It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Top Scientist Timothy Cunningham's Body Found In Atlanta River

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Despite all the internet rumoration, the facts remain... passed over for a promotion he worked hard for, tried to call mom, reached out to his neighbor, "delete me", then left all his belongings at home and took a walk down to the river for a (cough)... swim.

Yes ,the rivers are laden with people who have been denied a promotion and couldn't get a hold of their mom or the neighbor on the phone afterwards....people who go for a walk along the river without all of their belongings with them..yes I am seeing it.....lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Despite all the internet rumoration, the facts remain... passed over for a promotion he worked hard for, tried to call mom, reached out to his neighbor, "delete me", then left all his belongings at home and took a walk down to the river for a (cough)... swim.

Yes ,the rivers are laden with people who have been denied a promotion and couldn't get a hold of their mom or the neighbor on the phone afterwards....people who go for a walk along the river without all of their belongings with them..yes I am seeing it.....lol.

Your subjective reasoning is overwhelmingly... subjective. But I'll listen to your proof how you ruled out suicide.

"Because that never happens" isn't 'proof'.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

the cdc retracted the part about that he was passed over for a promotion

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

i ran a google search for "yournewswire flu shot" and the first two pages are Snopes saying that this is all false...

Snopes has been shown to be less than savory when it comes to 'debunking'. They tried and failed to debunk the emails showing how crooked Hilary is when they hit wiki-leaks. They also tried to defend Oprah and say she never uttered the phrase stating that to end racism, older white people 'just have to die." It was an interview on the BBC. She did indeed say that. They practically turned themselves inside out trying to say she never said that. Ridiculous.

Sadly, Fake-book and Google are using Snopes to determine what is fake news now. I don't trust 'em, especially after the scandals about the misuse of donations/funding by the owners of Snopes.

Fair enough, now for your dissertation on Yournewswire... if Snopes = Fake News then Yournewswire = People who don't wear BUT eat tin foil hats.
Fair comment?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

So they're covering up that part now?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This researcher didn't off himself and he didn't fall in the river and drown. Wake up folks, he worked for the CDC. He disappeared because he knew some information about the flu vaccine. If you think about it the flu vaccine has been grossly ineffective the last three years. Im in healthcare and have taken the vaccine one time in my life. Yep once, and guess what? I haven't had the flu except once once in my life. Coincidence, I don't think so!!!!a reply to: one4all

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

So they're covering up that part now?

this is what they said police said Cunningham had been disappointed about being passed over for a promotion in February. But the CDC disputed that, saying that Cunningham been promoted to commander effective July 1 "in recognition of his exemplary performance in the U.S. Public Health Service."

they not only took it back and said he was promoted but gave a specific date as well...not sure what to think...

oh there will be a story in the next issue of PEOPLE magazine..will be interesting to see if any extra info will be in that article

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I'd say something definitely isn't right with this. Several story changes and odd details.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

IMO, people magazine is a propaganda outlet, covering for the stars primarily but feeding the official narrative when it come to hi level gubment whoopsies.

Most of the People, most of the time...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It seems painfully obvious that the truth of this case will basically not come out ever. (and equally painfully obvious that it is incredibly simple apparently, to cover up such a death that is nothing BUT fishy....)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join