It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allen Weisselberg: Trump's financial factotum granted immunity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Arnie123

Trumps finances and the Russian connection go hand in hand.....and Allen Weisselberg has the records.

time.com...
As does many billionaires 😏

Real estate has many customers.

You're a hardcore anti-Trump so your links are subject to slander, plus your not effective at sourcing, you always come up short, dimissed.
edit on 24-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: #Truth

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This user does it alot, but I applaud the audience for seeing past the BS 😌

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Basically HRC wasn't prosecuted because of the FBI political bias that at this point no one can deny. Strzok made it very clear for us.

Strzok made his own political bias clear but not the FBI bias, which on balance, or in the most important matters, favored Trump. Comey informed the public that the FBI was investigating Clinton's email server situation, but he did not say that the FBI was also investigating connections between the Trump campaign and Russians. His bias is clear.

When Giuliani leaked rumors about the "coming indictment of Hillary Clinton" gleaned from retired FBI agents he knew, that was, illegal, and clearly demonstrated FBI bias against Clinton, in the New York field office.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: olaru12
Depends how many shills you have at the FBI.

Don't you want to see the facts emerge before casting judgement, or are you just happier eliminating the middleman before you call "Fake News"?
Facts? Lol, funny coming from you, you eat up the liberal press and run with it and you say, "facts" 🤣

Really? Would you care to provide an example of that? I'm certainly happy to comment on day-to-day developments but I'm not sure I've ever dismissed something before it was even uttered. Please enlighten me.
You're gonna have to be more specific Maple Syrup, everyting you read is a hit piece, but I do digress, your a foreigner and I could care less tryin to educate you, I rather let you wallow in your own ignorace 😌

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It may not be as clear cut as you say.
How the heck would anyone know what they want from Weisselberg ?
Not me...or you

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

It may not be as clear cut as you say.
How the heck would anyone know what they want from Weisselberg ?
Not me...or you
...that's true, but based off current logic and paradigm, we all know the answer to that, you're just not wanting to say it and that's fine, WE KNOW 😌

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Selective targeting ..... I see

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

But the episode underscores the special ethical challenges presented by the Clinton Foundation, headed by a former president who relied heavily on foreign cash to accumulate $250 million in assets even as his wife helped steer American foreign policy as secretary of state, presiding over decisions with the potential to benefit the foundation’s donors.

Well, this thread is about trump and not Clinton.

Selective diversion I see....

Whataboutism is getting overworked overtime. Do you think it really improves trumps position. Clinton lost, she's gone.
edit on 24-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I'm not even sure if you're joking or if you're THAT inclined to the Democrat party to believe that the FBI had a bias in favor of Trump.

LOL.

Really. Are you serious?

Where have you been on the last 2 years?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

originally posted by: vinifalou

Basically HRC wasn't prosecuted because of the FBI political bias that at this point no one can deny. Strzok made it very clear for us.

Strzok made his own political bias clear but not the FBI bias, which on balance, or in the most important matters, favored Trump. Comey informed the public that the FBI was investigating Clinton's email server situation, but he did not say that the FBI was also investigating connections between the Trump campaign and Russians. His bias is clear.

When Giuliani leaked rumors about the "coming indictment of Hillary Clinton" gleaned from retired FBI agents he knew, that was, illegal, and clearly demonstrated FBI bias against Clinton, in the New York field office.
That's false, you're equating that, by opening the Hillary investigation, that the FBI had no biases

What was the outcome of the violation and consequence if Rudy leaked as you say, source.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Russian cash is russian cash .... carry on

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Typical.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Don't you want to see the facts emerge before casting judgement, or are you just happier eliminating the middleman before you call "Fake News"?
Facts? Lol, funny coming from you, you eat up the liberal press and run with it and you say, "facts" 🤣

Really? Would you care to provide an example of that? I'm certainly happy to comment on day-to-day developments but I'm not sure I've ever dismissed something before it was even uttered. Please enlighten me.
You're gonna have to be more specific Maple Syrup, everyting you read is a hit piece, but I do digress, your a foreigner and I could care less tryin to educate you, I rather let you wallow in your own ignorace 😌

This would appear to be another case of accusations being made without foundation. You've been given the opportunity to make your case, but respond, instead, with insults and name calling. Sounds kinda familiar...lol!
Oh, and since this is an international forum, you are gonna get international response. I'm sorry if that makes you sad.
Finally, either your word "ignorace' is a covfefe moment, or you are ignorant of how to spell 'ignorant'. Either way, thanks for the moment.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Certain FBI agents, including Director Comey, violated FBI protocols to act against the interests of Hillary Clinton. Whether you like Clinton or not is irrelevant. Investigations of election candidates are not supposed to be made public after 60 days before an election, because an unresolved investigation could influence the electorate, and undoubtedly did prejudice some of the public against Mrs. Clinton in this case. (ATS is full of such people.)

Further to that, nothing was said by the FBI about their investigation of the Trump campaign's contacts with Russians.

These are just facts. Trump derangement syndrome cuts both ways.
edit on 24-8-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Exactly, and when it's hidden in phony off shore accounts it becomes part of a criminal conspiracy. carry on...

I don't think Allen Weisselberg wanted to get mixed up in trumps BS, thus another one of trumps "friends" has flipped, seeking immunity for ratting trump out.

newrepublic.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Exactly, and when it's hidden in phony off shore accounts it becomes part of a criminal conspiracy. carry on...
I don't think Allen Weisselberg wanted to get mixed up in trumps BS, thus another one of trumps "friends" has flipped.

As much fun as it is to speculate, it's still too early to tell.
I prescribe popcorn!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Not sure what you're talking about. I was providing an answer to a question.

But feel free to continue to pull sh*t out of your back hole.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Not sure what you're talking about. I was providing an answer to a question.
But feel free to continue to pull sh*t out of your back hole.

You know, I misread your context, so you have my apologies.
Have a beer (Canadian, at that) on me!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Go make a thread about it, this thread is not about Clinton. Though by saying this you are showing just how selective YOU are about who and what should be investigated.

Clinton was under investigation for 4 years, do you think those investigations were a witch hunt or a waste of money and resources?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There seems to be one leaving the station every day

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join