It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum - 2018

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It has been years since I first popped in to speak to other abductees.

I last checked in about 2013...

Anyone have interest in starting back up?
Same rules apply...

Read previous post from archives 2009 - 2013...

Looking forward to your response ATS...

- Watcher

1 10101010

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: n120by60w

I’m looking forward to the posts that include GoCam/Security footage.

The rest can settle for Tier 2 Status...

MU(FOlogy)GA!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I have often said the same,

With so many people stating abductions I am yet to see a CCTV or Camera showing the situation unfold and with even budget cameras now having HD quality capture I would have hoped by now that something would have shown up.

Obviously the "unknown" metal implants are fascinating, I would also like to see more firm evidence for this phenomenon, I remember a little while back someone here claimed Alien abduction from their apartment but every request to garner CCTV seemed to be diverted away to another conversation. If I believed this was happening I would have more cameras setup than a typical street corner in London, which is substantial...

RA

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

You think for a moment that an alien abduction is going to take place if they know there is going to be capture footage?

I don't know much, but I know if I were extradimensional/extraterrestrial, I'd scout the abductee and environment before proceeding any further. There's a good chance they choose the contactee for reasons other than "making the world believe".

Abduction is a complicated issue, and many abductees are forever changed by the experience.

I think folks who haven't had the experience themselves really aren't scientific in their analysis of "what should be happening".

Sometimes you just have to believe the stories as they're being told.

All too often the skeptic stops listening.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Some don't think that resisting alien abduction is possible.
As some have observed in my description of my abduction, my T.B.I. is evident.
However, is it possible that such a disability could actually help avoid alien abduction? Are there hypnotic techniques available? Have those interviewing the abductees asked or found out how a human can resist alien abduction?
I have seen time after time ordinary people get convinced or hypnotized in a minute or two to do what they know they shouldn't, or is against company policy, or is simply for the person doing the convincing or hypnotizing. Then the hypnotized seem to think nothing of changing their mind or company policy or local government to get what is wanted by the person doing the convincing.
Could alien abductions be occurring everywhere almost all the time and humans are simply to easy to hypnotize to recognize what is going on? Have the boards of corporations been taken over by those who can convince or hypnotize? Are some of those beings inhuman? Have they gotten some new bones at their exclusive spa?
Are the so-called non-abductees ready to accept that they might have gotten abducted and were just too weak to resist?
Are you prepared to just say no to your abductor, even if it commands without words and acts with incredible violence?
Are you prepared to attack the alien abductor?
Are you just going to go along with it?
Who said you must obey their commands and go where they say and do what they want and be who they want you to be?
- Paracelsus

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

You think for a moment that an alien abduction is going to take place if they know there is going to be capture footage?

I don't know much, but I know if I were extradimensional/extraterrestrial, I'd scout the abductee and environment before proceeding any further.

Genius, You have come up with a solution to what must be a terrifying situation.

Set up a CCTV network where you rest/LIve and the likely hood will be that due to the obvious presence of data capture then they will leave that subject alone.

Leading back to my original statement that "if" it was happening to me I would setup as much data capture as possible not just for outside people to research but for my own records in hoping I could better understand what the hell is going on..

If your statement is is correct then it is a win win is it not?, I know many people state that they are not believed then at least there is a chance of something showing up to be researched or if you are correct and they scout their victims you are left alone..

RA
edit on 7-4-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I wonder why aliens never abduct scientists, great music composers, super athletes, or great thinkers or 10 year olds so smart they're physicians practicing, and use their dna or analyze their biology since they are the cream of the crop.

Makes me wonder that's all.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I wonder why aliens never abduct scientists, great music composers, super athletes, or great thinkers or 10 year olds so smart they're physicians practicing, and use their dna or analyze their biology since they are the cream of the crop.

That's simple aliens are only interested in anal probing...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

I’m looking forward to the posts that include GoCam/Security footage.

The rest can settle for Tier 2 Status...

MU(FOlogy)GA!

Asking for video footage is like cutting your hand off to spite your arm.

There are tangible physical reasons it is so difficult to get footage of an abduction and this is about abductions right.

It is not impossible to get video footage....simply difficult....you must understand what you are dealing with and accept these realities or you have to get very lucky circumstantially and somehow wires must get crossed for you to achieve this task.

That being said...there are many many photos and videos of alternative sentient lifeforms.

One must accept that telepathy is natural to us and has been intentionally geneticlly stunted....some smart arse left the broadcast button wide open and shut down the reciever....so we constantly go around by the billions blasting our thoughts randomly around....with no control....lol.......just consider the telepathy problem on its own for it is the single biggest hurdle for you to jump.
There are ways to provide physical proof without video footage or alien DNA.
edit on 7-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Zing.

I won't lie, I'm ill-informed on abductions and skeptical to say the least. There's been so many mentalists exposed as hoaxers or just flat out lie just for the limelight.

Maybe more conclusive evidence..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If there were any we would be privy to it here.

Since there is nothing we get to illuminated with such expert drivel like Hillary is better than Trump, or even better trump is winning, you'll see winning... Eh Charlie ,this 8s what winning looks like...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Perish the thought.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow the way people are posting here,one would swear that all these cameras and surveillance equipment costs 2cents a dozen. There are many people who cannot afford stuff like that. Anyway,be that as it may,i am an abductee. Some of us are quite a bit older,in our 50's and 60's.Before the internet. We had no damn clue What was happening to us,just that something was severely wrong with our lives. That we were different from most other people,in a horrible way we could not begin to define,even to ourselves.Thank heavens for the internet,or we would never have had a clue,till our dying day,what it was that was wrong,with our childhoods,our teenage years,our young adult years,our proper adult years,or with even some of our children.It is a grievous shock to finally being able to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together.Many many hours and days of "But it Can't be,surely!!!" and then again remembering all that you do,and seeing the experiences of other abductees online. And realizing it actually really is unfortunately,the Only explanation that makes Any kind of sense.

The injuries you wake up with,the marks,the bruises,the puncture holes,the strange memories that you never forget,not like a dream which eventually fades,but a memory,of an event.In my case,human military and medical places and people,with one or two instances of seeing what looked like greys amongst them.

Definitely,some of us have been taken by night,by use of some ungodly technology,and put back,often much the worse for wear. Sometimes so injured that it takes days to properly recover. Someone asked in an earlier post,if humans attack their abductors,if they fight back against whoever takes them. I think some do,i think i have,or else they are just bullies who like to injure people for #s and giggles. But i have been so injured sometimes that when i woke up,and for days after,it did feel like i have been in a physical altercation.I should know,because in the normal world,in my past i have been,so i know the feeling afterwards,whether you win or lose the fight.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I can't even figure out which asshat keeps putting dog poop in my garbage can and we're supposed to catch advanced alien races abducting individuals?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I doubt it will work. Abductees are controlled many times at distance, so they could just give the command and the abductee will just go whenever they want. It has been demonstrated many times, abductees are manipulated even before physical contact.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

"Abductions should be like this and like that, so if it's not, then it doesn't happen".

"Humanizing" the phenomena is a big mistake.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: katerinaGrace
Wow the way people are posting here,one would swear that all these cameras and surveillance equipment costs 2cents a dozen. There are many people who cannot afford stuff like that. Anyway,be that as it may,i am an abductee. Some of us are quite a bit older,in our 50's and 60's.Before the internet. We had no damn clue What was happening to us,just that something was severely wrong with our lives. That we were different from most other people,in a horrible way we could not begin to define,even to ourselves.Thank heavens for the internet,or we would never have had a clue,till our dying day,what it was that was wrong,with our childhoods,our teenage years,our young adult years,our proper adult years,or with even some of our children.It is a grievous shock to finally being able to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together.Many many hours and days of "But it Can't be,surely!!!" and then again remembering all that you do,and seeing the experiences of other abductees online. And realizing it actually really is unfortunately,the Only explanation that makes Any kind of sense.

The injuries you wake up with,the marks,the bruises,the puncture holes,the strange memories that you never forget,not like a dream which eventually fades,but a memory,of an event.In my case,human military and medical places and people,with one or two instances of seeing what looked like greys amongst them.

Definitely,some of us have been taken by night,by use of some ungodly technology,and put back,often much the worse for wear. Sometimes so injured that it takes days to properly recover. Someone asked in an earlier post,if humans attack their abductors,if they fight back against whoever takes them. I think some do,i think i have,or else they are just bullies who like to injure people for #s and giggles. But i have been so injured sometimes that when i woke up,and for days after,it did feel like i have been in a physical altercation.I should know,because in the normal world,in my past i have been,so i know the feeling afterwards,whether you win or lose the fight.

If you are interested PM me and I will tell you how to document the abductions tangibly to record them hardcopy and also how to dissuade them from returning....you will likely want to protect your entire family but that's another story.

I relate to some of your reactions to your events.

Fear not...they are in large simpletons with technology we don't understand....once you understand how things work they no longer wish to interact with you because you become extremely dangerous.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Because those people ARE the aliens.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Interesting point of view!
It'd be great if you could go more into it, but I understand if that's not possible.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: katerinaGrace

If you are interested PM me and I will tell you how to document the abductions tangibly to record them hardcopy and also how to dissuade them from returning....you will likely want to protect your entire family but that's another story.

I relate to some of your reactions to your events.

Fear not...they are in large simpletons with technology we don't understand....once you understand how things work they no longer wish to interact with you because you become extremely dangerous.

I call bs enough with the pm crap lay it out for all of us to read...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join