It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellie Ohr Just CONFESSED What He Did With Mueller He’s DONE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

In today's society, the left can't hear the right and the right cant hear the left. And each side thinks they are the righteous ones.

So yea.. I think it will be ignored too..

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I hear the left and try to be reasonble,though i do fall short often.

But as I said, the left ought to be worried about this corruption, as it will eventually be used against them.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: MALBOSIA

There was suspicion, wouldn't it be wise to investigate or just let it slide?

Also, it still doesn't change the fact that this news isn't big. They just looked into where they traveled, that's it.

The conspiracy seems to be more about people trying to take down Trump rather than Trump colluding with Russians to be honest. I haven't really been following it much, but from what I gather it's just paranoid Trump lovers freaking out over a simple, investigation that could lead to something, so far it hasn't really, which is good, it clears his name.

I think that description of it is the pinnacle achievement of putting lipstick (and perfume) on a very large swine.

edit on 2-2-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: blueman12

I hear the left and try to be reasonble,though i do fall short often.

But as I said, the left ought to be worried about this corruption, as it will eventually be used against them.

Exactly and the D’s corruption has already been used on at least one person, Bernie Sanders.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I remember many of us saying that this whole Russia collusion claptrap felt contrived or set up, and the more which is confirmed, the more contrived it feels.

I think the challenge will be to prove it was coordinated among the various players for a political purpose, and not just one innocent and isolated incident leading to another which naturally led to suspicion of collusion with Russia. If coordination can be proven, then other charges -- like FISA fraud -- would be proven.

I have no doubt that's exactly what happened. But I have serious doubts that it can be proven.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well as you know besides Fox News virtually every mainstream media outlet presents trump as guilty, and supports a vast Russian/trump conspiracy theory.

That’s where a lot of people get their info.

a reply to: Grambler

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I remember many of us saying that this whole Russia collusion claptrap felt contrived or set up, and the more which is confirmed, the more contrived it feels.

I think the challenge will be to prove it was coordinated among the various players for a political purpose, and not just one innocent and isolated incident leading to another which naturally led to suspicion of collusion with Russia. If coordination can be proven, then other charges -- like FISA fraud -- would be proven.

I have no doubt that's exactly what happened. But I have serious doubts that it can be proven.

It occurred to me that if there is any repercussions for those that conspired to sway the election with this dossier and everything since, I hope it is handled behind closed doors and it just stops. Bringing this conspiracy to light would do no good for the US. Even justice would be spun into chaos and more opportunity for more conspiracy.

Not to mention it will make the US look bad that something like this was even possible and that institutes like the media and academia could be manipulated to follow the agenda of those that conspired to steal an election and then try remove a legitimate president.

I just wish it would stop but at this point a win for justice would mean starting from scratch. The trust is gone and justice will make it worse. The US Democrats really did destroy America.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nah. The media and pundits cover it as if their grand Russian conspiracy is a fact and trump admin is guilty. Most liberals are totally convinced or willing to say they are.

a reply to: strongfp

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My worry is that most of these liberals believe the media is truthful and the investigation just. How will such people react if heroes of theirs are prosecuted?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I don't think it's going to be that hard to prove. The Ohrs first met with Steele in July of 2016, even though House Democrats insisted that contacts between the Justice Department and Steele didn't happen until after the election. It is not clear whether Nellie Ohr shared any of the information she dug up on Trump's children with her husband, because she has claimed spousal privileges in the past, which IMO is suspicious. The Steele dossier was known to be funded by campaign money, well in advance of the FISA request. For the FISA request, there were reports being used that suggested the Steele dossier had been confirmed, which it had not been. I think there's enough evidence to support the theory that there were Democrat operatives in place at the DOJ and FBI to try to sway the 2016 election. This hopefully will be investigated by the next AG, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

So some guy spent some time looking into where some people went to travel and then told someone? This is big news, why?

That's priceless..

Bruce Ohr met with Steele and Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson prior to the 2016 election. That conflicts with testimony given by Simpson as well as a memo released by Democrats on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Its big news because they've been lying about the who, what, where and when..

Democrats on House Intelligence also claimed in a memo released last year that Ohr did not pass information he gleaned from Fusion GPS or Steele until after the election. But Ohr testified that he contacted top FBI officials almost immediately after his July 30, 2016 meeting with Steele

Its also big news because the DOJ were really tapping into Trumps phone calls and reading his emails.

Nellie Ohr, a former contractor for Fusion GPS, also told lawmakers during an Oct. 19 deposition that she recalls that Christopher Steele gave her husband, Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr, materials from the infamous anti-Trump dossier funded by Democrats.

There was and still is a very real effort to initiate a coup on the Trump Administration.
Multiple officials in the DOJ and Democratic part, some of whom are left overs from the prior administration, weaponized the Justice Department and used its surveillance powers to spy on the President, looking for any past discretion to charge the President with. All aspects of the Russia Collusion accusation has been exposed to be fraudulent. The officials running the investigation have questionable connections and involvement with the same corrupt DOJ officials that initiated the investigation.

Its real, its happening...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I don't necessarily agree with you, but I understand that thinking.

I think our reputation is crap already, and rightfully so, and the only way to fix that is to fix the problems. I don't need to see anyone go to jail, but I need to see hard and effective changes to rules, regulations, and legislation so that this cannot and will not happen again. So that the guilty cannot use color of law to protect themselves. So that the law and our technology cannot be used to spy and blackmail and persecute for political gain. We need due process and equal application of the law so that the guilty cannot be protected with immunity agreements and sweetheart plea deals. We need transparency.

However, I might be happy if Trump came out to the people and said lots of bad critters have been doing lots of bad things and we don't want to drag the whole nation through the mud for Heaven only knows how long and at what expense, but this is how they did it, and this is what we're fixing to make sure it doesn't happen again... And the guilty parties have agreed to pay massive fines and never seek or hold public office or any position of public trust ever again.

I would rather have full disclosure -- name 'em and shame 'em! Give us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and let the chips fall where they may. But if I truly believed that genuine efforts at reform were being made, I could accept less than full disclosure and full criminal accountability.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You may be right. I may depend more on the will of the AG than anything else. Perhaps a few charges for a few individuals here and there.

But for them to prove the whole shebang was a true conspiracy from start to finish -- a coup to defraud the FISA court with false evidence AND to take down a duly elected president -- there would have to be records of communication and coordination between everyone involved from the start... which I guess would be at the time Fusion was hired to conduct the opposition research. Otherwise everyone can just claim they played their little part all on their lonesome and it just naturally progressed because the information was so incriminating. They just had to investigate, right? And even if the FBI didn't think the dossier was trustworthy, they just wanted to err on the side of caution, and by golly gee the FISA court thought it was worth granting the motions...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
"I think until there's a new A.G. that gets in there and starts to clean this place up, I think it's gonna be tough for the American people to have confidence in what's happening ..."

Too late, buddy. I have lost all confidence in my government, particularly in the legislative and judicial branches. They are a damn joke! People like James Comey could just as well show up with rainbow wigs and red rubber noses and it would have no further negative effect on my opinion of them. I don't know what it will take to ever restore my confidence, but it won't come easy.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
First 3 minutes of FOX video. Stunning news of Nellie Ohr's opposition Trump work for (Fusion GPS). Research on Melania Trump and all of Trump's children. The Ohr's are the connective tissue between in this whole surveillance abuse allegation. Between Fusion GPS, Glen Simpson, British Spy British intelligence officer who wrote the explosive dossier alleging links between the Donald Trump campaign and Russian officials ... And senior Justice Department Officials.

At least some reporters are worth their salt and doing something.

Video

Absolutely Earth shattering

I expect this farce and the fruit of the farce will be voided... either through standard procedures or extraordinary Executive pardons.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

BS accusations about Trump colluding with Russia has had enormous impacts and is continuing to ruin careers.

Not to mention it has put a huge cloud over America and the first chance they have had in decades to get the country on track and back to being the greatest and strongest nation on earth.

That dossier blew Americas kneecaps out and who ever was responsible should be dealt with.

Didn't Eric the Awful himself say they mostly work with the Russians all the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The necessary rules and regulations have already been legislated but the Dems and DoJ plowed right through them with deceit and lies. People need to be put on trial for trying to overthrow a President, and severely punished if found guilty. The integrity of the American system is at stake. Full disclosure in front of a judge and jury.

The significance of the whole thing cannot be downplayed. This is the biggest American political scandal of all time.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I just wish it would stop but at this point a win for justice would mean starting from scratch. The trust is gone and justice will make it worse. The US Democrats really did destroy America.

They sure did

Ruined it. Permanently. The only real viable option is starting from scratch, without them

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26

The necessary rules and regulations have already been legislated but the Dems and DoJ plowed right through them with deceit and lies.

There are loopholes written into those laws and rules and regs that are big enough to drive a Mack truck through...

People need to be put on trial for trying to overthrow a President, and severely punished if found guilty. The integrity of the American system is at stake. Full disclosure in front of a judge and jury.

If that's what it comes to, I'm happy with that. But the courtroom isn't the place to find truth or justice. Again, too many loopholes in the law. Too much room for special privileges and sweetheart deals and similar unequal application of the law -- as we've already seen.

The significance of the whole thing cannot be downplayed. This is the biggest American political scandal of all time.

Maybe. I guess that depends on one's priorities. And how much we really know about our history.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If that's what it comes to, I'm happy with that. But the courtroom isn't the place to find truth or justice. Again, too many loopholes in the law. Too much room for special privileges and sweetheart deals and similar unequal application of the law -- as we've already seen.

Spot on

I couldn't agree more.

Now, more than ever, is the time where the real American grand jury system would shine. I don't believe in upending a drum and dispensing summary verdicts/sentences, but these are dangerous times and the soul of our country is at stake. I believe whatever needs to be done to defend this Constitutional Republic from its enemies (foreign and domestic) should be done without hesitation, without apology and without any chance of loopholes being abused.

There has got to be some historical or legal precedent for handling such a scenario. Of course it won't come from the Constitution, because our forefathers never figured that such a large chunk of the country would be traitorous or apathetic enough to allow our precious founding document to be shredded/"needified" as much as it has. The "interpretation" and erring in the favor of the government's interests (what interests?) is really where our trouble started. Somewhere around 150 years ago, this country was set on a path that ultimately lead us to where we are today. So many cowards have simply passed the buck or buried their heads in the sand, and now it is squarely in our laps

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join