It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Ceremony To Open the Switzerland Gotthard tunnel.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I edited to say you addressed that point.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
A 20 million spent to show demonic occult themes attended by world leaders.
Anyone who calls it out for the obvious of whats being conveyed which is the opening the doorway to satans domain is called delusional. You critics are either Smpletons or Satanists.

why cant us simpetons be both?

How is it demonic?

Your reply to a poster saying what it does represent shows the level of intelligence anyone is dealing with when interacting with you.

Forget the question I ask above.

The answer is......Um...demonic, its demonic because its demonic, just look at it.

Hence why you just post a video and never actually explain what is demonic and why you replied to the one poster that did say what it represents.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Show you blue and you will want a great explanation to why blue is blue and not red. I can lead an idiot to water but whether they drink from it that's another matter.

edit on 21-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is it Satanic?

As led Zeppelin once sang: everything has two meanings.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
demonic angels on wires, barley clothed people, accompanies theatrical symbology a door way portal opening and the effigy of the baphomet comes out. It stares at you all in plain sight.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm not so sure about "Satanic".

I think the real truth is most of the indigenous European tribes were only partially missionized by Christianity.

This includes a pagan heritage.

But so what?
Millions do it every Christmas and Easter.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For example come Christmas.

Why you putting up a tree?

There's no tree in the Bible.

Who worshiped trees?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
dummies

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Show you blue and you will want a great explanation to why blue is blue and not red.

So this is the level of your intellect,

a simple color is on the same level of needing an explanation as Satanic rituals to open tunnels in Europe.

I can lead an idiot to water but whether they drink from it that's another matter.

I guess in other words my made up answer to which you are replying is spot on.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Somethings are clearly in plain sight and the simpler the logic the better. How many things in our world become unnecessary complicated for the sake of muddying the waters. You seek complicated explanations but your mind is unable to handle the simplest analogy. People as such as so brainwashed by the repetition that makes them blind to the plainly obvious.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Aren’t you at least a little bit concerned that your archaic religion causes you to see things that aren’t there? Causes you to have fear of ordinary events? Puts into your head unreasonable assumptions?
edit on 22-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Aren’t you at least a little bit concerned that your archaic religion causes you to see things that aren’t there? Causes you to have fear of ordinary events? Puts into your head unreasonable assumptions?

To use OP words in their reply to me just above your post

People as such as so brainwashed by the repetition that makes them blind to the plainly obvious.

What more to say

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It's alpine culture mixed with modern dance. Is that explanation not simple enough for you, because ooohooh scary!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Jozef Mengele would be proud of Switzerland and how they carefully stored his money in banks, under anonymous bank accounts ... Since about 15 years, in full gratitude to the Angel of Death, Switzerland under order of the politicians and the military , restarted its research on eugenics in a renewed attempt together with NATO and the EU , to create "Das Uebermensch" by torturing children and mixing their DNA with the "Superior islamist african race"

<< 1  2   >>

join