It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thug Judge Emmet Sullivan Brutalized General Michael Flynns Family Today.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
December 18, 2018

After hearing bits and pieces throughout the day about the Flynn Sentencing hearing, I looked up the actual transcripts. It's sad how justice Sullivan cruelly brutalized military hero Michael Flynn, his wife, mother, and other family members present in that court room today.

HEADLINE: Transcript from Flynn Hearing Shows Judge Confused, Abusive, Careless, and Unfamiliar with Facts of the Case.

JUDGE SULLIVAN LECTURED FLYNN IN COURT TODAY….

“Arguably, you sold your country out.”

"I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense."

""Is there an opinion about the conduct of Flynn that rises to the level of "treasonous activity"?""
Much More At: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Reporters in the courtroom described how sad and hurt Flynn and his family looked, as judge Sullivan was hurling insults at General Flynn. Insults that were WAY OVER THE TOP for his "crime", of telling a lie to the FBI.

I think when real reporters start looking into Justice Emmet Sullivan's background, they will find affiliations between him and some of the more radical elements in society. He seems to be a combo Jerimiah Wright and Eric Holder.

Sullivan's words, how he phrased them, along with recent photos I've seen of the man, lead me to believe that he is a Trump-hater who really wanted to "throw the book" at General Flynn today, but Special Counsel Mueller urged him to hold off for a few months.

A question for ATS members who consider yourself a good reader of people: What do you think was going on in Judge Emmet Sullivan's mind today?

-CareWeMust

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What does a Trump-hater look like? I find it strange that you used his appearance as an indicator of whether he is for or against Trump.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 18, 2018
THUG JUDGE...
Sullivan's words, how he phrased them, along with recent photos I've seen of the man...

Racial dogwhistling in support of a traitor.
Nice work, Carewemust.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would move for a miss trial, if this judge was already this bias, its impossible that there was a fair and due process, he clearly already had his mind made up.........

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION

December 18, 2018
THUG JUDGE...
Sullivan's words, how he phrased them, along with recent photos I've seen of the man...

Nice work, Carewemust.

WTF does race have to do with anything?

Speaking of racial "dog whistle" the fact that youre equating "Thug" with a person of a certain color , speaks volumes.

Nice work theBLESSINGofVISION

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What do you think 'recent photos I've seen of the man' mean? (hint: it means his appearance)
Then calling him a thug. You do the math.

edit on 12/19/2018 by theBLESSINGofVISION because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

What do you think 'recent photos I've seen of the man' mean? (hint: it means his appearance)
Then calling him a thug. You do the math.

Actually no he then said

lead me to believe that he is a Trump-hater

Also definition of Thug:

Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire

Though obviously IMHO the wrong term for the situation, I see nothing in the definition about race..........

Also The OP should probably use the title from the source......but hey thats my nit pick

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Don't mind me just stopped by for some idiocy.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theBLESSINGofVISION

Where did you get "THUG JUDGE" from the OP? I've looked it over several times now and can't find that anywhere. Seriously, where are you seeing that? I hope you didn't just pull that from thin air.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What does a Trump-hater look like? I find it strange that you used his appearance as an indicator of whether he is for or against Trump.

That was ONE characteristic...from years of experience working with thousands of people.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's the title of the thread.

Thug Judge Emmet Sullivan Brutalized General Michael Flynns Family Today.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
THAT was a stupid headline.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

December 18, 2018
THUG JUDGE...

Nice work, Carewemust.

WTF does race have to do with anything?

Speaking of racial "dog whistle" the fact that youre equating "Thug" with a person of a certain color , speaks volumes.

Nice work theBLESSINGofVISION

He/She is just overly sensitive on that subject.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

The Source's word-for-word title is only required for threads in the "Breaking News" forum.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Nah I'm not. You're dog whistling. That's why you brought up his appearance. That's why you called the judge a thug.
Not too subtle about it either. You know exactly what you're saying.
Also... Flynn is a traitor.
edit on 12/19/2018 by theBLESSINGofVISION because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I would move for a miss trial, if this judge was already this bias, its impossible that there was a fair and due process, he clearly already had his mind made up.........

Goes to show how wrong Justice John Roberts was, when he chided President Trump for saying that there are Politically Biased judges in this country. Real-life common sense, and today's disgraceful show from Emmet Sullivan, says that political and personal bias is alive and well among the judiciary.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

That's fine. Call it how you see it. We're all free to do exactly that.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

For a dog whistles you sure picked up on it quickly.

On topic, let the haters hate. As more and more show their true colors, more are waking up to their pettiness and manufactured hatred for the POTUS.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

A clue lies in the OP's description of the judge as being a "thug" judge. The dog whistle is clear that since the judge happens to be black, he must be a Trump hating thug. That immediately told me that the post was going to be another rant by a bigot.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I read those transcripts myself.

The way it comes off to me is that the judge was extremely upset over things that flynn did that he knows about but we the people do not.

How angry would we be IF we knew what the judge knows?

Also it seems to me that the judge knowing what he knows, was giving flynn chance after chance after chance to NOT be sentenced. When's the last time a judge at a sentencing gave the defendant several chances to reschedule?

It really appears that the judge likes and respected flynns service record and wants to give him a chance to help himself.
At the same time the judge is obviously upset over what he knows about flynns crimes. Again, the judge knows far more than we do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join