It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Trump Beat Hillary - Firewalls and Insurance Policy to Hide Criminality Were Implemented.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“In sum, Washington lives by and for collusion. Always has. Until now, it was apparently just a creed, not a crime.“

Good article and now I see how I kinda strayed away from the topic. My bad CWM.

Before I forget this one was good also. Though kinda off topic, it was still good.

“How much collusion was necessary to coordinate destroying 30,000 emails, smashing hard drives, and finding the proper Washington counsel to ensure that the now-quite-incestuous FBI never charged the perpetrators with a federal crime?“

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

What would those people (Rosenstein, Lynch, Sessions, etc.) physically DO, to make sure that James Comey didn't "spill the beans" during his Congressional testimony?

There was never any worry about Comey "spilling the beans" imo.
He was signaling to someone, at least one person in that hearing.

Rosenstein stood ready with pen to immediately sign the order to put
in place the Special Counsel at Comey's request. In many ways
the Special Counsel is a firewall in and of itself.

Time to go back and watch it that Comey testimony again.....

You made good points, with food for thought.

Comey (and probably McCabe and Strzok) were conspiring to get Rod Rosenstein to name Bob Mueller as Special Counsel. In many ways, it appears that Rod Rosenstein was tricked into naming a Special Counsel. He was being fed the same fake info (Dossier b.s.) the FBI used to get the FISA warrants to spy on President Trump and his people.

Once Mueller began his work, Strzok's "Insurance Policy" was in full play. A firewall that was supposed to get rid of President Trump, thereby ending the investigation into the criminal Help Hillary/Hurt Trump actions.

Good analysis!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Is that really you Carewemust? I ask only because the amount of trigger words and lettering has me frankly surprised.

Yours
A concerned fellow.

Your concern makes me curious. But yes Jonjonj...it is I.

I must be concerned given that you generally avoid hyperbole, and yet here we are.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
nothing
edit on 15-8-2018 by Jonjonj because: fuhhedit

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Is that really you Carewemust? I ask only because the amount of trigger words and lettering has me frankly surprised.

Yours
A concerned fellow.

Your concern makes me curious. But yes Jonjonj...it is I.

I must be concerned given that you generally avoid hyperbole, and yet here we are.

I feel pretty much like my usual hyperbole self tonight. But thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It makes sense that the dossier and the plan to falsely link Trump to the Russian collusion charges was the Insurance policy, doesn’t it? That plan would include the firewall of the Comey, Clapper, Brenner team to chum up the waters with false intel, leaks to their buddies in the Media, leaking of information, with the intention of bringing Trump’s presidency down. Our government and the alphabet agencies are so dirty and corrupt, they simply could not believe that they didn’t have the power to right the ship and correct the course. The insurance policy could have had tentacles far and wide between the Obama leftovers, the Clinton Cabal, the alphabet agencies, the Bush criminal family...all working together to try to oust Trump.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

"They" killed a SCOTUS...do you have to think to hard?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
It makes sense that the dossier and the plan to falsely link Trump to the Russian collusion charges was the Insurance policy, doesn’t it? That plan would include the firewall of the Comey, Clapper, Brenner team to chum up the waters with false intel, leaks to their buddies in the Media, leaking of information, with the intention of bringing Trump’s presidency down. Our government and the alphabet agencies are so dirty and corrupt, they simply could not believe that they didn’t have the power to right the ship and correct the course. The insurance policy could have had tentacles far and wide between the Obama leftovers, the Clinton Cabal, the alphabet agencies, the Bush criminal family...all working together to try to oust Trump.

nice theory
hopefully we wont have to wait another to years to hear from ohr

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

August 14, 2018

Much is already known about how the DOJ/FBI/Hillary/Russia/FusionGPS CONSPIRED amongst each other to Help Hillary/Hurt Trump BEFORE the 2016 election.

I'll start with the first sentence.

If this was what happened then why didn't the Hillary Campaign share the Dossier and it's contents before the election?

Why wait until well after the election to Make Christopher Steele's research public?

Also, why did Comey refuse to publicly announce that there was an open investigation into the Trump Campaign and Russia BEFORE election day?

edit on 16-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Because the dossier had no good info...they got beat....

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

a reply to: Allaroundyou

What does the Washington Free Beacon have to do with "Firewalls" in regards to James Comey's upcoming testimony to Congress in March 2017?

Well I believe that you should have included them in your OP as they first started the dossier. Also Obama did warn Trump to not have Comey in his admin but he did it anyway. If Trump would have taken that advice we would be saving tax payer dollars and this thread would be....well not here.

You are mistaken...Obama warned Trump not to have General Flynn is his administration...That's because Flynn was a white hat and had the goods on Obama, the DOJ and the alphabet agencies...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Looks like the comms between ohr and Steele are being released.
Trouble for all involved with the FISA warrants.
saraacarter.com...
The notes and emails also reveal that Ohr was in communication with Glenn Simpson, the founder of the embattled research firm Fusion GPS, which was paid by the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC to hire Steele.
Hmm....the former administrations DOJ using DNC dirt to turn the ic against the opposition party.
Holy smokes
Modern day Watergate

edit on 16/8/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Newly received communications between the Fake Dossier Author (Christopher Steele) and the DOJ ( Bruce Ohr).

Key excerpts from: saraacarter.com...

+In one of Ohr’s handwritten notes listed as “Law enforcement Sensitive” from May 10, 2017, he writes “Call with Chris,” referencing Steele. He notes that Steele is “very concerned about Comey’s firing, afraid they will be exposed.”

+In June 2017, Steele tells Ohr, “We are frustrated with how long this reengagement with the Bureau and Mueller is taking. Anything you can do to accelerate the process would be much appreciated. There are some new, perishable, operational opportunities which we do not want to miss out on.”

+In October 2017, Steele notes that he is concerned about the stories in the media about the bureau delivering information to Congress “about my work and relationship with them. Very concerned about this. People’s lives may be endangered.”

+Steele then says, “I am presuming you’ve heard nothing back from your SC (special counsel) colleagues on the issues you kindly put to them from me. We have heard nothing from them either. To say this is disappointing would be an understatement! Certain people have been willing to risk everything to engage with them in an effort to help them reach the truth. Also, we remain in the dark as to what work has been briefed to Congress about us, our assets and previous work.”

I think these communications are related to the FIREWALLS interacting with the INSURANCE POLICY (Special Counsel). Any other ideas?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Game over man
Obama is now Nixon's photo negative
What a corrupt douchebag

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...< br />

Ohr's notes also indicate that in December 2016, there was a meeting in Washington, D.C.'s Chinatown between Fusion GPS’ Simpson and Ohr, with Ohr writing, "Glen(n) gave me a memory stick."

some seem to be up a creek without their ohr....

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Much is know about some imaginations that's for sure.

Much is already known about how the DOJ/FBI/Hillary/Russia/FusionGPS CONSPIRED amongst each other to Help Hillary/Hurt Trump BEFORE the 2016 election

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

There is no real threat of a Rosenstein impeachment you do know that right?

A handful of miscreants in the rep Congress doesn't amount to a hill of beans.
Noise makers is all they are. It's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. GIVE IT UP.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They killed a court?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

That would be hyperbolic self CTR

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

You made all of that up.