It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian Lawmakers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This should be intresting. Why not, they gave Obama one for actually blowing up the entire middle-east.

fortune.com...

U.S. President Donald Trump was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his work in reaching an agreement to work toward de-nuclearization of the Korean peninsula.

The U.S leader was nominated by two members of Norway’s governing Progress Party, according to state broadcaster NRK. The deadline for this year’s prize passed in January, so this nomination would make him eligible for next year. It is unclear whether he was nominated for this year’s prize.

“What’s going on now is historic,” Progress Party member Per-Willy Amundsen told NRK. “A process is underway to ensure world peace in the future. It’s a fragile process, but we must of course do what we can to help this process bring good results.”

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Making the world safe again.

MAGA

WWG1WGA

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't think it is time yet. Obama already soiled the name, not that it was good anyway, of the Nobel Peace Prize. I'd like to see some more action before giving it to Trump. It's not my prize to give, however, so there you have it. I guess if they do give it before the fact, even if he does find peace, it will just be a meaningless prize henceforth.

I blame the internet and social media for people's lack of patience today.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Think it should be jointly awarded to kim and trump if they going to award it .

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ummm...I think President Trump should magnanimously decline...unless they offer a dual medal...one for himself...and one for Chancellor Kim...

Think about the photo op then...as both raise their clasped hands high with both medals side by side united in peace...

That would be enough to send all of the old guard into fits of apoplexy...

The sheer hubris...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Let me guess ... suddenly all the trash talk about the Nobel is reversed?

What a well deserved honor, eh?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

I don't think it is time yet. Obama already soiled the name, not that it was good anyway, of the Nobel Peace Prize. I'd like to see some more action before giving it to Trump. It's not my prize to give, however, so there you have it. I guess if they do give it before the fact, even if he does find peace, it will just be a meaningless prize henceforth.

I blame the internet and social media for people's lack of patience today.

I have a feeling Trump would shun it. It is worthless since Obama...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
hmm...what does Norway have that Libs can now use as a trigger point?

Farmed salmon? Blonde chicks? Thor?

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Heh.

Who knew that two members of Norway’s governing Progress Party were racist, sexist, islamophobic deplorables!

Watch the left ban and or censor the Nobel Prize. They probably won't televise it either.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

Seriously... Rodman deserves it more than Obama did.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's definitely just about Trump's negotiations with Kim Jong-Un, and not because Trump welcomes immigrants from Norway over people from $H1thole countries.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Let me guess ... suddenly all the trash talk about the Nobel is reversed?

What a well deserved honor, eh?

Not really, I don't see much value in their prize since they have given it away previously for doing nothing.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ummm...you must piss in your cornflakes every morning in order to be such a cynical and defeatist old fart...

I bet you couldn’t summon a smile with face paint...

Glad not to be you...sheesh...that’s got to be one pain filled existence...

Here......have a cold one on me and unwind that twisted nature...

Friend...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: wakeupstupid

Seriously... Rodman deserves it more than Obama did.

And probably more than Trump.

I am all for Rodman to win the Nobel Peace Prize.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The Nobel Peace Prize should go to someone who accomplished easy sh$t, like Obama did.

Something more prestigious should be invented for those rare humans who are able to accomplish what President Trump is striving for, and starting to achieve now.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Obama being “given” the NPP made every future award completely worthless and irrelevant.

Trump definitely SHOULD reject it if necessary.

And I would simply love to watch everyone’s triggered head explode.
edit on 5911x6759America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Nobel Peace Prize should go to someone who accomplished easy sh$t, like Obama did.

Something more prestigious should be invented for those rare humans who are able to accomplish what President Trump is striving for, and starting to achieve now.

give him A giant gold statue of himself...Saddam style...that way he can feel a little more proud of himself and his followers can make yearly pilgrimages to polish his knob..

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Please no!

At this point, Trump hasn't done anything worthy of a Nobel Prize! After Obama, it's reputation is already tarnished... need we tarnish it even more?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Ummm...ahhh...that was actually funny...

It’s all in the visualization...long lines from the world over...from all walks of life...all nationalities...pausing not in pious reflection...but to upskirt selfie style an effigy...

Ha...ha...ha...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Please no!

At this point, Trump hasn't done anything worthy of a Nobel Prize! After Obama, it's reputation is already tarnished... need we tarnish it even more?

TheRedneck

Ummm...not tarnish...polish...didn’t you read Tuckets post...?

YouSir

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join