It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: Sydney81

An example i would like to give is the pyramids

Narrative Would be that pyramids were built as tombs for Egypt’s Pharaohs

Wild goose chase trying to figure who these Pharaohs were that were supposedly buried in
The chambers.

You mean 'research'.

So eager Egyptologist want to solve this mystery go on hunting for clues to piece together the mystery of the great king who built this magnificent structure. They link a name to one the pyramids “king Khufu” so they try to figure out who this king was, how he lived, his lineage etc

Decades spent wasting professionals time and resources trying to figure out who these tombs were built for instead of trying to figure out how they were built, and for what purpose were they built for.

Ah dude there were multiple people over the centuries who were capable of doing more than one thing at one time. They often had multiple excavation going at the same time. So not seeing your point.

The AE said it was Khufu, the evidence says Khufu so why would we reject that information?

Yeah I guess I mean research.

It’s dudette

I just feel that what we have been told is not the truth

If by evidence you mean by translating Hieroglyphs

We know that interpretation of hieroglyphs was based on the Rosetta Stone

The transcript that was created in 196 BC and found in 1799, which was then “translated” in 1824. There is also the fact that the ancient Greeks wrote the transcript after the Persians conquered Ancient Egypt,

There is such a big gap between Ancient Egypt and our interpretation of what happened. Big gap in years, culture, religion and knowledge.

I’m bilingual and know that some words lose their meaning during translation.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

His name was Wang not Chang. A misprint.
Here’s the Report:
A human-specific gene conversion of SIGLEC11 by an adjacent paralogous pseudogene (SIGLEC16P), generating a uniquely human form of the Siglec-11 protein, which is expressed in the human brain. Here, we show that Siglec-11 is expressed exclusively in microglia in all human brains studied-a finding of potential relevance to brain evolution, as microglia modulate neuronal survival, and Siglec-11 recruits SHP-1, a tyrosine phosphatase that modulates microglial biology. Following the recent finding of a functional SIGLEC16 allele in human populations, further analysis of the human SIGLEC11 and SIGLEC16/P sequences revealed an unusual series of gene conversion events between two loci. Two tandem and likely simultaneous gene conversions occurred from SIGLEC16P to SIGLEC11 with a potentially deleterious intervening short segment happening to be excluded. One of the conversion events also changed the 5' untranslated sequence, altering predicted transcription factor binding sites. Both of the gene conversions have been dated to ~1-1.2 Ma, after the emergence of the genus Homo, but prior to the emergence of the common ancestor of Denisovans and modern humans about 800,000 years ago, thus suggesting involvement in later stages of hominin brain evolution. In keeping with this, recombinant soluble Siglec-11 binds ligands in the human brain. We also address a second-round more recent gene conversion from SIGLEC11 to SIGLEC16, with the latter showing an allele frequency of ~0.1-0.3 in a worldwide population study. Initial pseudogenization of SIGLEC16 was estimated to occur at least 3 Ma, which thus preceded the gene conversion of SIGLEC11 by SIGLEC16P. As gene conversion usually disrupts the converted gene, the fact that ORFs of hSIGLEC11 and hSIGLEC16 have been maintained after an unusual series of very complex gene conversion events suggests that these events may have been subject to hominin-specific selection forces.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte
How about this!
A piezoelectric transformer is a type of AC voltage multiplier. Unlike a conventional transformer, which uses magnetic coupling between input and output, the piezoelectric transformer uses acoustic coupling. An input voltage is applied across a short length of a bar of piezoceramic material such as PZT, creating an alternating stress in the bar by the inverse piezoelectric effect and causing the whole bar to vibrate. The vibration frequency is chosen to be the resonant frequency of the block, typically in the 100 kilohertz to 1 megahertz range. A higher output voltage is then generated across another section of the bar by the piezoelectric effect. Step-up ratios of more than 1,000:1 have been demonstrated.[citation needed] An extra feature of this transformer is that, by operating it above its resonant frequency, it can be made to appear as an inductive load, which is useful in circuits that require a controlled soft start.[49] These devices can be used in DC–AC inverters to drive cold cathode fluorescent lamps.
Hence,Crookes Tube, light bulb.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

I know it’s of no use because they operate out of a closed mind as a coping mechanism for a deep-seated fear that they cannot even access, because to explore their own minds might be too frightening. Being wrong is simply not safe. Being right at all times about all that matters is the way to feel safe. Even if one must resort to illusion or delusion in order to hold on to the belief that one is right and thereby safe. For this reason, trying to talk the closed-minded person out of a closed mind is not likely to succeed. Arguing, trying to prove your points, these are methods that are likely to fail. The problem is that because safety is the biggest issue here, this bias will generally not allow such a comradeship to occur.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
a reply to: mcsnacks77

I know it’s of no use because they operate out of a closed mind as a coping mechanism for a deep-seated fear that they cannot even access, because to explore their own minds might be too frightening. Being wrong is simply not safe. Being right at all times about all that matters is the way to feel safe. Even if one must resort to illusion or delusion in order to hold on to the belief that one is right and thereby safe. For this reason, trying to talk the closed-minded person out of a closed mind is not likely to succeed. Arguing, trying to prove your points, these are methods that are likely to fail. The problem is that because safety is the biggest issue here, this bias will generally not allow such a comradeship to occur.

I can be far from the truth, I have no issue with being wrong. I have been wrong before

But I really question the accuracy of the interpretation of the hieroglyphs.

Especially when it’s made by mans limited knowledge of a civilisation that lived thousands of years before he did. Not only was he limited by his knowledge he was also limited to the amount text that was available for interpretation.

Even if he was to correctly identify most of the text, it still leaves room for error.

It’s pretty scary to think that the foundation of our knowledge on Ancient Egypt is built on misinterpretations

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Champollion's work on the hieroglyphs on the Rosetta Stone was an important initial step along the way: but a huge amount of work remained to be done before texts could be properly understood.

So, if this cartouche name (scroll down to "Throne Name") doesn't read "Khufu," what does it read?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sydney81

Oh it most definitely. Same goes for the Bible. It’s a complete misinterpretation. From me studying and learning Paleo-Hebrew it’s easy to see that it’s a terrible translation or they have been translated to fit an agenda or a narrative for control.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

Champollion's work on the hieroglyphs on the Rosetta Stone was an important initial step along the way: but a huge amount of work remained to be done before texts could be properly understood.

So, if this cartouche name (scroll down to "Throne Name") doesn't read "Khufu," what does it read?

*crickets*

Harte

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

An example i would like to give is the pyramids

Narrative Would be that pyramids were built as tombs for Egypt’s Pharaohs

Wild goose chase trying to figure who these Pharaohs were that were supposedly buried in
The chambers.

You mean 'research'.

So eager Egyptologist want to solve this mystery go on hunting for clues to piece together the mystery of the great king who built this magnificent structure. They link a name to one the pyramids “king Khufu” so they try to figure out who this king was, how he lived, his lineage etc

Decades spent wasting professionals time and resources trying to figure out who these tombs were built for instead of trying to figure out how they were built, and for what purpose were they built for.

Ah dude there were multiple people over the centuries who were capable of doing more than one thing at one time. They often had multiple excavation going at the same time. So not seeing your point.

The AE said it was Khufu, the evidence says Khufu so why would we reject that information?

Yeah I guess I mean research.

It’s dudette

The transcript that was created in 196 BC and found in 1799, which was then “translated” in 1824. There is also the fact that the ancient Greeks wrote the transcript after the Persians conquered Ancient Egypt,

There is such a big gap between Ancient Egypt and our interpretation of what happened. Big gap in years, culture, religion and knowledge.

I’m bilingual and know that some words lose their meaning during translation.

Pardon my error for the wrong gender ID.

We cannot translate languages that are not known that is Linear A cannot be translated. The Coptics spoke a version of Egyptian - they aided in this translation. We find that information they provided appears in most cases to fit was later written by others and what they did.

We learned the language - if is wrong then it is remarkably consistently wrong especially as the AE could carry on diplomacy with other nations - they seemed to be able to read the language and we can also read the their language and we agree on the translations.
edit on 15/2/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Crickets start chirping near sunset.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If you are questioning the AE language translation you'll learn very little of value here. If you want to discuss this with people who can actually read and understand the ancient Egyptian language I would suggest going to the Hall of Ma'at

www.maatforum.com...

edit on 15/2/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Thank you, I will check it out

I feel like my previous post came out a bit harsh and possibly disrespectful.
I don’t want to discredit any professional who has studied and worked hard to help us learn and better understand AE. It’s a rich culture with many mysteries, and there are a lot of people who have dedicated their lives to try to unravel those mysteries.
I guess my problem is how they all follow the narrative. Anyone who has a different opinion is sidelined and not given a voice.
I would love to hear more of alternative ideas and possibilities presented in the mainstream without them being labelled as “fringe”

Has any one attempted to decipher the Rosetta Stone after Champollion?
I am not putting down his achievements, because even attempting and successfully identifying any part of the AE symbols is a great feat. However great it was, maybe someone in today’s age can offer a different interpretation, or add on to his work.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sydney81

They have wrote algorithms for hieroglyphics that AI is using to decipher them but haven’t put out anything on what it was translated as. They only started recent tho. Like last week.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The Secretary-General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities (Egypt) put a hold to all further communications about Egyptian discoveries due to Egyptian National Security sanctions.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

They did leave instructions on how to use items like the Antikythera mechanism, with its precision gears bearing teeth about a millimeter long, which is completely unlike anything else from the ancient world. The front display matched the description in the back-cover user’s manual, with the sun and planets shown by marker beads on concentric rings. The front cover also displayed the moon’s phase, position and age (the number of days from a new moon), and the dragon hand that showed eclipse years and seasons.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

They did leave instructions on how to use items like the Antikythera mechanism, with its precision gears bearing teeth about a millimeter long, which is completely unlike anything else from the ancient world. The front display matched the description in the back-cover user’s manual, with the sun and planets shown by marker beads on concentric rings. The front cover also displayed the moon’s phase, position and age (the number of days from a new moon), and the dragon hand that showed eclipse years and seasons.

No they had other versions of such devices and the Roman's wrote about them. Yet it is a very great piece of technology which shows the earth being the center of the solar system and that it was built by Greeks. They almost got many of the numbers right.

Cicero's De re publica (54-51 BC), a first century BC philosophical dialogue, mentions two machines that some modern authors consider as some kind of planetarium or orrery, predicting the movements of the Sun, the Moon, and the five planets known at that time. They were both built by Archimedes and brought to Rome by the Roman general Marcus Claudius Marcellus after the death of Archimedes at the siege of Syracuse in 212 BC. Marcellus had great respect for Archimedes and one of these machines was the only item he kept from the siege (the second was placed in the Temple of Virtue).

I would recommend you read the section in the link below: Similar devices in ancient literature

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The Secretary-General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities (Egypt) put a hold to all further communications about Egyptian discoveries due to Egyptian National Security sanctions.

So? Context? That particular person and organization ceased to exist in 2011. it was replaced by the Ministry of State for Antiquities (MSA) which has been concentrating on developing more tourist dollars.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thank you, I will check it out

I feel like my previous post came out a bit harsh and possibly disrespectful.
I don’t want to discredit any professional who has studied and worked hard to help us learn and better understand AE. It’s a rich culture with many mysteries, and there are a lot of people who have dedicated their lives to try to unravel those mysteries.
I guess my problem is how they all follow the narrative. Anyone who has a different opinion is sidelined and not given a voice.
I would love to hear more of alternative ideas and possibilities presented in the mainstream without them being labelled as “fringe”

Has any one attempted to decipher the Rosetta Stone after Champollion?
I am not putting down his achievements, because even attempting and successfully identifying any part of the AE symbols is a great feat. However great it was, maybe someone in today’s age can offer a different interpretation, or add on to his work.

its online anyone one can decipher it all they want.

The 'narrative' tends to be the same as they all follow the evidence. Howver, there is a great deal of disagreement over the aspects of most parts of Egyptology. You've never gone to an archaeology convention have you? Arguments are common. One of my favourite memories is a fist fight over pottery classification (about Cypriot pottery in the era of ancient Egypt).

Mainstream theory is base on incorporating all know evidence into a theory that explains them

Alternative does the same but arrives at a different conclusion

Fringe: ignores evidence or create conclusions based on belief

Fantasy: Just made up stuff that go against the evidence

Your voice is heard but they are not obligated to take you seriously. My purpose and interest is in fringe and alt.. I occasionally do find something of value and pass it on to the appropriate Academics. In recent years a deluge of Fantasy & fringe has flooded the world of archaeology masking the real evidence.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The fact that technology declined from the time of the Egyptians and Romans shows that they were shown how to build the technology. They knew how to use all the materials around them but never improved on them because they had no reason to improve on them. They had free labor so they didn’t have to worry about overhead.
The purpose of technology is to make life easier but to them life was already easy. So they didn’t need blueprints or building designs just directions on how to use them. That makes sense. So I guess it was aliens the whole time.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hence they wouldn’t want the truth to get out. Their whole tourism attraction is the mystery. That’s where 80% of their economic value derives from.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join