It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Reptilians are real!!! Seen two of them on actual TV shows!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

A dunno MM if any footballers a reptilian it's GB

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
the first video, looks like a sound anomaly, it doesn't even sounds like a hiss at all
i don't know what is happening in the second clip though, it almost looks like there is some kind of parasite coming out of his mouth, ewww

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
OMG- when you see one in person let us know....

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
what about this!? 😳

This is Carolin Kebekus a German comedian and actress. In this show of 21 of may 2020 watch her eyes at 6.53 …are they shapeshifting!?

Die Carolin Kebekus Show vom 21. Mai 2020

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Memenquay
That was interesting and kinda freaked me out as I’m sat out in the dark by a lake night fishing

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Memenquay

What's the context? My Duetsch is ancient and poor on my best days. Are there other rumors of her being reptoid and so she inserted it to be trolly and have a laugh at the expense of poor people with severe mental illness, or is friggan David Icke on to something?

I'd like a third option because although I know our world is strange, having reptoid aliens masquerading as human is pushing the envelope ...and I'm fairly odd and open to outlandish ideas (obviously because I frequent this site and got to this elder thread via a strange search).

I want to go back to thinking They Live is just an excellent c grade flick and not a cutting edge documentary.

Edit to add that the OPs examples are not very convincing... but add a few more HiDef vids and months of isolation and I'll be seeing dino-people everywhere.

edit on 6/5/2020 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join