twin brother up for adoption immediately. A wonderful childless couple adopted/raised me.

Sounds like you come from a well-rounded, loving family with a STRONG father figure. Excellent!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

My 13 year-old mother wanted to abort me, but abortion was illegal at the time. I'm hoping it will once again be that way...illegal. That would save a few precious little ones.

I was a preemie coming in over just over 4 pounds by a very young mother.

So I think I should have a say in all this too.

But I've gotten too many warnings the last day or two because of my thoughts on the topic and don't want to be banned so I guess I'll go away for a few days to let it blow over.

I'm with you though and your thoughts on the subject.

Keep on fighting the good fight... see you this weekend.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

February 25, 2019

Democrat leadership has gone off the deep-end folks...

Senate Democrats on Monday blocked a Republican bill that would have threatened prison time for doctors who don't try saving the life of infants born alive during abortions, leading conservatives to wonder openly whether Democrats were embracing "infanticide" to appeal to left-wing voters.

All prominent Democratic 2020 presidential hopefuls in the Senate voted down the measure, including Bernie Sanders of Vermont, Kamala Harris of California, Cory Booker of New Jersey, Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts. The final vote was 53-44 to end Democratic delaying tactics -- seven votes short of the 60 needed.

The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act would have required that "any health care practitioner present" at the time of a birth "exercise the same degree of professional skill, care, and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child as a reasonably diligent and conscientious health care practitioner would render to any other child born alive at the same gestational age."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

And the Most Recent Analysis: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Even though he's in Viet Nam for a Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jung-Un, President Trump Weighed in immediately on this horror..

"Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth.

This will be remembered as one of the most shocking votes in the history of Congress. If there is one thing we should all agree on, it’s protecting the lives of innocent babies."
Source: twitter.com...

A human child comes out of his/her Mother, fully alive and breathing. The doctor and mother can legally watch him or her DIE BEFORE THEIR EYES!

-CareWeMust

It's worse than that...They can actually murder the live baby if it won't die on its own...No different than throwing a gunny sack of unwanted kittens into a river...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
As far as I'm concerned, Democrats have proven what they are to their core with this vote. Something is not right in the heads of these people. Maybe it's true...you have to be psychopathic or sociopathic to be far Left leaning.

What's even worse is that they are planning to crash the big 4th of July celebration President Trump is hosting in D.C. this year. That takes a lot of nerve to hate Americans and America so openly.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

O I know, in my previous post you will see what's going on in our life with our mother. She has been going through it the last couple months. We are very close with our mother and are not upset with her at all, it really is understandable what she went through. But it has become painfully obvious that the guilt is killing her. And we do what we can to support her. It really is a sad situation all the way around. Great video btw.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

My 13 year-old mother wanted to abort me, but abortion was illegal at the time. I'm hoping it will once again be that way...illegal. That would save a few precious little ones.

I'm with you though and your thoughts on the subject.
Keep on fighting the good fight... see you this weekend.

What's going on this weekend? Is there an ATS conference somewhere?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is horrendous. Seriously folks, I really think that some powers that be are trying to get the population used to more barbaric and shocking things. It's been going on for a while. Once they get the population used to this ship, OR feel satisfied that the majority of the population is too lazy, selfish, apathetic, or distracted with stupid crap to care, what will they do? What will they run through the halls of Congress?

But what I really want to know are the details of this bill.

So, a baby can't generally survive on its own, outside the womb, until what- 25 weeks? Something like that?

So, how do they abort babies now, who are old enough to possibly survive outside of the womb? How is it done? I know this is a horrific question. Do they induce the mother? And then she gives birth normally, but the baby dies immediately, or is it already dead before its delivered? Or, do they do a C-section? That's horrific to imagine too, but if they do, presumably the baby is alive while they do it; so, does it die when the umbilical cord is cut?

How is it done now, when babies are older (like 25 weeks and up)?

Do they give them some pills that kills the baby, like can be done with pregnancies in the first trimester? If that's the case, then the baby would presumably be dead when they deliver it.

How are older babies aborted, and what is the current procedure when an attempted abortion fails and the baby is delivered alive?

And in this bill, what is considered "alive" or viable? Surely there must be specifications in this bill that spell that out.

Anyone know?

I guess I'm just wondering if this is something that has alreDy been going on and the public just didn't know about it. And if not, I think we should know what exactly is different about the law they are trying to ram through?

If ANY of these people who support this thing, if any of them get re-elected, we are in so much trouble as a society.😰

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where did you hear that they will crash the celebration? The CNN article is very positive about Trump's planned celebration.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

February 25, 2019

Democrat leadership has gone off the deep-end folks...

Senate Democrats on Monday blocked a Republican bill that would have threatened prison time for doctors who don't try saving the life of infants born alive during abortions, leading conservatives to wonder openly whether Democrats were embracing "infanticide" to appeal to left-wing voters.

All prominent Democratic 2020 presidential hopefuls in the Senate voted down the measure, including Bernie Sanders of Vermont, Kamala Harris of California, Cory Booker of New Jersey, Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts. The final vote was 53-44 to end Democratic delaying tactics -- seven votes short of the 60 needed.

The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act would have required that "any health care practitioner present" at the time of a birth "exercise the same degree of professional skill, care, and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child as a reasonably diligent and conscientious health care practitioner would render to any other child born alive at the same gestational age."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

And the Most Recent Analysis: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Even though he's in Viet Nam for a Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jung-Un, President Trump Weighed in immediately on this horror..

"Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth.

This will be remembered as one of the most shocking votes in the history of Congress. If there is one thing we should all agree on, it’s protecting the lives of innocent babies."
Source: twitter.com...

A human child comes out of his/her Mother, fully alive and breathing. The doctor and mother can legally watch him or her DIE BEFORE THEIR EYES!

-CareWeMust

It's worse than that...They can actually murder the live baby if it won't die on its own...No different than throwing a gunny sack of unwanted kittens into a river...

I hope the Supreme Court makes abortion illegal and death-penalty eligible. If a woman really wants to kill her flesh and blood, she can go to Canada or Mexico.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Even Kaverynaughty himself said it won't happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

It was a Michael Moore organizing announcement that was shared (as a heads-up) at #QAnon on Twitter yesterday.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

Even Kaverynaughty himself said it won't happen.

He had to say that to get confirmed. Susan Collins would have voted against his confirmation if he told the truth.

AG William Barr had to say during his confirmation hearings that he didn't believe in arresting criminal politicians. He needed 50 politicians (some criminal), to vote "yes".

See how it works?
edit on 2/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So they knew he would lie? Interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I always knew there were heartless people in the world. But, only in the last few years have I realized that there really are people with an actual clinical non-curable mental illness of psychopathy and/or sociopathy (the two are related).

When I hear about a woman that gives birth in a public restroom and leaves it in the toilet, I no longer have sympathy for her so-called "plight". I don't care how dirt poor and hopeless you feel, a mother would not leave their progeny like that.

Something very wrong is going on in the thought processes of those who would vote against this bill. They sound normal when you hear them give a campaign speech or policy speech, but something is very WRONG in their psyche, and it has infected far too many people. They call it 'progressive', but it is anything but progressive.

We are reverting back to barbarism when we allow these kind of people to take over. We have to fight this cancer.

edit on 25-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

lol, I don't have my son this weekend, F it I'm in. Where am I driving to?

And yes my father was born in Italy, was a LEGAL immigrant, and had very strong family values. I know I'm technically a "millennial" but I don't feel that way at all and I don't fit in with the others I know that are. He taught us to stand up for what is right and anything that is worth having is worth working hard for. He was definitely the driving factor for how I am. It's pretty simple work hard, take care if your children. That's why I feel so strongly about this abortion subject.

I am very glad you were adopted by a loving family and turned out a good human being. I have been thinking of adopting a child the past 2 years so my son has a brother/sister, and stories like yours give me hope. Keep fighting the good fight
edit on 2/25/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
So they knew he would lie? Interesting.

Politicians who lied to their voters, honestly expect candidates for S.C., A.G., etc.. to tell them the honest truth at their confirmation hearing. Or, maybe they don't expect 100% honesty, because they haven't been 100% honest.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Democrats aren't sure of over %50 anything, they just say what people want to hear. Sometimes I think they just flip a coin and say F"it.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If a baby is born, even during an abortion, it is considered alive. They should try to save it, that would be murder if they do not try to save the baby.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join