It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian Lawmakers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope.

Still a crap award, but the memes will be useful.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Trump should get the "Trump Peace Prize."

He can have the 1st one. Everyone else can have the Trump Peace Prize if they do bigly acts of fantastic greatness that is wonderful. And great. Really great.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think someone should lobby for the Obama Award of Peace. Then Mr. Obama can give it to Trump, the first one to acquire it, in person.

This should settle things up fairly well.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker

The Nobel Peace Prize should go to someone who accomplished easy sh$t, like Obama did.

Something more prestigious should be invented for those rare humans who are able to accomplish what President Trump is striving for, and starting to achieve now.

give him A giant gold statue of himself...Saddam style...that way he can feel a little more proud of himself and his followers can make yearly pilgrimages to polish his knob..

After his 3 terms, I have no doubt that a YUGE statue of our modern day MOSES will be erected in D.C., and his face carved into Mount Rushmore... Or maybe even get his own mountain!

But, out of graciousness, Trump should humbly accept the Nobel Peace Prize, just so his decendants can visually see, what they'll read about in the history books.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I wonder what happens when a year down the road North Korea is found to still have nukes and have gone back on their word like every other time before? Kinda dumb to give it to Trump when absolutely nothing tangible has actually been accomplished yet other than a handshake, almost as dumb as giving Obama the award for doing absolutely nothing.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

like Iran? just wondering, youre wearing your bias proudly buddy

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The Nobel Peace Prize should go to someone who accomplished easy sh$t, like Obama did.

Something more prestigious should be invented for those rare humans who are able to accomplish what President Trump is striving for, and starting to achieve now.

give him A giant gold statue of himself...Saddam style...that way he can feel a little more proud of himself and his followers can make yearly pilgrimages to polish his knob..

After his 3 terms, I have no doubt that a YUGE statue of our modern day MOSES will be erected in D.C., and his face carved into Mount Rushmore... Or maybe even get his own mountain!

But, out of graciousness, Trump should humbly accept the Nobel Peace Prize, just so his decendants can visually see, what they'll read about in the history books.

Thats enough polishing outta you

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

If North Korea actually keeps their word then I will give Trump huge credit, in fact I think it's awesome that he was able to negotiate and reach an agreement but Bush also reached an agreement with North Korea and they went back on their word before.

Not sure why everyone is counting their chickens before they hatch, you'd think we would have learned our lesson by now.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's fair, so one ask to ask, what's different this time?

We didn't give them anything of measure. Aid, funds whathaveyou.

Also, this is a multi-country endeavor. China, Japan and South Korea all had a hand in this even though Trump was the biggest show.

Lastly was the position that each country was able to approach from. No one looked weak therefore honor was intact.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Both leaders are on the difficult
path to earning this prize.

Their efforts,if successful, will
restore credibility to the honor
of The Nobel.

I wish them both, and all The World
true success in this aim.

S&F

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Good god man... If Trump asked you to kiss his butthole after a fresh poop I imagine you would. Your recent comments as of late are becoming laughable.
On topic I do not give two freakin hoots who gets any award. I was recently offered a seat for a dinner so that I can receive a reward in my company. Most thought it was really cool seeing how in the US alone we operate in all 50.
So I played hookie and got drunk as crap and played GTA. That was a great night.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...I think President Trump should magnanimously decline...unless they offer a dual medal...one for himself...and one for Chancellor Kim...

Think about the photo op then...as both raise their clasped hands high with both medals side by side united in peace...

That would be enough to send all of the old guard into fits of apoplexy...

The sheer hubris...

YouSir

Could you picture it?

edit on 6 13 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 13 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Trump needs to come out and say thanks but no thanks, fake prize

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Trump needs to come out and say thanks but no thanks, fake prize

As he said before, the prize is peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
When the nukes are gone is soon enough to hand anyone a peace prize. I'm all for peace breaking out all over the planet. Maybe he'll turn his attention to getting us out of the middle east mess next. Remember Slick Willie and the terrorist in the Rose Garden, grinning like drunken weasels and declaring peace in the middle east had been concluded. Maybe Trump can wipe up that mess in his spare time---or at least quit spending our money over there. Bring our ladies and gentlemen and all their accessories home. It's way past time to focus on repairing our infrastructure here rather than in some land where we're not wanted.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: BlueJacket

If North Korea actually keeps their word then I will give Trump huge credit, in fact I think it's awesome that he was able to negotiate and reach an agreement but Bush also reached an agreement with North Korea and they went back on their word before.

Not sure why everyone is counting their chickens before they hatch, you'd think we would have learned our lesson by now.

Icarus tried to fly too but failed. Until the Wright Bros came along.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

If he wins it I hope he accepts it under the condition that they revoke Obama's, to bring back some of the honor that it should stand for.
Can you imagine the horror of the MSM if he negotiated that?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
There is not a chance Trump would decline it. The guy is an ego-maniac.

The "award" is a complete farce anyway, as proven by Obama winning it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

FnS! Nomination would seem good enough if I
were the Don, but "It's just part of the job"...
and you can bet to see the craniums wildly frag.

WTH, Blackmore and quite a few others pretty
much shunned the Rock Hallo'Flame: they refused
to be 'approved of' for the most part by the Suits.

A peace prize named after the guy that invented
dynamite; I never got over that cast irony.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

He deserves another ##ssy.
edit on 14-6-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join