It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Ceremony To Open the Switzerland Gotthard tunnel.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
A 20 million spent to show demonic occult themes attended by world leaders.
Anyone who calls it out for the obvious of whats being conveyed which is the opening the doorway to satans domain is called delusional. You critics are either Smpletons or Satanists.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Occult or pagan rituals are not necessarily Satanic and even Satan has different meanings to different groups. If this is pagan, then it celebrates fertility, nature gods and animal instincts, very base and a really low target spiritually speaking. In my opinion they should seek blessings from the creator, not the creation.

However, if this is really traditionally Satanic, then it would be praising human characteristics like pride, selfishness, greed, strong over the weak, materialism, lies, corruption and generally being an adversary of God. Not the aspects of human nature that should be praised IMO. If that is the case, I'd call this a curse rather than a blessing ritual.

"Bow down before the one you serve, you're going to get what you deserve."
"Head Like A Hole" - Nine Inch Nails
Do you realize that not everybody believes in Christianity? Like most of the world. You are the minority. People are out there trying to have fun, and you keep bringing up at 2000-year-old fairy tail, About how one particular idea of a deity Disapproves of what some people are doing. Why do you think your opinion about what other people are doing is so important?
edit on 21-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Switzerland Gotthard Tunnel Opening Ceremony NWO Satanic Ritual European World Leaders in Attendance.
Incredible as this may sound it can be watched on youtube.

Lol what an incredible display of strange dark occultism.
This is in Switzerland. They have different beliefs than you do. They are generally not Christians. So I’m pretty sure they could care less about what you think about their culture. Your imaginary beliefs Should not be considered when other people are planning events.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

TextThis is in Switzerland. They have different beliefs than you do. They are generally not Christians. So I’m pretty sure they could care less about what you think about their culture.

Regardless of where the ceremony is taking place the theme and messages being sent out are clear. The release of the devil into the world. I guess I would argue with you but that be a waste of my time for something so obvious.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I didn't think it was Satanic enough, why didn't they sacrifice any children?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Occult or pagan rituals are not necessarily Satanic and even Satan has different meanings to different groups. If this is pagan, then it celebrates fertility, nature gods and animal instincts, very base and a really low target spiritually speaking. In my opinion they should seek blessings from the creator, not the creation.

However, if this is really traditionally Satanic, then it would be praising human characteristics like pride, selfishness, greed, strong over the weak, materialism, lies, corruption and generally being an adversary of God. Not the aspects of human nature that should be praised IMO. If that is the case, I'd call this a curse rather than a blessing ritual.

Do you realize that not everybody believes in Christianity? Like most of the world. You are the minority. People are out there trying to have fun, and you keep bringing up at 2000-year-old fairy tail, About how one particular idea of a deity Disapproves of what some people are doing. Why do you think your opinion about what other people are doing is so important?

I'd like to see some proof of that statement that Christianity is a minority, not that it makes a big difference to me. I choose what fairy tales I would believe as personal choice just like anyone else does. Also I don't keep bringing up my opinion on this subject, I don't harp about it and my post history shows this. It is what it is regardless of what side you may choose. You obviously have a bigger problem with it than I do.

You seem to be questioning my intelligence and trying to marginalize my opinion as stated. I was merely pointing out the difference between pagan and Satanic beliefs and my opinion on both. To be clear, I never stated that my opinion has any importance to anyone but myself, although I know that at least some would consider my educated opinion has some relevance.

As for fairy tales, isn't the wee folk a tradition of pagan belief in nature spirits? In addition you state I disprove of these activities, each to his own. I just happen to believe that such ancient nature worship, going much farther back than 2,000 years, has little intellectual value in a world dominated by logic and science. Gods, prayers, blessings, curses, magic, and spirits are just as much faith as Christianity.

I shouldn't have to explain myself to you if you have studied faith based belief systems like paganism, the occult and other religions. If you really have taken the time to understand such beliefs, you wouldn't be so harsh. Your attitude pretty much shows me you don't have a real opinion of your own, you seem to me to just be anti-Christian because you go with what you've been told and believe it without any research. Sounds a lot like the faith you like to make personal attacks about.
edit on 21-10-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

TextThis is in Switzerland. They have different beliefs than you do. They are generally not Christians. So I’m pretty sure they could care less about what you think about their culture.

Regardless of where the ceremony is taking place the theme and messages being sent out are clear. The release of the devil into the world. I guess I would argue with you but that be a waste of my time for something so obvious.

Why should I take the advice of someone who believes in Devils?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I'd like to see some proof of that statement that Christianity is a minority, not that it makes a big difference to me. I choose what fairy tales I would believe as personal choice just like anyone else does. Also I don't keep bringing up my opinion on this subject, I don't harp about it and my post history shows this. It is what it is regardless of what side you may choose. You obviously have a bigger problem with it than I do.

You seem to be questioning my intelligence and trying to marginalize my opinion as stated. I was merely pointing out the difference between pagan and Satanic beliefs and my opinion on both. To be clear, I never stated that my opinion has any importance to anyone but myself, although I know that at least some would consider my educated opinion has some relevance.

As for fairy tales, isn't the wee folk a tradition of pagan belief in nature spirits? In addition you state I disprove of these activities, each to his own. I just happen to believe that such ancient nature worship, going much farther back than 2,000 years, has little intellectual value in a world dominated by logic and science. Gods, prayers, blessings, curses, magic, and spirits are just as much faith as Christianity.

I shouldn't have to explain myself to you if you have studied faith based belief systems like paganism, the occult and other religions. If you really have taken the time to understand such beliefs, you wouldn't be so harsh. Your attitude pretty much shows me you don't have a real opinion of your own, you seem to me to just be anti-Christian because you go with what you've been told and believe it without any research. Sounds a lot like the faith you like to make personal attacks about.
There are 2 billion Christians in the world. There are 7 billion people in the world. That means there are 5 billion people in the world who are not Christians

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Watch the slobs in the video again till ya see

Time is coming to the end of the Epoch, and we want you on the eternal life side! My brother

Global fundamental fallen world was just put in our faces and the world leaders were thrilled.....tells all the normals things are amiss, but matching ancient prophecy rather fantastically
edit on 21-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I quick Google of religion disproves the basis of your arguments. You need to do more homework to prove your baseless accusations. From Wikipedia . . .

Religion in Switzerland
Christianity is the predominant religion of Switzerland, its presence going back to the Roman era. Since the 16th century, Switzerland has been traditionally divided into Roman Catholic and Reformed confessions. However, adherence to Christian churches has declined considerably since the late 20th century, from close to 94% in 1980 to about 67% as of 2016.

Christianity[note 1] is an Abrahamic monotheistic[1] religious group[2] based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, also known by Christians as the Christ. It is the world's largest religion,[3][2] with over 2.4 billion followers,[4][5][6] or 33% of the global population,[note 2] making up a majority of the population in about two-thirds of the countries in the world.

That is just two of your contentions. You haven't address my other comments yet. I like to see you pull your foot out of your mouth and make a real substantial point with your original comments. Basically the majority of the world's population have a faith based belief system. Statistically those without a religion are an extreme minority, regardless of what faith people claim to have.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Naw.... Not even have ya lost all the good sense God gave ya watch that skit again, some sorry clown is going down big time and he knows it......takin who he can with him in true coward style......like a lion ....untamed and brutally evil seeking to devour anyone he can.......kinda tells on himself.......hugely tells on himself

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Tells us to watch for CERN to get into some crap......put the world into some crap.....gonna lay some kinda newly invented crap on us

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Your OP says “Satanic ritual”.

That would imply that these people are Christians and that this is a Christian ceremony. Do you understand what is being conveyed in this play? Or do you just think of the devil anytime you see horns.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The angels coming from the circle eye.......if a Texas boy was there at the ceremony...... he'd a gone all kinds a JOHN WAYNE on em.....straightened the ruckus right out pronto

PRONTO LIKE..........with RIGHTOUS INDIGNATION'S

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I quick Google of religion disproves the basis of your arguments. You need to do more homework to prove your baseless accusations. From Wikipedia . . .

Religion in Switzerland
Christianity is the predominant religion of Switzerland, its presence going back to the Roman era. Since the 16th century, Switzerland has been traditionally divided into Roman Catholic and Reformed confessions. However, adherence to Christian churches has declined considerably since the late 20th century, from close to 94% in 1980 to about 67% as of 2016.

Christianity[note 1] is an Abrahamic monotheistic[1] religious group[2] based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, also known by Christians as the Christ. It is the world's largest religion,[3][2] with over 2.4 billion followers,[4][5][6] or 33% of the global population,[note 2] making up a majority of the population in about two-thirds of the countries in the world.

That is just two of your contentions. You haven't address my other comments yet. I like to see you pull your foot out of your mouth and make a real substantial point with your original comments.
5 billion people in the world are not Christians. That makes 5 billion people who don’t care about what Christians have to say about what they do.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yep, fact is ....if they build a tunnel so magnanimous.....and then insgill an opening ceremony like that approved by the leaders......it would be appropriate to surmise the demise of the project by Devine Providence.....shut her down Father Jesus!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Religion in Switzerland

That is just two of your contentions. You haven't address my other comments yet. I like to see you pull your foot out of your mouth and make a real substantial point with your original comments.
5 billion people in the world are not Christians. That makes 5 billion people who don’t care about what Christians have to say about what they do.

So you would use that statistic to support your contention and yet discount the beliefs of 5 billion? Most world religions look down on paganism and Satanic beliefs. Why would you do that except to try to single out and smear Christian beliefs? Are pagans and Satanists closer to the truth or better people because of their faith? What about the minority that have no religious beliefs and choose logic and science over faith? You're just singling out Christians because of your attitude, clutching at straws as you sink into an argument you can't justify.

Why not attack Islam, or any other religion? My guess is that wouldn't be PC by the "progressive" left so you won't go there. Far better to attack Christians and be safe I guess.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Religion in Switzerland

So you would use that statistic to support your contention and yet discount the beliefs of 5 billion? Most world religions look down on paganism and Satanic beliefs. Why would you do that except to try to single out and smear Christian beliefs? Are pagans and Satanists closer to the truth or better people because of their faith? What about the minority that have no religious beliefs and choose logic and science over faith? You're just singling out Christians because of your attitude, clutching at straws as you sink into an argument you can't justify.
I am singling out the OP. Because that is where this argument is coming from. fanatical Christians like him. I’m sure there are plenty of Christians who saw this theatrical event, and thought It was a talented production. I would be happy to talk about islam or any other religion that has beliefs that are demonstrably Fantastical.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Then to do that you support Satanism, paganism and every other belief under the sun other than Christianity? Is that logical or merely ignorant?

Sorry, I see you addressed that. Then lets have at it then, starting flinging the religious mud, it would amuse me and support my point very well.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Then to do that you support Satanism, paganism and every other belief under the sun other than Christianity? Is that logical or merely ignorant?
Why would you think that?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join