It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom sees dead sons image on Nest Camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I lived in a old house in Muncie Indiana , My dog would bark and growl at something that wasn't there one night I fed him and he started growling and chased something into the bathroom as he entered the door slammed shut and the knob started turning back and forth before I could get to the door he let out a yelp and I opened the door he ran out scared , My wallet would always come up missing from the counter and I would find it in strange places like under my pillow , The last straw for me was I had gotten into bed one night and was about to fall asleep when something grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me half way out of the bed . Needless to say I moved out the next day .

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I lived in a old house in Muncie Indiana , My dog would bark and growl at something that wasn't there one night I fed him and he started growling and chased something into the bathroom as he entered the door slammed shut and the knob started turning back and forth before I could get to the door he let out a yelp and I opened the door he ran out scared , My wallet would always come up missing from the counter and I would find it in strange places like under my pillow , The last straw for me was I had gotten into bed one night and was about to fall asleep when something grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me half way out of the bed . Needless to say I moved out the next day .

Animals and kids are very in tuned to these things. If a kid says a house is creepy believe them.
Dogs and cats too, they can see, feel sense something that we can't.

I've gotten better at sensing things. I've lived in a lot of house. I can now feel if a house is warm or cold (not temperature) There are some very beautiful houses that feel awful!

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A prank is always a possibility. Even the woman herself might not be the one who did it. Maybe sadistic neighbor using an old picture of her son?

Or an alien conducting a social experiment on our species.

Or the possibility that really intrigues me: Maybe a Mandella effect?

Perhaps in another, nearby dimension her son is alive and well, and actually was out in front of the house in his pajamas, and the camera caught an image from that reality instead of this one?

I have felt strange feelings that seem to come from one of my other selves in another dimension before. I was driving a semi truck and went into a brief skid on a snowy road once, but recovered it. Then felt this heavy sadness, like what I think I would have felt if I had failed to recover and gotten into an accident. I feel really bad for the other BloodyMarvelous who had to report that to his boss that day.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Short version:

July 2017 I come home from a baseball game and my wife tells me she saw a man and boy standing in the living room. She could not make out their faces, but could give vivid detail as to what they were wearing. She jumped back, blinked, and they were gone.

I sort of blew her off. Then I started noticing things happening, Some examples:

Several weeks later, as I was getting ready for work, I watched a solid clay pig figurine (about the size of a racquetball) turn smoothly a little over one full quarter turn, while the other two solid clay pigs did not move at all.

I routinely found a baseball cap laying in the middle of the office floor with no ability to reproduce how it got there.

I watched a hanger holding a pair of jeans come off of the clothes rack and drop to the floor.

We both experienced a "yoo-hoo" sounding whistle come from behind us while watching television one night. Rewound the DVR to confirm it was not coming from the television. That was creepy AF!

Since then it has been fairly quiet. We now have a dog (puppy) and I know she sees or senses something. She loves to play nonstop, and there are times I will throw her toy, she will run after it, and come to a complete stop at ransom, stare at something I can't see, and she won't go get the toy. She will, at times, stare at a blank wall for minutes at a time.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Omnik
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Interesting. However, the connection with another human being is only physical and emotional, that's the only thing you know about them. Neither physical or emotional has anything to do with the ''spiritual'' which is beyond normal human perception, once gone from here there are no more family ties. This could be perceived as a sad thing however this saddness is only due to a limited understanding and identification with life, i.e. the temporal human bodily existance which is really a food-body acquired over a period of time.

Sad if true as never crossing paths with my loved ones again is almost as scary as the thought of nothingness, unfortunately reincarnation and the erasure of the memory's of my loved ones doesn't seem like a much better alternative.

I dont see how anyone could like this thought.
edit on 16-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am a person who has never seen a ghost and dont want to. I have felt the presence of deceased family members during my life time briefly and I knew who they were by their presence. I always felt maybe that was my imagination too. However, I have been told a few ghost stories by credible people I know. I will share and let you think what ever you do.
1. In the 1988 year a lady whose kids I babysat for told my mother she saw a man come into her house and walk down the hall, she thought it was her husband and spoke to him. It turns out her husband was outside.
2. My husband told me in 1990 a friend of his saw a lady in a white night gown walk around a building out in the country on the eastern side of Cincinnati, Ohio.
3. My friend told me in 2009 while we were walking, that she saw a ghost in a town over near Florence, SC when she was a teenager. She was staying at her cousins house in the middle of town. It was an old revolutionary/ civil war type of building. She was asleep with the cousin in the next room. When my friend woke up in the night, an old lady was sitting on the rocker next to the bed. She reached out to touch my friend. My friend jumped up and ran screaming from the room. Her brother claims to have seen a stage coach with revolutionary war people in it in the middle of the street in broad day light. This all took place in the early 1980s, at the same cousin's house.
4. My neice claims to have seen an old man ghost standing over her three years ago in Pennsylvania while staying at a friend of the families river cottage where they canoe. My neice said she just rolled over and went back to sleep. Who does that?
5. My husband claims to have seen a ghost in our bed room three different times. I wasn't in the room any of the visits. One sighting of a little boy reading on my ottoman, and the other two times an old man in overalls looking mean and scary, was yelling. My husband said he rolled over and went back to sleep twice, and the third time asked it what it was doing. He said he got an unpleasant reaction. I sleep down the hall with my dogs because he snores loudly most of the time.
6. My neighbor who is in her late seventies told me in October last year she and her sister were cleaning out their mothers 1400 square foot home on the lake nearby. The mother died recently, she had told them she was always hearing indian drums and music. Well, the sister came out of the bedroom where the mother always heard the music, my friend asked her what was wrong.... she said that a man was standing back there in the room. An Indian ghost. The neighbor's husband has found arrow heads all over the three acres. He was standing there and confirmed the story. The historic society said that a whole Indian mound was submerged back in the early 1900s when the lake was damed up.

So in my opinion alot of normal people are seeing things. One other side note..... Out side of Louisville, KY on the highway to Cincinnati a whole bus of kids were killed by a drunk driver going the wrong way. I always knew that spot was comming up a few miles in advance it has the saddest awful feeling out there. There is a historical marker sign there.

edit on 16-1-2019 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Would it hurt to keep him tethered for a while? I mean, the footage would be worth it. Is there a way to bind him tighter to this world?

Yes it would hurt, keeping a spirit here is for our own sakes, not theirs, is the wrong thing to do and nobody should try to tether a spirit no matter how much they are hurting.
It opens up to the possibility of wrathful spirit as they break down, not to mention bad karmic juju to anyone who would deliberately do that.

Mourn them and then let them go. That is love.

There is too much unknown about this story to determine anything. But if the kid OD'd, the fractured remnants ( remaining earth bound ENERGY aspect of that former person ) may not know he is dead. The breakdown of what is left behind begins.

This is not the child's soul, When we die our souls go back to their true owner.

edit on 16-1-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

I have felt strange feelings that seem to come from one of my other selves in another dimension before.

Would you please explain how you know that you can sense feelings from another dimension.
A nobel prize awaits you.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I said "seem to". I'm not going to say I know for sure.

I'm quite open to the idea that my mind is just playing tricks on me.

But the slide my truck got into was of a sort that seriously could have ended up differently than it did, and "sadness" just didn't seem like the right emotion after narrowly escaping disaster. It could have been the ghost of somebody else who long ago slid in the same stretch of road, and didn't survive.

But I'm ego centric, so I like the idea of other selves in other dimensions.

--- Besides that, I have a theory about dimensions that, if they diverge whenever a decision is made, they must also converge in order to conserve the number of dimensions. I think sometimes one reality simply bleeds into another, and they combine. Thus giving us the "Mandella effect"
edit on 16-1-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: elaborate on dimensions

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Ummm, sorry, but I don't think any friend would pull a prank like that "to make her feel more at ease." IMO, that would be a very cruel joke and deserving of a smack to the face.

It's cruel regardless of who did it...because it's fake. With all of the technology we have today and the thousands and thousands of people who have investigated this stuff...we still have absolutely NO PROOF. Sure there are scientists out there that cover up stuff for the Government, but there are also scientists who debunk Government scientists and hate the Government...they have found nothing either. This is fake because it's simply a Photo-shopped photo...if it's not....prove me wrong.The burden of proof is on the provider of the content...not to the logical people who view it. The NEST camera is also a video camera...why no video provided for us so we can see everything....why just a still photo? The reason why I said someone else did it is because it would be even more cruel for the mother to do this. You had better look around and wake up to the real world...there are people that do cruel things. A lot of them. Some people will believe anything so long as the story is good enough. People have imaginations and people are cruel....this happens all the time. Who knows, maybe the mother did do it. If there are enough suckers that believe it, he will be immortalized online every time the "ghost story" is told. Maybe that's what she's after.
edit on 16-1-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's probably a camera glitch, if anything. Nice Jesus robe, though. I wonder if they issue those when you get to Heaven, or if you have to pay for them.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I'm thinking it's probably a camera glitch, if anything. Nice Jesus robe, though. I wonder if they issue those when you get to Heaven, or if you have to pay for them.

I know right? He must've went to Heaven, got his robes of white and then Jesus decided to send him back to help his mother do the dishes. It's doubtful that one would just be dressed in a White robe as soon as they die, so he would have to have gotten that from somewhere.....where is the question? Most likely his mother's closet, because It's a hoax. We don't even really know if he's dead.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
We don't even really know if he's dead.

Looking at her FB page, I don't think there is any question about the legitimacy of her son's death two years ago. That aspect of it would have to be in the making for two years if it were a hoax, as there is one post after another regarding Robbie's death specifically and drug addiction generally, not to mention tons of comments from scores of friends/family who would have to be in on it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow this was pretty incredible. If that really is him I hope his soul is able to find peace

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Somebody trying to sell a whole mess o nest cameras?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
While that is enough to freak anyone out, what Jennifer and Lauren realized next truly left them shook - the person in the picture looked exactly like Jennifer's son Robbie, who died two in 2016 at the age of 23.

I think they call that "Witness Protection".

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I believe in, and have experienced the paranormal.

But in cases like this, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is. For what it's worth, with the countless hours of paranormal investigations on various TV shows, no one has captured anything on camera close to this. Since most/all para TV shows are likely fake, or mostly fake, take that with a grain of salt, but still..the few that actually do proper investigations would make a big deal out of catching something like this. No one has even tried to fake something like this because it would likely fall apart under scrutiny.

I've probably been on 50 or so investigations, and aside from some EVP's, have never captured (or seen) an full apparition. Several times when there was other activity happening at the same time I did get a few quick 'sparks' (for lack of a better word), but that's it.

I work for a company that has a division that supports Nest, and AFAIK Nest is strictly video, no still photos, at least in my area. So that's suspicious.

Typically folks who may have captured something will look up a paranormal group or something similar, and not go to the media. In part because they don't want to be seen as crazy, and because they are looking for real answers.

This appears to be a case of wanting media attention, and perhaps even set up by the family for that reason, maybe sympathy, whatever.

edit on 1/16/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My family is no stranger to the Paranormal and I firmly believe after what my mom experienced, What I personally experienced and what my brothers and even my wife experienced.

I've heard, Felt and seen ghosts before and any time in a haunted location will make you a believer.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: JAGStorm

The Pajamas's are the white robes spoken of by Jesus - not actually pajamas's but you can wear whatever you want over there.

I thought Jesus and the Bible say that you return to the dirt and death is like sleep. No heaven until End times, where people get their robes..... if they are Jewish that is.....

But yeah, I thought according to Jewish/Christian belief there is no activity after death as you're switched until you're resurrected. But I could be wrong.

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Regardless it's always nice to know Jesus is behind everything deemed supernatural.......

I am going to remain skeptical on this picture, maybe it is the look of a different resolution around the 'ghost' or maybe it's just I have seen what people will do to get a bit of attention online.

Any way my money is on this being a scientifically explainable thing. Although I doubt we'll ever know due to the, as always, lack of evidence.
Guess we'll have to wait on that video, although I have a feeling it'll not be a no show.

If pushed I am going to say it's possibly an older photo that glitched and got time stamped wrong. Taken when the guy was still alive if there is no forgery behind it.

edit on 16-1-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and passage added as an example.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
She was paying for video services. She stopped paying for it. Meaning there was old videos on the server and through a computer error an old video was treated as a new one. I had a similar experience it pulled an old video and showed me my mother came to the door. I called her and she said she hadn't been by at all. Turned out the video was from a year earlier. She visited for Chrismas the year before I suspect the system they use looks at the month and the day but not the year.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join