It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Adam Schiff's friend and a Hillary/Dem donors.

Another Black Man Has Died in the Home of Democratic Donor Ed Buck

The body of another young black man has been found at the West Hollywood apartment of Ed Buck — a prominent Democratic donor who allegedly has a fetish for drugging sex workers — reports Wehoville.

Buck, a white man in his 60s, was investigated previously by authorities after the death of Gemmel Moore, who died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in July 2017. Since Moore's death was classified as an accidental overdose, numerous young black gay men have alleged that Buck has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites. Moore had written about Buck injecting him with dangerous drugs before his death.

link

Ed's donation list

I was going to post about Ed Buck. Apparently, the first guy (Gemmel Moore) claimed that Ed Buck got him hooked on crystal meth. This is now the second rent boy to die at Ed Buck's home, and you can bet the LAPD will declare it an accident as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Wikileaks just tweeted this bloody chessboard. What are the pieces on the smaller table? Knights?

Two white...two black.

twitter.com...

I think the message here is that the black & white king and queen are really friends (they're having drinks together), and the bloodshed on the chessboard is just a game to them.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Adam Schiff's friend and a Hillary/Dem donors.

Another Black Man Has Died in the Home of Democratic Donor Ed Buck

The body of another young black man has been found at the West Hollywood apartment of Ed Buck — a prominent Democratic donor who allegedly has a fetish for drugging sex workers — reports Wehoville.

Buck, a white man in his 60s, was investigated previously by authorities after the death of Gemmel Moore, who died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in July 2017. Since Moore's death was classified as an accidental overdose, numerous young black gay men have alleged that Buck has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites. Moore had written about Buck injecting him with dangerous drugs before his death.

link

Ed's donation list

I was going to post about Ed Buck. Apparently, the first guy (Gemmel Moore) claimed that Ed Buck got him hooked on crystal meth. This is now the second rent boy to die at Ed Buck's home, and you can bet the LAPD will declare it an accident as well.

Two black guys die in the same guys apartment? Remarkable, and... he's got pictures with HRC and AS...? Nothing to see.

Fun fact: West Hollywood contracts with the Sheriffs department for their policy enforcement services - not LAPD, making the process a bit of a mess.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Although this is a reply to you, this is really a question for everyone contributing. I’m not even sure if it has been discussed already, I certainly haven’t been able to read everything in these extensive threads.

Now a trusted researcher I follow has concluded that Q is a member or multiple members from an organisation known as the CNP council on national policy. Trump and his associates are also linked apparently to this group. Now I’ve heard of the CFR before but not the CNP. Does anyone know much about the CNP? Are these guys really the “white hats” or are they aligned with the CFR in any way? (Who I believe certainly can’t be trusted) or are they diametrically opposed to them?

I would look into this further myself but have a huge amount of stuff to do before I move so just don’t have the time, so wanted to know what you lot think?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Agreed Slichter... and this all forming the start to the opening ceremony of the 2012 games - their symbolism will be their downfall.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Is today the 17th day of the shutdown?

Trump's address is tonight. Hope it's a BOOM.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: airforcerulessky

This seems like a mashup of many things. The phrasing and content is more of a rant than anything that looks like a legal document. I consider this a hoax.

Agree PT, these are not all that common. They are well meaning at heart, but not viewed the way they are "supposed" to be viewed in the venue filed. The maritime bureaucracy that is our court system isn't going to easily allow access to true law, common law, or the law of the people. So entering that system for something this large is more symbolic.

That said, symbolic matters. Others are doing same or similar Anna von Reitz, Heather Tucci come to mind. While their efforts are not going to lead to a lock her up moment, they have infected the system with a certain form of valuable light energy - even if it is not valid in a traditional sense. A truth virus if you will...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: [post]EndtheMadnessNow[/post]

ITs fake. Doesnt Kav look utterly faked to you? I cant beleive this is even in question- danger of spreading fake news i suppose

That is an excellent point. I purposefully make my memes a bit sloppy, for that very reason. I do not want my usually obvious attention pointer tool, to be confused with attempts at deceit.

I see it, as akin to political cartoons....make your point as an idea...never try to sell it as "truth".

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Obama's collection...

#13617 makes me laugh RE U1, HRC, Mueller, Huber, NK, Iran...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Novae involve an interaction between two stars that cause the flareup that is perceived as a new entity that is much brighter than the stars involved.
Nova

Gregory L. Peck et al v. Robert Mueller et al

edit on 8-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Symbolism is their way of life

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Is today the 17th day of the shutdown?

YES!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

If real, it appears likely to have been dismissed (proof of service wasn't filed within the required 90 days). See link.

However, it looks like you need a subscription to Pacer in order to check on the current status of the case.

While I think the document itself is an interesting read, it presents as conspiratorial in nature to me.

Personally, I dismiss it.

Good find though!

edit on 8-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The other Gregory Peck has a very sychronicity-ish filmography

Among his many movies are The Omen, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Boys From Brazil (as Dr. Josef Mengele), Behold A Pale Horse

ATS thread: The Boys From Brazil: Nazis in South America

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is the Q process, globally, now targeting the EU?

US downgrades EU diplomatic status in Washington

The EU says the US government has changed the bloc's diplomatic status in Washington, in practice downgrading it.

The Trump administration did not notify the EU about the change. The EU has asked the US to explain the move, EU spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic says.

The US state department's order of precedence says the head of an international organisation "should be considered equivalent to a chief of state or head of government, but should be listed in precedence order, after all official representatives of the sovereign nations present".

In essence, this seems to be implying that, from now on, the individual countries of the EU have higher status than the European Union entity - e.g. the US will take what Belgium says as of more import than what the EU says on behalf of Belgium?

Is this a BOOM to the foundations of the EU that will send it crumbling?

At the state funeral for the late President George HW Bush, on 5 December, the EU's ambassador was not called up in the usual chronological order, from the longest-serving to the newest ambassador, "but he was called up as the last person", the EU official said.

The previous day, in Brussels, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had questioned the EU's role, in a major policy speech.

edit on 8-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Symbolism will be their downfall

I love this song though.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
D5 - Avalanches - is below messaging that we are approaching it?

Seven die in massive Alps snowfall from Germany to Italy

At least seven people have died in the Alps during a weekend of heavy snow, with skiers facing a high avalanche risk in Austria, Germany and Italy.

The second-highest avalanche warning level is now in force across the Austrian Tyrol and in much of the Bavarian Alps.

edit on 8-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that it will be. How Schumer/Pelosi can deliver an intelligent rebuttal immediately afterwards, when the President's speech is closely guarded, is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The New York Times is reporting that the POTUS has invited TV representatives to an off-the-record Lunch today ahead of tonight's address. www.nytimes.com...

POTUS_Schedule doesn't mention the lunch. twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Heathrow is now shut down due to "drones".

After Gatwick they came out and announced there may never have been any drones at all.

It's weird.

twitter.com...

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join