It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Trump Beat Hillary - Firewalls and Insurance Policy to Hide Criminality Were Implemented.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
August 14, 2018

Much is already known about how the DOJ/FBI/Hillary/Russia/FusionGPS CONSPIRED amongst each other to Help Hillary/Hurt Trump BEFORE the 2016 election.

However, after long-shot candidate Donald Trump shocked the world, by beating Hillary Clinton, PANIC ensued amongst those who engaged in those pre-election criminal acts designed to Help Hillary/Hurt Trump.

As Congressional subpoenas, threats of AAG Rosenstein impeachment, and Judicial Watch FOIA filings, caused document requests to be fulfilled by the DOJ/FBI, we're learning more about how that post-election PANIC was converted into actual ACTIONS. Actions to not only cover criminal tracks, but to also have President Trump removed from office.

From recently received documents, we learn:

In March, 2017, two days before former FBI Director James Comey testified to lawmakers that the bureau had an open counterintelligence investigation into President Trump’s campaign, former British spy Christopher Steele sent an urgent message to Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr, hoping that “important firewalls will hold” when Comey testified.

The exchange raises questions, according to a government source who asked, “What did Steele mean by important firewalls before Comey testimony?

The source noted that the ‘firewall’ statement seemed to raise similar questions posed by lawmakers after (now-fired) FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok sent the infamous “insurance policy” texts to his paramour, former FBI Attorney Lisa Page.
MORE AT: saraacarter.com...

The "insurance policy" has been discussed often. Most believe that getting Bob Mueller appointed as Special Counsel, in order to have President Trump impeached, was the insurance policy. But thankfully, Peter Strzok's cover was blown by Inspector General Horowitz, and Mueller was forced to remove his scheming right-hand man from the "Get Trump" crusade.

What do ATS members believe the "FIREWALLS" were? Sounds like Comey was seen as a "weak link" in the cover-up efforts.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Firewalls translate to Rod Rosenstein and even perhaps
Jeff Sessions, at least these two men, though this could
have been a thicker firewall at the time, some wise men
have actually moved from being a brick to seeing what is
actually happening and now actively question the SC.

Could have also been McCabe, and Loretta Lynch?

just ideas ....and Imo of course......
edit on 15-8-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CTR was supposed to be the firewall....here at least.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What do ATS members believe the "FIREWALLS" were?

Rosenstein is the Firewall.

May he die a horrible death...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You forgot to mention The Washington free beacon dude. They stopped the research after Trump became the “chosen one” and Steele was not informed of Fusion GPS being the subcontractor. After The Washington free beacon.

Bit of knowledge for ya. I am sure you knew this but decided to not put that part in due to beliefs. Which is fine of course.....

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What would those people (Rosenstein, Lynch, Sessions, etc.) physically DO, to make sure that James Comey didn't "spill the beans" during his Congressional testimony?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

CTR was supposed to be the firewall....here at least.

"CTR"?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Correct
The
Record

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

What do ATS members believe the "FIREWALLS" were?

Rosenstein is the Firewall.

Perhaps FIREWALL in the context of Steele's message to Ohr is referring to a "threat" of some kind, to ensure that Comey toes the line in his testimony?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

What does the Washington Free Beacon have to do with "Firewalls" in regards to James Comey's upcoming testimony to Congress in March 2017?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thank-you. Was James Comey supposed to "Correct The Record" ?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thank-you. Was James Comey supposed to "Correct The Record" ?

I would submit he did a fine job of exactly that at an unprecedented level.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What does the Washington Free Beacon have to do with "Firewalls" in regards to James Comey's upcoming testimony to Congress in March 2017?

Well I believe that you should have included them in your OP as they first started the dossier. Also Obama did warn Trump to not have Comey in his admin but he did it anyway. If Trump would have taken that advice we would be saving tax payer dollars and this thread would be....well not here.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The “firewall” was Trump taking at least one bit of advice and stopped this whole charade from the get go. This is on him.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Well I believe that you should have included them in your OP as they first started the dossier.

Here's an interesting article that uses the word "firewall" in relation to the Steele Dossier:

Christopher Steele, hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign through a series of firewall intermediaries, probably paid Russian sources for gossip and smears.
Excerpted from: www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Is that really you Carewemust? I ask only because the amount of trigger words and lettering has me frankly surprised.

Yours

A concerned fellow.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Well I believe that you should have included them in your OP as they first started the dossier.

Here's an interesting article that uses the word "firewall" in relation to the Steele Dossier:

Christopher Steele, hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign through a series of firewall intermediaries, probably paid Russian sources for gossip and smears.
Excerpted from: www.nationalreview.com...

OH man, I haven’t been here in a bit. Give me a few min then i’ll Get back to ya after I read it.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

What would those people (Rosenstein, Lynch, Sessions, etc.) physically DO, to make sure that James Comey didn't "spill the beans" during his Congressional testimony?

There was never any worry about Comey "spilling the beans" imo.
He was signaling to someone, at least one person in that hearing.

Rosenstein stood ready with pen to immediately sign the order to put
in place the Special Counsel at Comey's request. In many ways
the Special Counsel is a firewall in and of itself.

Time to go back and watch it that Comey testimony again.....

In any case this is very interesting Care, great thread and observations.

"Firewalls" means more than one.

I hope others respond, this has me very curious!

edit on 15-8-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Is that really you Carewemust? I ask only because the amount of trigger words and lettering has me frankly surprised.

Yours
A concerned fellow.

Your concern makes me curious. But yes Jonjonj...it is I.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

No rush. Just trying to remain "on topic", for the first page of this thread at least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join