It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom sees dead sons image on Nest Camera

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
wnnj.iheart.com... cialflow&fbclid=IwAR1fGsboMG0JcDLSM8CScEgZKuJxQ2ArpC4cPVwnzPEM8rgy1ZF-M4xO94Y

"Her name is Jennifer Hodge and last week, she was watching TV in her bedroom with her 21-year-old daughter Lauren. She checked her phone and saw a notification that there said, "Your entryway camera saw someone." Attached to the message was an image from the camera that seemed to show a transparent, bearded male figure in what look like pajamas. While that is enough to freak anyone out, what Jennifer and Lauren realized next truly left them shook - the person in the picture looked exactly like Jennifer's son Robbie, who died two in 2016 at the age of 23."

I know there are some that don't believe in these things, and I'm not sure anything other than experiencing it first hand would make them believe.
I believe this lady's story. Very sad how her son died, but this seem to bring her a lot of comfort. I went to the link on her facebook and it appears that others have had similar experiences.
edit on 15-1-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Very interesting.

I found her account interesting, and all the people commenting that they have experienced similar things is pretty cool too. Some even used the same system (nest camera).

I found it funny that someone was questioning her and she said that she would never take a and share photo with her kitchen being dirty as she is a home decorator. All those that seem to know her, seem to believe it too.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Very interesting.

I found her account interesting, and all the people commenting that they have experienced similar things is pretty cool too. Some even used the same system (nest camera).

I found it funny that someone was questioning her and she said that she would never take a and share photo with her kitchen being dirty as she is a home decorator. All those that seem to know her, seem to believe it too.

I find this story very believable.

-From OP source.
edit on 15-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Aawww so sad ! Gosh that poor boy isn't at rest, looks like he is up just fixing himself some cornflakes.
I'm not crying, you're crying.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Aawww so sad ! Gosh that poor boy isn't at rest, looks like he is up just fixing himself some cornflakes.

Yes people were speculating what he was doing, his mom said she thought he was fixing some food! :*(

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I bet he'll be back.
I'd put up more cameras throughout the house.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That would be most peoples natural instinct, but that will just keep him bound there longer. He needs to be helped to move on not tethered, hard as that is.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I bet he'll be back.
I'd put up more cameras throughout the house.

The absolute best part of the story. The mom only got his image as you posted, as she didn't sign up for/pay for the video portion.
Someone from the company Nest saw her comments and they are getting her the actual video footage..
Is that not incredible!!!
edit on 15-1-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That would be most peoples natural instinct, but that will just keep him bound there longer. He needs to be helped to move on not tethered, hard as that is.

I think he's choosing to be back in his home...at least visiting it because he missed it.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Wow - I just saw this story online and had to come here to see if there was a discussion. Thanks for posting it!

This is one of the most compelling ghost stories I’ve heard in many many years. I don’t doubt her sincerity. What a tragic loss of a young man...

Now for non-ghostly possible explanations... One question I saw brought up in the comments on another news outlet was if this could be the work of hackers - I guess someone hacking in to the nest system/account and imposing the image or video feed (I don’t know how it works - sorry that I’m probably not using the right terminology).

I know there have been cases of weirdos hacking into baby monitors - watching and sometime also speaking through the monitor. I’ve never heard of someone hacking in to the video feed of a monitor and imposing and image. Is that a thing? Have there been reports of the nest system getting hacked in such a way?

If this is supernatural, I don’t know if what made that image is actually her son, though... but that is due to my own religious beliefs/understanding. It’s pretty chilling to look at.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
or he doesn't know he's dead, the video will be interesting to see.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That is really cool that Nest is going to provide her with the footage. Where did you hear that? I hope she will post it. It will be fascinating to see what they got!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead

That is really cool that Nest is going to provide her with the footage. Where did you hear that? I hope she will post it. It will be fascinating to see what they got!

Yes, I hope she does.
If you go to the link I provided, the second set of photos has her facebook account. If you click on it there are about 700 messages to her original post. I read it in the messages.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That is creepy...

While I don't believe in ghosts, it wouldn't surprise me if they really existed... all this new fangled tech just might make some discoveries.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Lol a 200 dollar nest cam does what no Skinwalker Ranch documentary has been able todo.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The UK slogan for Nest cameras is "Live your life." It could be changed to live your afterlife.

Some Nest highlights:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The Pajamas's are the white robes spoken of by Jesus - not actually pajamas's but you can wear whatever you want over there.

Two reason's, to tell his mom that he is there and with them, still loves them and know's they are missing him and to let her know that he is fine on the other side.

At least that is how I understand it.

(ok had another look at the image, it does look kind of like pajamas so maybe I was just reading my interpretation into it, also like a shirt left out over jean's and why not he's is only 23 or 25 in the spirit.

edit on 16-1-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

23 is a very traumatic time for some young men, they are coming out of puberty and entering real adult hood of course this varies from family to family and individual to individual rather more than the baseline for the majority of people would suggest but for many this is the case, hormone's, broken heart's after falling for some girl somewhere (And then finding she is getting married but not to YOU shock horror) are all common at this age as is depression and uncertainty of what the future may hold often with recent ambitions' crushed in many cases.

But he's alive and he seem's quite well on the other side, I for one would not call that "not being at rest" and indeed he does seem to have something that may or may not be a snack - you can eat over there as well if you want and maybe that is what he is doing, some account's even say that children that go over too young even grow up over there.

Personally I think this is a wonderful story and we are both - all honored to have read it.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Sorry, but this is definitely fake.

She received a notification of an individual in the entryway, yet the photo is taken of the kitchen, from a camera on the kitchen counter.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join