It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STUNNING and DISGUSTING - 44 Democrats Vote to Support POST BIRTH Abortion-Murders.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

You put an aborted breathing baby on one table. Put a baby just born normally on another table. And kill them both.

Will you get charged with 2 murders...or just one?

If the judicial system says you're only charged with one, it's time for a civil war...and those who are PRO-LIFE will win!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
NOT SURPRISINGLY, this shockingly disgusting news is not showing on the front pages of the CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, or MSNBC websites.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Unfortunately this is well beyond politics, this is a heinous crime against humanity
I can’t believe it’s in the US
Just responded to a post about President Trunp on a flag and how someone was upset because the flag of Trump was silly and made the US look silly

Can you imagine what the rest of the civilised world thinks about you and your country now
Democrats, republicanism constitution are all worthless when you kill your own newborn children
The most shameful thing ever, even some of the worst most backwards countries on earth would not stand for this

Make no mistake, this is neglecting, deliberately neglecting a baby to death, murder by neglect ion and people see nothing wrong with that, how?
edit on 25-2-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm gonna just say it.
The Democrat Party is now the Party that wants to kill newborn babies.

Right now, most aborted babies have/had DEMOCRAT mothers. Democrats should want them to be born, grow up, and vote Democrat.

But I guess figuring that out involves thinking rationally. Democrats have lost that capability...probably long ago, when they thought Hillary Clinton would be a good President.

I just don't know how anyone can vote with a party that actually supports murdering newborn babies.

The Democrat Primaries will have more than enough Cognitive Dissonance this time 😎

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I could see that happening in the future. When this B/S first started it was no abortion after 8 weeks, then 3 months, then 6, and now they can murder a child after it's born? What's next? They can be killed up until they are 18? Not on my watch I won't allow it.

Without children there is no future for mankind, if we keep letting things like this slide we are doomed. I'm also sick of people using women's rights to hide behind this issue. I've heard women on CNN say that we want to stop abortions to keep control over women. Sometimes when I hear crap like this I can only shake my head. So these people are saying I only want to stop abortions because I want to have control over a womens body? What a F'in joke.
edit on 2/25/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

You are right in your thinking, there is NOT enough people that are ok with this. There is however enough Democrats in the Senate to stop anything Republican from being passed.

I mean think about it, we are 2 pages deep and there hasn't been a single comment that supports what's going on. There is probably about 4 people on Earth that wanted to stop this bill and they bullied there way into stopping this in the Senate.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Don't quote me on this but an acquaintance of mine was telling me about this case up in NY where this guy 'was' going to be charged with murder after beating his girlfriend which she lost the baby - don't know how far along she was. Because of the NY law change the D.A. was forced to reduce to some manslaughter degree. Unbelievable!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

When Hitler killed newborns, it was called Genocide.

How are Democrats justifying this?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Looks like we need another NATIONAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION to save our nation from idiot Democrats!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Great post, I saw a skit on FOX last week they had 3 people on the show, 2 girls 1 boy. They were all survivors of abortions. And they were all doing good in life. They boy was missing a hand from the failed abortion and still doing good. If you haven't seen it let me know and I will try to post it for you. I've only posted pictures before but I'll figure the video thing out for you if you want to see it. It was a great piece.
edit on 2/25/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

My 13 year-old mother wanted to abort me, but abortion was illegal at the time. I'm hoping it will once again be that way...illegal. That would save a few precious little ones.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

Great post, I saw a skit on FOX last week they had 3 people on the show, 2 girls 1 boy. They were all survivors of abortions. And they were all doing good in life. They boy was missing a hand from the failed abortion and still doing good. If you haven't seen it let me know and I will try to post it for you. I've only posted pictures before but I'll figure the video thing out for you if you want to see it. It was a great piece.

I saw that segment, as well.
It was very moving.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WOW, sorry to hear that. I really am. And I kinda get were your coming from. Back in April we found out my brother had a different father than me and my dad knew the whole time but loved him as a son anyway. To make things worse we found out my mom almost had an abortion and when she couldn't go through with it she found a family that would adopt him, but my father wasn't having that he raised him like he was his own. We are both in our 30s and consider my dad our only dad, he treated us both the same no matter what. So I understand to a extent where your are coming from, just be happy your alive and do what you can to stop this from continuing, like you have been by posting topics like this, and keep raising awareness to others.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

edit on 2/25/2019 by 772STi because: Dp

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes it was. I'm not an emotional person but it brought a tear to my eye. Even though they are all doing good imagine the thoughts and resentment they must have towards there mothers.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When Hitler killed newborns, it was called Genocide.

How are Democrats justifying this?

I have no idea how hitler justified it (humans are animals I guess)

I can’t understand how the US government are justifying this and their are no riots in the streets
Black lives matter but babies can die?
Feminists and trans rights but not for babies
Every political divide, religious and race, social economic class must see this as murdering babies
There is nothing else.

It’s not politics, it’s moral corruption

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yes it was. I'm not an emotional person but it brought a tear to my eye. Even though they are all doing good imagine the thoughts and resentment they must have towards there mothers.

I've seen some post birth abortion-murder photos posted to Twitter over the past 2 weeks. It tears your heart out, and makes you angry enough to find/confront doctors who perform these murders.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

In addition, Democrats wail and moan if children are separated from their illegally trespassing on US soil parents for a few weeks. THAT's NOTHING compared to supporting child murder!!!!

We need another National Emergency Declaration to protect American lives from American doctors!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The babies that are still alive from an abortion procedure are very important and one of the reasons that they fight so hard for them. If the baby is still alive after being taken from the womb, it has a soul. The soul enters when the first breath is taken, the first air touches your body, something to do with air. You get oxygen via the umbilical cord, this is different.

If the baby becomes a newborn instead of aborted successfully, letting it die instead of saving it is a sacred sacrifice to their God, what you'd probably consider a demon. There's also a degree of sick, disgusting thrill from witnessing the baby die and having the control over letting it die. It feels like killing a baby, not a fetus, but a helpless human being to kill. I've heard from a reputable source that abortion doctors have admitted to friends that they get sexually aroused from it.
edit on 2/25/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Even worse, these mothers are one day going to realise what they have done and that’s another tragedy
The mothers are as much victims as the children

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join