It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Reptilians are real!!! Seen two of them on actual TV shows!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am totally freaked out right now. Let me explain.

For years, I've been fascinated by David Icke's "tall tales" of Reptilians running the world, government, Hollywood, etc.

To start with, I have to add that I'm a paranormal experiencer and have seen a lot of really weird things in my life, so I don't dismiss anything off hand. Still, I didn't really BELIEVE that Reptilians are actual beings and may be running the world. I mean, come on.

First, it's just too fantastical to believe. Second, if it were true, the implications would be incredibly scary, and who wants to think about something like that?

Yes, there are a bunch of YouTube videos (which I love watching for the thrill) of Reptilian shapeshifting, i.e., eyes changing to slitted pupils... scaly skin emerging when their "disguise"/glamour slips... Reptilian tongues flicking out... etc.

But I always try to remember that a lot of stuff on YouTube is photoshopped and otherwise faked, so I'm always taking this with a grain of salt.

But I'm starting to consider that ALL OF IT IS TRUE.

The reason are three recent videos I've seen... and two of them NOT on YouTube... they were ACTUAL TV SHOWS!!!

The first piece of evidence is an episode of "Grey's Anatomy": Season 5, Episode 10, called "All By Myself."

In this episode, two sisters are being admitted to the hospital, and they are constantly fighting. As one of them is carted off, the younger one screams, "I hope you're gonna die!" The older sister actually does die, and when the girl hears about it, her face contorts and she screams, "No!"

In that moment, her face morphs in a very weird way... veins and ridges standing out on her forehead, making her very much look like one of the Star Trek Klingons. I paused and replayed that scene about 100 times, and it is incredibly strange.

However, that alone didn't do it for me... I was still a skeptic.

Now, recently I've come across some YouTube videos about Reptilian tongues, which I find a lot more intriguing than Reptilian eyes. I'm sure they, too, can be faked and photoshopped, but somehow I feel it's harder to do.

THEN I came across a YouTube video of a TV show where no shapeshifting is shown, but the news anchor, CNBC host Joe Kernen, actually HISSES at a guest like a snake.

That really threw me for a loop... because obviously this couldn't be fake since it's an entire scene, and the guy REALLY HISSES! Humans just don't do that. If you were pissed at someone, would you HISS at them?

You need to see it for yourself to understand how strange this is:

Now going back to Reptilian tongues... Here is a YouTube video I found especially fascinating, of a soccer player who flicks a snake-like tongue. Apparently, some skeptics say it looks like spit, but I think it looks nothing like spit... it's a flicking tongue, no doubt.

Here's the video:

But still, it's a YOUTUBE video, right?

So I shrugged it off UNTIL I came across a Netflix show episode in which the character flicks a snake tongue. It's "Stranger Things," Season 1, Episode 5, called "The Flea and the Acrobat."

In the episode, the sheriff, who is one of the undoubtedly good guys, finally realizes that something weird is going on in that secret lab facility outside of town. So he breaks in and finds the entrance to the realm of the monster. But before he can get in there, he gets captured by lab security and knocked out. He wakes up in his single-wide and, suspecting that his house has been bugged, starts literally taking the place apart.

I don't have the exact time stamp, but if you have Netflix, watch the episode and watch VERY CLOSELY after the sheriff starts slicing open his couch with a box cutter. About 5-10 seconds after that, further tearing the place up, he flicks out a very long snake tongue!!!

So you may say now, "So what? It's 'Stranger Things'; it's ALL about monsters and stuff!" BUT... the SHERIFF is not supposed to be a monster... he does not morph into anything supernatural as far as I know (haven't seen the whole show yet, but I read up on it to make sure I didn't get this wrong and he was "infected" with some kind of monster virus or whatever). But no, he's the good guy through and through.

So I can only conclude that this is an inadvertent tongue flick of a REAL Reptilian. Crazy, I know. I feel pretty embarrassed bringing this up, trust me. But when you watch TV and suddenly this THING shows up that you thought was an urban legend... that's just pretty f***ing creepy.

Please watch the videos/TV shows I list above if you can and give me your input. (A little courtesy would be nice, even if you disagree.)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Did ya see the East Texas surviverman or one of them with a series....?on YouTube a year ago

Catches 14 foot insect....looks right in to the camera....... that's the name of the video to search....

14 foot in East Texas....Les shroud it us........search that and wow....no friggin wow......

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Saw the youtube-it appears as a special effect. The "Stranger Things" video does not appear as anything but part of the story.

Perhaps your past experiences are effecting your present ones. Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The soccer player it looks like saliva from exhaling being out of breath.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Stupid Google search doesn't find it but it did 6 months ago...?I'm going over to duckduck it

Oh man nothing.......it was up for a year almost and now it's gone? Really now

They're telling on themselves deleting this....it's only friggin Les Stroud
edit on 15-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sylvie

i mean this in the best possible way...

whatever youve ingested i would like some

grays anatomy and soccer????

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The soccer player looks like he is gleeking. Look it up if you're not familiar with it. As for the others, no idea.

A2D

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

I agree.
Definitely spit. Looks like he has a little bit of congestion

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
DId I really just read an episode of Stranger Things as being a valid source of proof?

I dont even.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Check this thread out that I made last month. A woman appears to have changing eyes. You can even slow it down to 0.25 speed and watch it in slow motion.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

OP has been a member since 2007 and yet seems to have skipped aaaaaaaaaaaaall of the other threads dealing with repitilians.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

Oh boo-hoo. We have a bajillion trump/dnc/GOP threads on the front page all talking about the same crap. One more reptilian won't hurt.

Q2D

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Star and flag for being weird s##t, not politics

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The 'reptilian eyes' seen in most videos are simply digital artifacts. You can see this in the first video when the blond is talking, her whole face gets messed up for a few seconds. The 'hiss' is simply an emphasis for yessss. The soccer player has mucus/congestion that he's expelling, he is an athlete and is breathing heavily.

Personally I don't buy that reptilians are posing as humans -- or even exist

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
lol that soccer player is breathing insanely heavy that his lung butter flailing around getting sucked in and out.Ever play on a full size field? Takes ridiculous cardio he winded and huffing.

edit on 15-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I Suspect David Icke is a " Rep " Himself . Takes One to Know One .Hmm...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There is nothing at all wrong with being very, very silly... just sayin and I should know.

AND WTH is with that comment about Les Stroud and a 14 foot insect in East Texas??!!

I want some of what yawll's smokin'!

at least I think I do!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I’ve read the post about 7 times and I’m still so comfused.it’s like some kind of rambling inner dialogue from the mind but there it is out in text.

a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Twas on YouTube. As Les was on his East Texas Bigfoot hunting trips he's been there 20 times he's got 20 episodes in East Texas on Bigfoot or they think they have film of a Bigfoot but this one they had the camera setup and the 14 foot tall thing was crossed over and just ahead of the guys on infrared camera or night vision camera and it showed it pushing a branch out of its way just like you would although he was like 10 feet tall and he looked at the camera once and had a silver face and he was 10 ft tall crouching and shortly after that as he was leaving the camerass view that's when he stood up and was there right about 14 ft tall I can tell you more about it!

But mainly here did that go.....I viewed 5 times my self over a ten month time. Maybe it's still out there ....I'll try different searches, oh

To tell you the truth, it was scary when it looked deliberately...directly at the camera and kinda paused in it's gate......then exited. I was scared of a YouTube ahaha....no, that stuff ain't funny......ya gotta see that face.......too scary to tell ya!!
edit on 15-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi
a reply to: opethPA

OP has been a member since 2007 and yet seems to have skipped aaaaaaaaaaaaall of the other threads dealing with repitilians.

Skipped all their meds too?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join